Do you really think you're winning the war?

Admit it.
Sup Forums is a collective hivemind of failed individuals who come together over something basic as skin color. They are losers, and from this resentment escalates racism and other garbage ideologies. I look forward to war, as an upper class citizen, to purge America of whiney losers, both black and white, whom of which have no respect for the work and cultivation that defines the individual.
Ring wing ideas have always held an allure among decent people but everything Sup Forums has tried to bring to it is disgusting and looked down upon by civilized society.

We're in a fucked up time because so many times Sup Forums seems to be the good guy. If this was the 90's I'd absolutley hate Sup Forums for being racist but these days....

I get laid plenty. Go outside.

>sage

if a war is lost you won't be upper class anymore you idiot. you'll be dead or whatever the victors aka your conquerors allow you to be.

you think no upper class German jews got wrecked during the Reich?

>Upper class citizen
>Wastes his time trolling Sup Forums instead of working with ZOG to screw the gentiles out of their shekels

>race is skin colour
sage

literally copy and paste. it's like those indians call centers who work off a script.

The poor design of that shirt triggers me. Very poor placement of text on a women's shirt. After all, women hate your looking at their breasts

"come together" and "hive mind"

Saged.

Sup Forums is rightwing tumblr except with less influence on pop culture

This is clearly a pasta used by paid shills

Its almost like people are paid to advertise shirts.
How will i ever compete

>who come together over something basic as skin color
We got people of all colors here.
What are you talking about?

>drinking black coffee
yuk

Ehhhh, 4/pol/ seems to have actual discussions and diversity of opinion, and a lot of it seems to be based around fun. 8/pol/ is though.

>Ring wing ideas have always held an allure among decent people but everything Sup Forums has tried to bring to it is disgusting and looked down upon by civilized society.
You're sounding like an islamophobic bigot right now, I hope you know that.

Islam would be pretty based if it wasn't for the whole invasion of the west thing.

The fucked up part about this is, despite all of the stormniggerism that goes on in this laughing stock of Sup Forums, your post is probably spot on.

>named fag
>tries to copypasta shill like every other shill
>thinks they're special
SAGE

Radical Islam has a special place in my heart.
Right next to Communist and 1488 Stormnigger LARPers.

sage goes in all fields

That's nice, user. Can't wait to see that place for myself.

>mfw newfags come in and rant against a few dozen people before leaving

It's unironic how much Stormniggers and Muslim terrorists have in common. You both belive in pretty much the same things. The only real difference is that the Muslims aren't low test and have the balls to try and enforce their bullshit via violence .

Why did you drop he name, namefag? Also, I don't really get what you're trying to say. Yeah, you think we're alike. I for one can't wait until Allah guides my knife hand to your throat.

10/edge

The only ones driving into people with trucks, blow up public places are muslims.

You should be thankful to us for removing that degenerated leftist cosmopolitan trash for you.