The greatest actors and musicians are all goys

I know I'm preaching to the choir here but i just wanted to point a few things out

Despite the disproportionate control of Jews in the entertainment industry, has anyone else noticed that all of the "greats" in the performing arts are almost all gentiles?

Its almost as if despite the constant shilling of Jews and ideas in Film, Theatre, and Music, the Jews themselves have never been able to come up with a truly legendary actor or musician.

Im only counting artists who rose to fame during the height of Jewish-Occupied-Entertainment

Im talking the likes of actors:
>Marlon Brando
>Laurence Olivier
>Humphrey Bogart
>Anthony Hopkins
>Al Pacino
>Robert de Niro
>Henry Fonda
>Meryl Streep
>Katherine Hepburn
>Elizabeth Taylor
>Ingrid Bergman
>Bette Davis
>Jessica Lange

Musicians:
>John Lennon
>Captain Beefheart
>Brian Wilson
>Frank Zappa
>John Coltrane
>Miles Davis
>Woodie Guthrie
>Brian Eno

The only kikes that even hold a candle to these performers and musicians in the last 70 years are actors Daniel Day-Lewis, Barbara Streisand, and musicians Bob Dylan and Lou Reed

Before the Jewish subversion of commercial entertainment jews were producing fine artists such as Gershwin, Mendellsohn, and Schoenburg (but never any great actors)

What gives?

Jews have always prefered to stay out of the limelight, letting good goys take their place

Jews also have never been particularly creative at least in the arts

Even Bob Dylan was a shitty knockoff of Woody Guthrie

All the best filmmakers are Jewish, though

Jewish nepotism.

>Before the Jewish subversion of commercial entertainment jews were producing fine artists such as Gershwin, Mendellsohn, and Schoenburg (but never any great actors)

Sorry, but Schoenberg is just a curiosity for his atonal stuff, nothing truly interesting and he will be forgotten in another 50 years. Gershwin may be remembered, but his music is so dissonant and not pleasing at all. All Jewish music is slightly atonal for whatever reason.

Only Mendelssohn and Mahler are the Jewish composers worth anything

Always thought Meryl Streep was a Joo.

I suppose this shows how shit my Jew-dar really is.

True

My point was that despite the best filmmakers, producers being jews. The greatest performers are almost always gentiles. Jews typically make overrated or even downright terrible actors. Think Harrison Ford, Gene Wilder, Harvey Keitel, Dustin Hoffman - these are considered their "best" and they are nowhere near the talent level of say Brando or De Niro

Think Adam Sandler, Ben Stiller, Sacha Baron Cohen, Seth Rogan, Jesse Eisenburg, Mila Kunis, Jake Gyllenhall, Scarlett Johnannson. Jews produce a disproportionate amount of talentless hacks as actors, who only make it in showbiz because of connections

>>Ingrid Bergman
>bergman
>berg

Not a jew surprisingly

>True

What the fuck? This is Sup Forums, you aren't supposed to agree with me.

Stan 'The man' Kubrick wasn't a kike

>Kubrick was born in the Lying-In Hospital at 307 Second Avenue in Manhattan, New York City, to a Jewish family.[1][2]

>[His father], whose parents and paternal grandparents were of Polish-Jewish, Austrian-Jewish, and Romanian-Jewish origin,[1] was a doctor,[4] graduating from the New York Homeopathic Medical College in 1927, the same year he married Kubrick's mother, the child of Austrian-Jewish immigrants.[5]

>Although his parents had been married in a Jewish ceremony, Kubrick did not have a religious upbringing, and would later profess an atheistic view of the universe.[9]

Nothing wrong with agreeing

You still missed the point of the thread. I wasnt arguing that Jews are bad filmmakers, just that they make lackluster performers in the films they produce

I lowered the bar even for Schoenburg

Also notice how Jew-made music got a lot worse once they took over the music industry? Youd think it would have improved with the Jews in charge promoting Jewish artists but it seemed the opposite happened

Jews own the arts, gentiles are performing monkeys for the jews. The stereotype of all theaters being run by Jews existed long before Hollywood was created.

Also Alfred Hitchcock, Scorsese, and Coppola were goys

I get this but why havent the Jews produced a Brando?

Youd think they'd want the top spot for best film actor of all time for themselves right?

>Elizabeth Taylor
user, I....

>Brando
>De Niro
>Pacino

Why are the best actors of all time spaghettiniggers?

sorry to pop your bubble...
goy here..
the violin masters are all jews...
Perlman, Zuckerman, Heifitz Bell. Menuhin Kreisler, down the list...all jews....

they can afford the Stradivari.
They can afford to practice.
they have the talent.
they persevere.
they make it work.
all jealousy aside.
love it or hate it.
no denying, jews are the best violinists.

p.s. but Uncle Tom Mudslime Louis Fairykan tried and he worships whitey Mendelsohnn....

No, they don't care about that, the jews are all about controlling property, they understood capitalism before capitalism was even a thing. Jews are massively overrepresented in any kind of ownership/investor role (producers, property owners, finance, etc.) but underrepresented in any kind of labor/borrower role (athletics, performers, politics, artists, etc)

Brando isn't italian

But all my favorite filmmakers are for some reason

Ingmar Bergman wasn't a kike.

