Post and discuss Christianity here

Post and discuss Christianity here.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLF170B126002E7CB0
youtube.com/watch?v=aVrgsbw_Nmk&index=14&list=PL6BB648B46654467F
twitter.com/AnonBabble

hi m cristien aks me anthing

Hello Jesus isn't God because he never said "I am God" while it's a core belief of Christianity AND was a man who used to be tempted by Satan, peed, ate, slept, drank etc... thus Christianity is wrong.

/thread

Christianity is the ultimate blue pill

This garbage belongs on Why can't you retards understand This? Probably because you're retarded.

Ha

Ephesians 5
22 Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord.

23 For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body.

24 Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing.

25 Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;

26 That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word,

27 That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.

28 So ought men to love their wives as their own bodies. He that loveth his wife loveth himself.

29 For no man ever yet hated his own flesh; but nourisheth and cherisheth it, even as the Lord the church:

30 For we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones.

31 For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and shall be joined unto his wife, and they two shall be one flesh.

>Worshipping a Jew

Christianity is a false religion.

Retard

Revelation 2:9
I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

but pagacuckism for sure is real

There is only one person the jews hate more than hitler, and that is Jesus

>/threading yourself
Enjoying summer?

Referring to Ethno-Nationalism, kike. Christianity was created by the Jews to propagate their status as social elites, so they can cite that they are the "chosen race of God" and that Christianity and Judaism are "similar religions."

I believe there is a god, but believe no religion quite pinpoints the truth, which is reasonable given how religions are manmade.

Catholic Church is the Christ Church

>being this dumb

Christianity is the ultimate blue-pill.

But youra isn't?

I'm reading the book of Job currently... any thoughts on this?

>Hasn't read the Buble the post
How about you actually read the New Testament so you don't spind like a complete retard. Jews are not God's chosen people.

Bible*

>"Lets talk about fairy tales."

Reminder King James is best girl.

>tfw still kinda believe in hell so a bit scared of that
>tfw read too much norse mythology and watched too much survive the jive on youtube so kinda like paganism too
what do?

>doesn't know what "fairytale" even means

Catholicism esteems human tradition & culture over that of the ways of God. It's based on human decrees, can't argue from the Bible, instead has to rely on Vatican-sanctioned histories, they use idols, pray through false intercessors like Saints & Mary, even though Jesus alone is the way to the Father, they instituted pagan festivals & holidays, and even presumptuously assume the power to remit sin. In their Catechism they tampered with God's Law -- removed the 2nd commandment, altered the 4th, and split the 10th to preserve the #. The history of Catholicism has been one of Satanic abuse employing political & martial power to exert their will. The only Biblical argument they use for Popery is "Peter is the rock of the church" yet that isn't a justification for Papal hierarchical arrangement whatsoever -- read the books written by Peter, he never in anyway condones such an architecture. Upon the death, resurrection and ascension of Jesus, the Church was small, far-flung, and fragile, and so Peter was raised up to clarify questions and give context to the example laid by Christ to the early church -- so yes, in this way the "church was built on the rock of Peter" which is to say, his teachings & clarifications -- not the man or any man -- Jesus is the foundation on which we must place our faith completely.
Orthodox have many of the same problems as Catholicism.
Faggot-sects of Jesuit-infiltrated "Protestantism" have lost their balls and are no longer standing up against the seat of the Antichrist power which is Popery and most still false sabbath. Although the early Reformers didn't agree on much, they got the ball rolling and agreed that Papacy was illegitimate.

>Comprehensive history of the Reformation & Catholic blasphemy
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLF170B126002E7CB0

I've read the whole Bible. I was raised incredibly devout Christian. That overlapped with a lot of Zionist tendencies as well. Evangelicals are literally cucks for Israel, not to mention Jesus advocates for being a beta-tier pussy, hating your human nature, and a bunch of bullshit about how the degenerate poor are also the most noble. I respect what Christianity has done for generations by providing culture and morals, but that's the limit.

We have a /christian/ *chan and discord. Discord invite is in pic related. God bless and I hope to fellowship with you guys soon!

