i.imgur.com/FrqMjam.jpg
>Hama/Homs Jul 6
i.imgur.com/kfPOM5g.jpg
>E Damascus Jul 10
i.imgur.com/W1VbBDC.jpg
>DeZ Jun 10
i.imgur.com/erzKYcC.jpg

Developments Jul 12
All communications in Syria (other than the military ones) were off, back on now
Confirmed: US Army deployed to help Kurds crush ISIS in Raqqa city
>DeZ: RuAF eliminate IS gathering near the Thardeh Mountains that was planning new offensive on DeZ
>SyAF hits East Lebanon targeting Al-Qaeda linked rebels
>SAA on the verge of closing militant pocket in E Damascus desert area
>Kurdish fighters push towards Raqqa’s city centre while ISIS deploys suicide bombers
>Video emerges showing US-backed SDF torturing civis in Raqqa
>SDF repel several IS attacks in eastern and western part of Raqqa
>According to HTS, IS sleeper cells carried out 60 bomb attacks in June
>US Coalition carries out 11 airstrikes in DeZ gov
>400+ civis freed from IS in Raqqa
Iraq
>PMU repell IS attack West of Mosul, destroy 5 VBIEDs & 30 vehicles
>In the Tal Afar area Iraqi Army foiled an infiltration attempt by IS, killing 28
>Iraqis working to dismantle mines and IEDs, continue searching for IS members, capture 28
Yemen
>Houthis blow up Saudi Al-Jamayem military base
Prev:

Other urls found in this thread:

joshualandis.com/blog/assad-cracks-loyalist-militias-aleppo/
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=36.257822&lon=37.096388&z=18&m=b&show=/10498446/Shahba-Mall
google.com.lb/maps/d/viewer?mid=1VF_2-6eyla7ayRtJyeQuamPUa-Q&ll=35.565108426764866,38.75448089271936&z=9
almasdarnews.com/article/british-courts-rule-arms-sale-saudi-arabia-lawful/
almasdarnews.com/article/saudi-army-base-goes-flames-houthi-attack-video/
ifpnews.com/exclusive/documents-show-saudi-uae-back-al-qaeda-isis/
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/885326540606775296
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/885325084088512514
wikimapia.org/#lang=pl&lat=35.514134&lon=38.738136&z=14&m=b&gz=0;386916160;355043520;0;195617;326155;160690;930403;0
youtube.com/watch?v=ibNqYQTJPFQ
al-monitor.com/pulse/originals/2017/07/iran-reaction-mohammed-bin-salman-saudi-israel-tension.html
twitter.com/dancohen3000/status/885060184271462400
twitter.com/jenanmoussa/status/885564840839872512
twitter.com/furiouskurd/status/885526134615666688
twitter.com/Reuters/status/885526709780480000
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

1st for team /sg/

Next /sg/ intel parties on east & west coast, reservations confirmed by Ebin & Opel (thx):
>7/18/2017 - 8pm - Salvation Burger, 230 E 51st Street, NYC
>7/20/2017 - 7pm - Grill 'Em All, 19 E Main St, Alhambra / LA

Reminder:
>This time no full camo wear please, one or two items like caps, pants or jackets are fine enough, other people got quite uneasy last time.
>Don't wear dishdashas, kanduras or bishts. You're not in the middle east, you're not fucking Lawrence of Arabia.
>No Bashar chants and / or arabic screaming of any kind, it got old pretty fast & we don't need additional expulsions.
>No fucking guns ofc & NO... NOT EVEN AIRSOFTS...

/sg/ intel parties are for fun and intended as rl social hangout for /sg/. They're neither for nonstop parading shitty memes in public nor for acting like a hardcore meme militia on vacation.

So you wanna grab a cold beer, eat some tasty burgers & have some bants about mad gains? Feel free to join the ranks!

Guys, lets do this!

I remember you guys throwing out the idea of having a /sg/ meetup in Syria when the war is over. let's start the tradition now with local meetups!

