I not even right-wing, but I have to ask: Are London authorities fucking retarded?

I not even right-wing, but I have to ask: Are London authorities fucking retarded?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/commentisfree/andrewbrown/2011/feb/28/christianity-gay-rights-english-law
archive.is/WPUAY
youtube.com/watch?v=_GtVF2KKTEk
youtube.com/watch?v=RYbe-35_BaA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

britbongs are dead

Rev up those volts.

Please nuke us Russia or Korea.

Like a kindergarten teacher.

Interesting.....

(((They've))) really been pushing it this year in the UK. Every corporation has joined the bandwagon in an attempt to appear as caring.

Doesn't matter you can barely understand what they're saying part of the time

I wonder what would happen if a Muslim came out and made a stink about all the queer shit.

Liberals would be stumbling over themselves trying to decide which side is "the right side of history."

london is california you cunt....we aint dead at all

We should nuke you and then fuck France.

>London.
>British.
Troll harder faggot.

I'm not even British, but yes.

Islam is the best gender.

Surprising that it took them this long. London is not British, and likely never will be again. Consider "London Pride" or the "spirit of the Blitz". How would today's Londoners behave in times of duress? Likely they would riot, or storm their local council offices demanding justice.

Maybe Scotland indipendence was a good idea.

>Scotland
>So white, but so cucked

They have been begging for refugees mate. They want to become Sweden 2.0 but we wont let them.

i'm bi and even i think it's gassing time.

Fucking morons are eventually going to end up defending themselves against Sharia patrols with rainbow colored crayons.

Who would be offended by Lady or gentleman?
Cats? Dogs?
I dont get it.

hello everyone is easier to say

excluding gender is the only way to true equal rights
because it pushes each group to be equal

>We should nuke you
>American flag
Get your own house in order first, Mongrel.

>tfw have to move into student apartment (from a fully white village) for college and it's right next to a mosque in Glasgow
What did i do to deserve this? Do i get some more diversity ?

>Rev up those volts.
Daily reminder Britain is not a Christian country
theguardian.com/commentisfree/andrewbrown/2011/feb/28/christianity-gay-rights-english-law

I'm emigrating

Please archive or screenshot
archive.is/WPUAY

bye

Tell me when it's safe to come back

ok
>i wont

Let's be honest. The Scots only say that because they hardly have any Muslims at all; I doubt any of them actually want that policy to go through.

Americans are dead.
youtube.com/watch?v=_GtVF2KKTEk

Once it has gone through that's the end. Repealing it would be racist.

When the war begins, these demographic maps will come in handy.

(Probably end up in prison for that comment)

I truly see a war coming in the next 20 years, or at least these non white British areas adopting there own laws.

It won't matter when the electricity is flipped on and left on.

Turn on captions translated into English for the best kek you'll have all day.

>I not even right-wing
Yes they are. Yes you are.

Seems like Londonistan needs a good Pencing.

LMAO

>All those posters and propaganda

This is honestly some 1984 tier shit right there

did I dream Brexit happende or something?

>gain
>texas
Sure sure.

People need to start spitting all over that wall and center divider.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

YOU LITERALLY LINE YOUR SUBWAYS WITH SODOMY FLAGS

HAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Brits are so pathetic it's unbelievable

please tell me that those rainbow colored walls were shopped. please.

>change something so that 1% of the population's feelings don't get hurt

I somehow manage to hate london a little bit more every time I visit the crusty bellend wart that is our nation's capital

that green speck in a sea of red in san fran bay lmaooo

It's funny. I thought this crap would come from the right when I was younger. Never thought what it would have looked like from the left.

>White gain
>Texan border
is this one of those bullshit censuses that count spics as """white"""
The reality is much more grave than this chart shows.

butt sex

whether you like it or not

>red is only a 5% loss
>London and surrounding areas are less than 50% white
You're a white country. America isn't. That's the end of the discussion.

America was never a white country. We always had buttloads of niggers and native americans. Now we have mastizos and niggers. The more things change, the more they stay the same here.

Britbongs weren't always pakis and other assorted muslims.

What the fuck else would they be? There is only two genders, are people taking the attack helicopter meme as reality? Fuck this world, I hope it all ends today.

Thing is they have no right to have their feelings hurt by the truth.
This is an ongoing crime against humanity.
Only MSM is holding this together. The power of image is awesome. That's why The Bible obsesses on it.