>says he's read the Bible but say jews are God's chosen race
Damn you are a retard

Romans 2
28 For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh:
29 But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men,

Galatians 3:28
There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

Daily reminder that Evangelical Christians in the US are the most staunch supporters of Israel.

Hell Oden :)

I don't have a religion.

tfw no qt christian gf

At least they don't suck muslim cock like atheists

Why does Odin love semen so much?

The Father alone is God. I love you brothers in Christ. I hope we can all be in agreement on this one day.

The Catholic church is not the bride of Christ. The trinity is a false doctrine. Jesus' teachings were rather simple. God is one, not three. God is one. Only the Father knows when the new age will come. Not the son. Christ is still central to the faith. He is our advocate before God. He is not God. It's easy brothers. Let's get on the same page.

1 John 5:7King James Version (KJV)

7 For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.

>Pretending the Old Testament doesn't exist
>Pretending that a large portion of Evangelicals don't literally bend over for Israel

Quoting Paul is actually quite hilarious.He's the forerunner to cucking the goyim. Of course he spreads lies like that. Fact remains Jesus himself basically (minus a few exceptions) preached only to Jews about Jews.

reminder: Sunday worship is blasphemous.

>And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws (Daniel 7:25)
The verse in question predicted the breaking of the law in Daniels time, this is something the pharisees didn't even dare.

>Catholic Dr. Johann Eck, Luther’s principal adversary, said this in 1533:
There is no mention of the cessation of the Sabbath and the institution of Sunday in the gospels or in Paul's writings, or in all the Bible; therefore, this has taken place by the apostolic Church instituting it without scripture.
The church took the pagan philosophy and made it the buckler of faith against the heathen. She took the pagan Sunday and made it the Christian Sunday. There is in truth something royal, something kingly about the sun, making it a fitting emblem of Jesus, the sun of justice. Hence the church in these countries would seem to have said, "keep the old pagan name, it shall remain consecrated, sanctified." And thus the pagan Sunday, dedicated to Balder, became the Christian Sunday, sacred to Jesus.ii
The Christian Sabbath is therefore to this day the acknowledged offspring of the Catholic Church, as a spouse of the Holy Ghost, without a word of remonstrance from the Protestant world.iii
The Bible says “Remember that thou keep holy the Sabbath day”. The Catholic church says “No! By my divine power, I abolish the Sabbath day, and command you to keep holy the first day of the week,” and lo, the entire civilized world bows down in reverent obedience to the command of the Holy Catholic Church.iv
It pleased the church of God that the religious celebration of the Sabbath day should be transferred to the Lord's day (Sunday).v

The laws and times mentioned in Daniel 7:25 are laws that God Himself has established and time that God Himself has set. The law that stands out throughout the Bible is the Ten Commandment law.

I don't get it? Heaven isn't easy to get into. I have the New Century Version and it says the same thing, why does King James say it's for everyone, that's (((odd)))

>this is what Jehovah Witnesses actually believe

KJV has been corrupted. That scripture in particular is false. What happened to the blood, the spirit, and the water?

Just because a bible has been in circulation for 4 centuries, introduced at a time when the Catholic church dominated the region does not give it validity and truthfulness in relation to the original manuscripts and spirit of the texts.

>thinking we follow the OT
>ignoring over half the NT
>doesn't realize Jesus called the jews the synoguage of satan

>I would rather have Jews than Muslims
I would rather have neither

Jehovah's Witnesses leave themselves out of the new covenant and divide Christians into 2 classes. Jesus is not Michael either.

They get a ton wrong, but they get how many God is right.

It took 6000 years for the world to be made, 7k in total
1 day for God is 1000 years for us

Hi guys. Ex chatolic/atheist here. I don't come to attack or derail your thread. I come with humbleness and with open mind.

In the last months I have been doubtful of my beliefs (atheism) and starting to see the good side of reigion, tradition and all that.

I lose my faith originally because I couldn't believe in the metaphysics, being some what rational and trying to explain the world in a material way.

So the reason I come to you is to ask some questions about religion: What so you mean when you talk about God? Is it the order of the universe? Is the maximum ideal? Do you believe Jesus rose from the dead? Like historically happened? How can I "return" to the church?

