How did we become a parody of ourselves so fast?

how did we become a parody of ourselves so fast?

I think you never really understood the nature of this board.

That was literally the point of kekistan, it was a parody of identity politics, whether they were left wing bullshit or white identitarian bullshit.

Wasn't the whole Kekistan thing started by Sargon of Akkad, who, will a lot better than the left, would have zero friends on this site?

Because we allowed this(pic related) become that nonsense. It worked in a pinch, but now this kekistan shit is out of control.

No, it was popularized by him, it was around for years before that. Kekistan AS a parody of identity politics was mostly down to him though, after it got so much traction.

Cant wait for that fag to get his teeth knocked out. Such a whiney little bitch, with a superiority complex.

I don't recall seeing this kekistan shit on this board until r/TheDonald started using it

I think he's a smart and reasoning sort of guy, but i think he doesn't quite get it when it comes down to it.
at the end of the day he is still pretty blue-pilled on it all, not recognizing the root source of many of our ills in both ideology and communities.

meant for

kek was reborn here. the idea of a state is just an iteration.

As I said, the term "kekistan" and "kekistani" was around, nowhere near as popular as it is now and without a flag afaik. Whether you saw it or not is kinda irrelevant.

Pepe, kek, and kekistan meant different things to different people.
Why is anyone surprised that the "lowest common denominator" version is the one that took hold in the minds of the people that I hesitate to even call "normies" now because those cringy motherfuckers took that word, too.

Christ, just be glad that pepe is still synonymous with irreverent subversion of politically-correct and progressive authority. That's a powerful cultural tool for us to still have.

It was fun while it lasted, but then the fucking normies came and watered-down everything Sup Forums stands for and Kekistan became a never-ending cringe fest.

Still better than lefties, but... meh.

doesn anyone have a defined list of what makes Sup Forums different from """""alt-right""""" subreddits?

Like Sargon of Akkad versus Black Pigeon Speaks?
Civic Nationalism versus real Nationalism?

We're in stage 2 at the moment, moving rapidly towards stage 3

>When you're one
>When you take the shape of a radical left wing hacker group
>That explode vans
>And make you buy a dog
>Only to transform into a larping neo nazi cartoon frog
>And see Donald Trump elected as president of the USA
Let that sink it

we need our own religion

We're Sup Forums. We create the meme, then the meme of the meme, then the meme of the meme of the meme, then the meme of the meme of the meme of the meme, then the meme of the meme of the meme of the meme of them meme of the meme.

The Finland takes the meme of the meme of the meme of the meme of the meme of the meme, goes autistic on it, and we have a new meme.

That's because it wasn't.

Praise

new meme born now?

It was a parody to begin with. You fucking newfags just didn't get that and took it seriously because you're desperate for a sense of belonging and jumped at the chance to slap a label on yourselves to feel like you were part of something.

Your faggotry ruined a perfectly good meme, just like normies did to "Anonymous".

Aids.