Assad will win

1st for team /sg/

Next /sg/ intel parties (east & west coast):
>7/18/2017 - 8pm ET - Salvation Burger, 230 E 51st Street, NYC
>7/20/2017 - 7pm PDT - Grill 'Em All, 19 E Main St, Alhambra / LA
Reservations are done, but just a few tables available at each location. Look for small table pennants with /sg/ patches attached to. If these are not ready in time (unlikely) we have to go with printouts of the /sg/ logo, so just watch out.

Reminder:
>This time no full camo wear please, a few items like caps, pants or jackets are fine enough, other people got quite uneasy last time.
>Don't wear dishdashas, kanduras or bishts. You're not in the middle east, you're not fucking Lawrence of Arabia.
>No excessive Bashar chants and / or arabic screaming of any kind, it got old pretty fast & we don't need additional expulsions.
>No fucking guns ofc & NO... NOT EVEN AIRSOFTS...

/sg/ intel parties are for fun and intended as rl social hangout for /sg/. They're neither for nonstop parading shitty memes in public nor for acting like a hardcore meme militia on vacation.

So you wanna grab a cold beer, eat some tasty burgers & have some bants about mad gains? Feel free to join the ranks!

>wrong tripcode
jew

Wrong tripcode fakefag

>tfw Jews trying character assassination because I shitposted too hard

The Telegram lads are very nice, especially people like Mighty Colorado and that guy working for the Mukhabarat as a Translator, who went to Aleppo with Aleppo Syrian

Nah, they don't consider themselves suprior to you, cut that shit out. They just use Telegram because it's not 2003-tier like this imageboard is
Also, newfag burgers are prolly responsible for this, since we're big in Sup Forums now

DEATH TO AMERICA

DEATH TO ISRAEL

DEATH TO SAUDI ARABIA

DEATH TO WAHHABISM

DEIR EZZOR QADIMOON

comfy assad is comfy

Where did you get the picture Moshe?

God dammit
What the fuck is going on
Who is autistic enough to organize this
He is obviously online since he changed to ebin

unnecessary cut = fake

I see SAA made gainz in the desert!
EBIN SHITMAP SOON!

>They just use Telegram because it's not 2003-tier like this imageboard is
blasphemy

>DEATH TO ISRAEL
Spotted the anti-Semite.

>"This is an /sg/ hangout, but don't do anything relating to /sg/"
Kill yourselves, burgerfags

>not liking the 2003 image borad feel

thingy by Aron Lund, links to longer articles included
>Assad cracks down on loyalist militias in Aleppo
joshualandis.com/blog/assad-cracks-loyalist-militias-aleppo/

Here's the mall from last thread
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=36.257822&lon=37.096388&z=18&m=b&show=/10498446/Shahba-Mall

Telegram is much easier to use tbqhfam
Plus, you have one major channel instead of threads that constantly hit their limit

Don't go to any meetups.
Doesn't matter wether /sg/ really called in airstrikes or not, some people claim it and therefore some people might believe it.

And we are talking about taking a definite stance in a real life war with bombing consequences.
Don't go, don't be stupid

Reeeeeeeeeeee
Stopping giving them yous you fucking mongs

Ok. I'll give (You)s to (You)

Cancer

that's just one reply anyway, newfag :^)

no u

No one will go
At least no real /sg/s
Would be fucking pathetic if a bunch of burger lurkers showed up

It's why I'm disappointed this wasn't in Syria. Mukhabarat would have had far more fun with them and given them a more deserving fate. But then at the same time also means we'd never get to see the results because they're not going to incriminate themselves or post their methods for all to see.

What policies? That's typically how it goers with those types of commies. They know their shit in regards to like, Assad and Syria, but anything else and it's full on leftist degeneracy.

This is actually legit, guys. A few of us have already met up. It's not as cringy as the /ptg/ or other Kekistani related meetups. Would be great to meet more of the /sg/ family IRL and share some stories and experiences. We're also going to start a donations/fund in order to raise a bit of money for our fellow Syrian anons that chat with us here, some cash to go towards rebuilding their communities. Try make an appearance if you're in the country.