>muh elect
>muh laws
>muh works
Isn't this the antithesis of Christianity?

i need more lewds

>Heaven isn't easy to get into
Literally all you need to do is have faith on Jesus

Ephesians 2:8-9King James Version (KJV)

8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:

9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.

>Where is Popery & the Papal hierarchy sanctioned in the Bible?
again: The only Biblical argument they use for Popery is "Peter is the rock of the church" yet that isn't a justification for Papal hierarchical arrangement whatsoever -- read the books written by Peter, he never in anyway condones such an architecture. Upon the death, resurrection and ascension of Jesus, the Church was small, far-flung, and fragile, and so Peter was raised up to clarify questions and give context to the example laid by Christ to the early church -- so yes, in this way the "church was built on the rock of Peter" which is to say, his teachings & clarifications -- not the man or any man -- Jesus is the foundation on which we must place our faith completely.
>When does God say that His Law can be amended by the edicts of men?
>Where in the Bible does it say you can pray through Saints & Mary?
>Why does God forbid using idols, trinkets, & devices during your prayers?
>Where does God ever imply that as a fallen race any of your flawed works can contribute to your salvation whatsoever?
>Why does God warn us in Daniel and Revelation that this whore Church would change His Law & presume godlike authority?
>Why did Rome change the solemnity of the Sabbath from Saturday to Sunday?
Sunday worship is a mark of their perceived authority & supreme jurisdiction.

copy/paste for complete playlist
youtube.com/watch?v=aVrgsbw_Nmk&index=14&list=PL6BB648B46654467F
The Papal Echelon is the seat of Antichrist power.

Oh but the NIV is so much better. And God promised to keep his word

Fuck Muslims and kikes. Anti Christians are spreading their cancerous ideas and values all across the west.

New and old testament are like 2 different religions to me. Christianity had a lot of influence over europe and the jews did their trickery to fuse their ''holy book'' with the new testament.
Also Jesus has claimed many times that he is disgusted of the jews and he considered them as satan worshippers.

>New and old testament are like 2 different religions to me
Maybe because they are

So you just throwout the old testament all together?

Fuck christianity, post Christ-chan

Well, that's what you choose to believe. You could be wrong.

Did I say that?

The NIV sucks lol. When did I mention NIV? I use NASB and ESV. Some scriptures believe it or not the NWT is the best (Proskuneo being defined as obesiance in reference to Jesus in the gospels for instance). Investigate this stuff yourself. Check out 21st century reformation. They have some good stuff, however in the end you need to check the scriptures, investigate deeply and come to your own conclusions. Test the spirits, so to speak. Assuming one's spirit is their projections of what themselves or what they believe.

Isn't NWT the jehova witness Bible?

Who the hell drew these?

the trinity is even in the gnostic gospels. I believe in their gospels it can be understood that the holy spirit is the mother.

>KJV has been corrupted
i agree and disagree with this at the same time. the KJV does a good job labeling the catholic church as the whore of babylon, the key factor in identifying this figure is that "she is drunk on the blood of saints" and the catholic church has killed more christians than any other group, and the latin church invented Islam

>pic related

>That scripture in particular is false. What happened to the blood, the spirit, and the water?

there are ways to prove that the old and new testament has not had 1 letter between the masoretic and greek texts changed, meanings of words might have changed, like gay going from happy to gay, but the letters have not.

Which denomination is it that pretty much only takes the new testament to heart and treats the old testament mostly metaphorically?

The part about them being two different religions kinda implied it. Does the old testament even have a purpose after Jesus came though?

God is not something that can be easily described because he has many properties. I want to believe that Jesus once existed and revived. There are some evidence supporting this. If you want to return to the church you just have to accept Jesus' truth. Showing love to others and always searching for the truth.

Yeah. Jehovah's name has not manuscript basis for being in the Christian Greek scriptures - they screwed that one up among many other things they get wrong. Still, it's worth a peek for their proper translations of CERTAIN texts.

I am not recommending becoming a JW. I could make a thread on how much they get wrong. Salvation by works for instance.