>1% of the population
100% of the population is Male or Female. Just because they cut shot off and identify as another doesn't change that and people need to start saying there are only 2. They can have their billion sexual orientations.

>It won't matter when the electricity is flipped on and left on.
is that your legal response? just swarm in and seize control of the power grid?
terrible fantasy, jesus

I'm talking about electric therapy for mentally ill queer faggots you retard.

Go read your bible.

Tripfags are known for being retarded.

>I'm talking about electric therapy for mentally ill queer faggots you retard.
>Go read your bible.
ok, jesus
>you retard
>Tripfags
great fake language, jew

nords = gods

hahahahaha homosex subway

They'll wait till they've taken over. Then it's gunna be good.

how do the muslim invaders feel about this gay shit?

True, but seriously -- why should I fight the only people who are going to get rid of degeneracy?
I should fight to preserve the left wingers who caused this and their way of life?
Nah.

No they would say #notallbombs and "most Messerschmitt Me 264 bombers are peaceful and don't blow up anyone

Just imagine being one of the few white British citizens left, riding the phallic shaped train complete with throbbing veins and rainbow urethra to your stop, reading the latest article about child sex traffickers winning parliament again, scratching at your issued rainbow patch as the doors open and a ravenous mob of Muslims and Africans tear you limb from limb because you missed your stop at the fag metro.

>Hello is Racist because asians can't pronounce 'l's correctly
>Hey Everyone
>doesn't sound good
>change to "Hey Everybody"
>not everyone has all of their body
>not everyone is capable of hearing the greeting because of deaf people
>not everyone is able to see any attempts at signs or monitors because some people are deaf
>eventually devolves down to electric shocks for greetings
>some call it a "wave of energy"

I meant blind after the deaf line.

It happens everywhere man.

Currently phone posting at yvr airport fag multikulti and fag propaganda everywhere

but even in tranny-speak, who isn't a lady or a gentleman?

It's mainly london, rest of the country is pretty normal.

Whats the difference between this and what happens in your capital and major cities?

Last time I was in Jew York they had similar livery for the subway and I even saw the manspreading signs. I know they've the same in DC too.

How about instead of nuking each other we take care of the problem demographics. Less messy, less effort and more fun.

And yet they have no clue why there are so many terror attacks

the change isnt that bad, its the reasoning thats retarded

One of the best way to combat these things is to scratch swastika's on walls, cars and public buildings

Why don't they just say, "Welcome faggots! The UK is totally queer now."

It's not that they are retarded (they are though), it's that we are transitioning into a new era.
Just look at any older footage, any old movie or tv show, it's a completely different reality.
Try watching something like this video
youtube.com/watch?v=RYbe-35_BaA
or the first episode of something like Buffy the Vampire Slayer. It's a different world.

''Ladies and gentlemen'' is going to be one of those things that will fade from culture. This is the first time I've heard people have a problem with it, and I already feel nostalgic. Hearing them say ''ladies and gentlemen'' before the plane takes off makes me feel like home.
It's part of our culture.
What these people want is to change the culture completely and bring a new era so they can alienate everyone and cause a drastically change in society since change means new opportunities for exploitation and control. This is a very jewish thing. They push things like infinite genders and there is no real end goal for it, they simply know that when infinite genders becomes a norm there will arise new opportunities for exploitation, and they will be the first ones to figure them out.
Got instance, if you knew there was this big push for infinite genders and transexualism, and you had invested in estrogen, sex reassignment surgery etc, you would have benefited massively.

You've internalized the Jewish narrative well.

From Senator Reed (R-Pa) on why the rationale behind the Immigration Act of 1924 which he introduced:

>It seems to me the point as to this measure—and I have been so impressed for several years—is that the time has arrived when we should shut the door...
>I think that we have sufficient stock in America now for us to shut the door, Americanize what we have, and save the resources of America for the natural increase of our population...
>I think we now have sufficient population in our country for us to shut the door and to breed up a pure, unadulterated American citizenship ...
>Thank God we have in America perhaps the largest percentage of any country in the world of the pure, unadulterated Anglo-Saxon stock; certainly the greatest of any nation in the Nordic breed...
>Let us shut the door and assimilate what we have, and let us breed pure American citizens and develop our own American resources. And let us make pure Americans, with American aspirations, and thoroughly familiar with the love of American institutions, rather than the importation of any number of men from other countries. If we may not shut out everyone, then I am in favor of putting the quota down to the lowest possible point, with every selective element in it that may be.

We were founded as a white country, we were a white country, and we should strive to be a white country again.