>he doesn't get the joke
>because German "Humour"

recommend me some good strategy games lads

hearts of iron games
torrent it though, dont give money to (((paradox)))

Counter Strike Global Offensive

She was a tankie which kinda explains the pro-Hezbollah/Assad/Iran stuff. But at the same time she supported Western antifa so yeah, right on foreign policy, scum on domestic.

And for that one retard burger lurker who wants to LARP in reallife I write it.
Some Extremist retard might lurk at that restaurant and make their photos and then doxx the burger.

victoria 2
PDM, CWE and new nations mod are bretty gud mods for it

they usually electricute your balls, sometimes they walk you up to a wall with angry assad pic on it, and say that bashing your head on the wall makes him smile, and you stand there bashing your head on the wall for 4 hours while the officers laugh.

>:^)
Total War!
you goddamn bureucratic pussies.
Gotta lead armies like Tiger does not jsut sit behind a desk all the time watching numbers change.

Syrian Warfare

Hey guys remember the isis quizmaster who stopped a convoi of trucks and then he asked them some questions about islam and they couldnt answer.
what happend to him is he ded?

is it actually any good?

shit joke desu
but tell me something, are you circumcised?

What the fuck
There were ones before this ?
Bullshit
Where did you organize that?
>imb4 telegram
I might think they are a bit annoying but they still proper /sg/ members and won't attempt shit like this

Abu al-Sphinxy?

Yeah, it's good from what I've seen
The devs put a lot of heart into it

>walk you up to a wall with angry assad pic on it, and say that bashing your head on the wall makes him smile, and you stand there bashing your head on the wall for 4 hours
top kek

never, it's a set-up

That was sad

>C&C Generals zero hour hasn't being mentioned
>/sg/ has such shit taste
SAD!

Oy Snus it turns out I was right when guessing Tigers' next objective

the mughabarat have a sick sense of humor

Someone should make an anime with all the charakters from the syrian war
Isis quizmaster, baghdadi, zehreddin, jihadi john, suheil i would watch that

>tankie

What is a tankie exactly? The definition I've heard is basically communists who are like, Pro-Stalin and purges and such. The way you use it though seems a blanket term for commies.

They're not going to give further information though, but you know they've got some great methods when nearly the whole leadership and senior officers are on international warcrimes watchlists for crimes against humanity.

Hafez knew exactly what he was up do when he recruited a bunch of ex-SS/Gestapo officers to train his intelligence services and make them arguably the most terrifying intelligence services in the Middle East. Even ISIS couldn't probably match some of the shit they do. That said, can't disagree that the ISIS/moderate beheader scum deserve it, a quick bullet in the head is too good for them.

Yes. Both are appropriate.

Is that as far as they got today in total or just confirmed so far?

Gains

Hmm? They're expanding along the route i was betting on and hasn't reached Mount Bishri yet.
Soon they'll go directly south.
If you mean the massive area northwards, that map is based on the hezbollah one, the expansion northwards is not factually correct. They just never bothered to fix it.
google.com.lb/maps/d/viewer?mid=1VF_2-6eyla7ayRtJyeQuamPUa-Q&ll=35.565108426764866,38.75448089271936&z=9

10/10
Saved

t. shlomo

I mean it as a specific type of commie/leftist that supports authoritarianism/violence rather than the 'muh peaceful revolution' and pacifism.

>What is a tankie exactly?
If you want to get autistic about it, it's used to define communists who supported the USSR crushing the Hungarian revolution in the late 50s(?)
That event resulted in a split among the left and eventually tankies came to encompass every who supported the USSR. Doesn't necessarily mean Stalinist, but it can at times

pretty much, mukhabarat dont really fuck with water boarding, too much of a pussy thing to do, they really put you in the mental wringer without the high tech shit, like that white room, or the soundless room, where the only thing you hear is your heartbeat, and you cant sleep, these guys just bring home the pain, big time, one guy bad mouthed assad and he was taking off for some re-education, came back 11 months and is still taking stress medication, and that was 20 or so years ago

Controls need to be vastly improved, but I like the general idea of it

The shit our resident kikes do to fuck our threads is the most pathetic shit ever.
What is the fucking point?