Fornication is the greatest sin epidemic in our society today and yet no one cares to address it. Instead, easy targets like homosexuals are the focus of outrage, but is the culture of promiscuity, sexual liberation, and heterosexual degeneracy that allowed sodomy to become openly accepted. Had we never lost our way morally, we not be in this situation and the way out is for a return to traditional sexual practices and self-control. This means abstinence until marriage and social shunning and physical punishment for those violate this through fornication and/or their marriage vows through adultery.

no, jesus christ validates the old testament as a book written completely about him.

read it with the understanding that Jesus Christ is literally on every page of the old testament.

see above, the old testament is a brutal book because it draws 2 important points. the wages of sin are death, and the old testament promises us that the son of god (jesus) will die for us on the cross for the sin of mankind.

This

Maldraw did.

SHE IS NOT FOR LEWD

cuckolicks

Good post brother. True faith will bring about works as a by product of awe, love, and gratefulness.

history

see

this

Although your works don't qualify you, if you have the faith of & in Christ your character will be transformed and you will be compelled into good works as you'll begin to emulate His righteous character as you grow in your faith more & more -- works are one of the fruits of your relationship with Christ. On their own, nothing we can offer will adequate to atone for our debt of sin, all we can do is freely accept Christ's perfect & atoning work.

Jesus was sinless, perfectly conforming to the Law (10 commandments) and the Law is the standard by which God judges -- sin is the transgression of the Law, and remember that although we have been tainted by sin and on our own are doomed to eternal death because of it, we have been redeemed by our Savior and my be qualified anew, in Him. Also, we can stop sinning, God promises that we will not be tempted beyond which we can bear. Having faith is an active process and we need to pray and take these things seriously, it's part of the process of sanctification.
1 Corinthians 10:13
13 There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.

That's pretty dumb, man. The Old Testament is like a complimentary strand of DNA with the New, the two are inseparable and lend context to one another, the OT predicts the coming of Christ, showcases God's character, creation, and plan, and even Daniel has end times prophecies in it that are relevant to NT texts.

my bad, had some typos thought I deleted it before anyone read.
might still have some.

Yeah, but it just reads like a genealogy of the jewish race tbqh. What do you think about the 3rd Reich's positive Christianity?

>casts out all them that sold and bought in the temple, and overthrows the tables of the moneychangers
why do you hate this guy?

>in their gospels it can be understood that the holy spirit is the mother.
Explain further.

I don't really care much about what the gnostics say about Christianity.

They are clearly confused or intentionally dishonest about what Christ had to say.

God operates on a take it or leave it basis.

Are you allowed to shitpost as a Christian?

adam was made in the image of God
adam was originally androgynous
god separates eve, the female energy from adam
eve is called the mother of all living things
the holy spirit is what gives life to all living things
the father is what gives form to all living things

but I honestly couldn't explain it in a 2,000 character post

i dont really care much about "gnostics" say about christianity either.

keep in mind that what the gnostic gospels say is basically 180 turn from what people say about what the gnostics teach

>
They are clearly confused or intentionally dishonest about what Christ had to say.

most instituions are confused and intentionally dishonest about what the gnostic gospels say, and all their ideals can and are validated by the bible

Acts 17:11
These were more noble than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word with all readiness of mind, and searched the scriptures daily, whether those things were so.
2 Timothy 3:16
All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
1 John 4:1
4 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.
proverbs 18:13
13 He that answereth a matter before he heareth it, it is folly and shame unto him.

and by the way >That scripture in particular is false. What happened to the blood, the spirit, and the water?

doesn't inherently make sense because flesh and blood can not, and will not inherit any part of heaven.

also the gnostic gospels are collections of what Christ said, not a collection summarizing what Christ had to say.

Lord, help us believers stay strong during these trying times, and may those who are lost be found, amen.

This.

You realize that non-trinitarian Christianity is a thing?

Not everyone believes the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit are all one being.

>Matthew 3:16-17
As soon as Jesus was baptized, he went up out of the water. At that moment heaven was opened, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and alighting on him. And a voice from heaven said, “This is my Son, whom I love; with him I am well pleased.”

It should be noted that the same effect is observed in men, though it does seem to be slightly less pronounced. Of course, degenerates prefer to only cite the effect on females so they don't have to confront their own promsicuity.