Based Henry Rollins: It's Amazing How Quickly We Got Used to the Trump Dumpster Fire

laweekly.com/music/henry-rollins-the-trump-dumpster-fire-rages-on-and-we-all-seem-content-to-watch-it-8417783

>Comrade Trump’s scary base is one thing, but the man is quite another: a true study in psychopathy and lack of self-control. There are going to be a lot of books written about the Trump Crime Family.

>The term “dumpster fire” keeps coming up when people mention the Trump administration. It fits. It’s a sad mess that’s roaring away right in front of you. That being said, that incredible ability of humans to acclimate and find the horizon comes into play.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dt6PWuvlNhM
youtube.com/watch?v=r3S-IuxseAI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hes always been like this tho.

>I'm so punk rock that my entire political commentary consists of being a partisan Democrat shill.
Why aren't there actual anarchists in punk rock anymore?

youtube.com/watch?v=dt6PWuvlNhM

MY WAR

You can't be an anarchist when you don't have money for cocaine

Punk rock was born under the Authortarianism of the Raygun administration so punk rock is and never will be conservative Bro

Stick to listening to washed up country shit and Christian rock music lmao

You're either a middle aged punk or some barnacle attaching themselves to a dead fad. Either way it's not pretty.

Rollins sweat fell on me on the Hard Volume tour. /non sequitur

People still actually care what this washed up faggot has to say?

Who?

There it is. Rollins is a huge faggot.

>The term “dumpster fire” keeps coming up when people mention the Trump administration

Maybe that term comes up a lot in the libshit circles you run in, Henry. Those of us that elected Trump perfectly fine with the job he's doing.

Yeah, you stick it to the only political rebel in the last hundred years, Henry. You douchebag

Dude has a slam poetry video where he bashes Christians (ONLY Christians), white males and guns ("small dick yadda yadda!!")

Fuck him.

It certainly comes up a lot if you don't live in an echo chamber like Drumpfaggots do

Calling this guy a pseudo-intellectual would be an insult to pseudo-intellectuals.

Christians should be ridculed since thy have a decent amount political power to pass their theocratic regressive legislation in alot of sheltered inbred red states

this guy is a fucking faggot. funny thing, for some reason when i woke up this morning my first thought was "henry rollins to die"

"I can't wait for henry rollins to die", rather

So you are a middle aged punk then. Sad!

based faggot

Henry "I'm really not gay even though I troll for tranny cock" Rollins is a fag.

I'm surprised that I've still never seen anyone use "Drumpfster fire" yet.

Reminder sage goes in all fields

he's the origin of the feminine benis meme

He also hates men who provide for their families... and pretty much hates the concept of the nuclear family itself.
youtube.com/watch?v=r3S-IuxseAI

we've experienced nothing but economic prosperity and job growth post-Trump.... which makes sense why liberals are acting like it's the end of the world, they want nothing more but to drag everyone else down to their level

There are but they don't have a career if they don't play the game. You will be blacklisted if you have wrong political opinions.

>It's Amazing How Quickly He Got Used to his roomate and friend getting killed by niggers

What's it like being such a brainwashed faggot?

WRONG

>Henry Rollins
who?

It is easy to mock christians and Trump. If you mock liberals, muslims etc. you will be in physical danger from far left groups like antifa and jihadists.

What's it like being a naive trailer park trash inbred who votes against their interests?

I would love to see a Johnny and Joey debate show

>Based Henry Rollins
A neverwas that got very close to actual fame and has been riding it for decades.

Cast members of 90's Star Trek are more famous than this guy and have more relevant views. I suppose it helps him that he's a massive coward and will never confront is own mediocrity in a meaningful way.

Ironic since Henry Rollins was one of the last people to visit Joey on his deathbed. Guess they put music ahead of politics.

punk's goodest goy

He's such a pseudo-intellectual. I liked some of his early music. But yeah,

>who?

Henry Rollins is real as fuck OP. He says what other Democrats are thinking, but afraid to say honestly.

This guy

>All those buzzwords like they actually mean something.
Think you could cry harder pussy?

Friendly reminder, rollins ran while his friend jole cole was executed by nigs.

He was raped as a teenager. (so were Wieland, Rose, M Manson etc etc) That dick went in his asshole and managed to reach all the way up to his brain.
All liberal males were molested as kids. If you go after kid fuckers, you'll destroy liberalism's very core. There is no liberalism with out molestation. These faggots were molested sexually, their migrant votes were molested militarily.

You mean his gay lover.

>a true study in psychopathy and lack of self-control.
Cuck.

He's the lead singer of BLACKED FAG.

u wot?

Not as much as your mom was crying after I finished pulverizing her pussy you faggot bitch

He's become one of them, them, them, THEM, THEM

He should go back to shouting poetry to his three fans.

jesus christ how ignorant can one man be?

I bet you work part time at a public library and get arrested at "protests"

> punk is conservative

checked
came here to post this

No it's not it's degenerate sounds for raped kids at half way homes by raped kids out of half way homes
why do you think its just someone screaming like they got a dick in their 9yr old ass

>punk rock is and never will be conservative
nice syntax

Right, you have to be from the otherside that is vying for impeachment to hear it, cause you know that echo chamber loves yammering on about how bad everything is in attempts to appease their tiny intellect.

Go fuck yourself, the only dumpster fires were the tiny ones photographers went apeshit adter election day over when overgrown manchildren Threw hissyfits and knocked over trashcans, setting the insides on fire.

Fucking lol, keep crying pussy.

He's Jewish nigga

>Henry Rollins
>Based
I mean I like the guy and his music, but he needs to stay out of politics

Wonder if he says that to soldiers when on the USO shows.

>Rollins and his best friend Joe Cole, son of actor Dennis Cole, were involved in a shooting when they were assaulted by robbers in December 1991 outside their shared Venice Beach, California, home. Cole died after being shot in the face, but Rollins escaped.The murder remains unsolved.

> They had attended a Hole concert at the Whisky a Go Go and were returning home after having stopped at an all-night grocery store when two armed men – described as African-Americans in their 20s – approached them demanding money. Angry that Rollins and Cole had only $50 between them, the gunmen ordered the two men to go inside their house for more cash. Rollins entered at gunpoint. However, Cole was killed outside after being shot in the face at close range while Rollins escaped out the back door and alerted the police.

Henry Rollins is a fucking pussy lol

Boring.
Blog.
Go and do diversity in the community and never come back.

> the mighty NEET obese keyboard warrior would have gone toe to toe unarmed against a armed thugs

Pure gold Jerry