Can recomend, it's pretty good. Plays similar to "Warfare" and "Men of War", but it's not as detailed as Men of War in terms of controlling individual soldiers

Anyone else regurlarly check snapmap in Syria and Iraq? Pretty big oil convoy going most likely from SDF territory into KRG so i'm guessing they doing some type of trading

Saved!!

i think its the telegram guys again ?!
but it looks like a trap !

Post the latest Ebin Shitmap, please.

>tfw Jews trying character assassination because I shitposted too hard
You brought this upon yourself.

Yemen news:
>British courts rule arms sale to Saudi Arabia is lawful
almasdarnews.com/article/british-courts-rule-arms-sale-saudi-arabia-lawful/

>Saudi Army base goes up in flames after Houthi attack: video
almasdarnews.com/article/saudi-army-base-goes-flames-houthi-attack-video/
not the Al-Jamayem base from OP but Nahouqah Base in the Jizan Region, noting spectacular though

Oh, didn't think the map's wrong, I guessed they're going to cut the areas that SDF aims at.
If they'll go actually south than yeah, the link up to Suknah will happen.

Maybe shitpost a bit less lad

It's what you get when Western ones have to work within 'muh human rights' constraints. Hafez on the other hand could just call on the advice of the two worst and most skilled agencies in the SS and KGB for good old fashioned violent torture for ideas, inspiration and training.

Working on it right now.

Alright, thanks.

>Documents Show Saudi, UAE Back Al-Qaeda, ISIS

ifpnews.com/exclusive/documents-show-saudi-uae-back-al-qaeda-isis/

tfw we knew this all along lol

It clear now it's a shitty way to for us to start infighting again
Ignore them and it will pass

It's Jewish Jew and Strawbs m8.

So, to sum up Tiget's & friends doing in Raqqa CS since I've last checked:

#Syria #Raqqa #SAA supported by the #Tribal_Forces Lions of Raqqa Took over Shuweyhan village & Bir Al Dahel village n southwestern Raqqa CS
>twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/885326540606775296
#Syria #Raqqa - Commander of #Tribal_Forces Turki Al Bouhamad Says these 2,500 Reinforcements come after arrival of 4,000 Fighters days ago
>twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/885325084088512514
#SAA Tigers captured 3 villages S of Rusafah : Bir al Zenati, Bir Itaw, Bir Hiwaran.
>wikimapia.org/#lang=pl&lat=35.514134&lon=38.738136&z=14&m=b&gz=0;386916160;355043520;0;195617;326155;160690;930403;0

5th Corps 3rd Intrusion Brigade is tagging along with the Tigers aswell.

Kek, the way this ZSU-23-2(?) is linked to the 57mm that's linked to the truck is. amazing.

>my (you)s are not free
Even if there was a meat up i could not physically go lol. So no need for me to talk about it
I dont want to end up like leaf bro F

F

Syrian user who gave me this song:
>youtube.com/watch?v=ibNqYQTJPFQ
Cheers!

I know right, awesome gun train, didn't know it was possible.

>More
Crown prince of KSA allegedly told a Syrian official that ISIS & Nusra would be gone if Syria turns against Iran al-monitor.com/pulse/originals/2017/07/iran-reaction-mohammed-bin-salman-saudi-israel-tension.html
twitter.com/dancohen3000/status/885060184271462400

If someone was looking for this banner without the watermarks.

false flag

>I sat for 2hours with 34-yr old Tunisian ISIS prisoner. During full interview he never looked me in the eye because I am female reporter.
>twitter.com/jenanmoussa/status/885564840839872512
L M A O ISIS FIGHTERS CONFIRMED AUTISTIC

Hohol captured BY ISIS I repeat Hohol captured By ISIS live execution SOON! SOON !
>twitter.com/furiouskurd/status/885526134615666688

>Trump is 'very likely' to recertify Iran's compliance with nuclear deal although he has reservations about it: senior U.S. official
twitter.com/Reuters/status/885526709780480000

meh, I also don't look a woman in the eye when she has big tits

>Responding to (((LARPERs)))