>inb4 (((Berg)))
Berg is common in Swedish. He was a Swede.

This also.

Laurence Olivier >>>>>

Not a jew.

Well, Sup Forums? Did any of your favourites (((slip through))) unnoticed?

>Being so suspicious you begin to think half of all German names are jewish

classical performance is a re-creative art, not a creative one, strictly speaking. greatest composers are almost ALL goy.

Beethoven
Mozart
Bach
Richard Strauss
Liszt
Wagner
Bartok
Sibelius
Tchaikovsky
Ravel
Debussy
Rachmaninoff
Haydn
Scriabin
Chopin
Schubert
...on and on and on and on

the only jews ever included are:
mendelssohn (whose best moment is literally an onomatopoeic ass braying), mahler (artificially forced meme) and who else?

Not sure how retarded your education system is but did you think that acting as a profession is anything worth bragging about ?
Dancing, singing, these are for goys only. Jews/Marwadis don't need it. They just need money and power.

You forget where you are? It's the board where literally everyone is a Jew and no one is white.
>who else?
(((Jacques Offenbach)))

this

offenbach lulz

if we're listing shitty jewish """"composers,""""" can't forget gottschalk

>Schoenburg
Most subversive composer of all time.

Jews are generally the best instrumentalists. They are the best pianists, violinists, etc. however most of their composers are nowhere even close to being equal to Europeans and there aren't very many of them.

>Sorry, but Schoenberg is just a curiosity for his atonal stuff, nothing truly interesting and he will be forgotten in another 50 years.
I suspect Jewish control of the media is the only reason anyone knows Schoenbergs name.

exactly. wagner wrote about this at length if i recall

If you are on Oliviers level then yes you have something to brag about Pajeet

I dont expect you to understand this because your culture's creative legacy is literal shit

No. Really, really, REALLY not.
>Francis Ford Coppola
>Martin Scorsese
>Christopher Nolan
>Henry Ford
>George Lucas

I know Kubrick was Jewish. But he also said that Hitler was right on almost everything. So there's that. Based Jews are pretty "anti-semitic, if you know what I mean. Same goes for Oliver Stone.

>My point was that despite the best filmmakers, producers being jews.
Unlike being an actor, it takes millions of dollars to be a movie producer. The best producers are Jewish not necessarily because they are talented, but because they disproportionately hold the capital necessary to produce a film.

>mendelssohn

Now just you wait. The octet is one of the greatest ensemble pieces ever composed, and I greatly respect his violin concerto. The Hebrides overture is a work of genius, and his symphonies are pleasant too.

Also you wouldn't even know the name "Wagner" without giacomo meyerbeer.

>Also notice how Jew-made music got a lot worse once they took over the music industry? Youd think it would have improved with the Jews in charge promoting Jewish artists but it seemed the opposite happened
This so much. As soon as Jews stop having to work for their success they do.

The postmodernists won't let you forget schoenberg, because he paved the way for objective garbage to be considered art, and thereby pollute the medium

I don't see why it matters anyway, since kike musicians flock to momcore music like Neil Diamond, Barbra Streisand, Kenny G, Barry Manilow and Michael Bolton.

is this bait?
>hepburn
>streep
>al pacino
fucking lmao

I knew someone who was friends with Shostakovich and he claims Dmitry was a crypto Jew.

Are Amanda Peet, Daniel Day-Lewis, James Caan, William Shatner, Harvey Keitel and Jennifer Connelly really Jewish?

That's why our culture is superior to yours.

Not to mention we got Bob Dylan to accept Jesus Christ.

Irrelevant. Jews are not disproportionately represented among composers, even though they are in most other areas. It's almost like, if they can't purchase their way to success they are no more capable than most other groups, and perhaps even less capable.

Every single one of them. Keitel should be pretty obvious, and Caan is doubtless a variant on Cohen. Also Jennifer Connelly has quite the Jewess look about her.

It's extremely noticeable in music. Gershwin is all meta- and as-if. Mendelssohn is a gimmicky smart-aleck, fun but almost a parody of his predecessors. Jews do not have the kind of souls that Bachs, Mozarts, Beethovens carry around. Considerably less space in there.

>if they cant purchase their way they are less capable
This by definition makes them less capable. Dynasties get weaker as they get older

>As soon as Jews stop having to work for their success they do.
Which is why they are losing so much influence these days

The new generation of Jews were handed everything to them. Their kids will be soft and weak

I dont see the Zuckerbergs of the world leading the new world order

This so much. Everything we see today with the senseless cries for "equality" and the irrational attempt to obliterate any and every hierarchy was first attempted in music by (((Schoenberg))) 100 years ago and it failed miserably. We should have had the sense, as a society, to recognize this failure and not attempt to apply it anywhere outside of the arts.

>the best

Kubrick
Scorsese
Paul Thomas Anderson
Christopher Nolan
James Cameron

>the ((best))

Spielberg
Coens

>the most overrated
Woody Allen

> Lou Reed
> Donald Fagen

Postmodernism is the Participation Trophy in essence

>Woody Allen below the Inception and Avatar guys
No. Just no. And I say that as a raging anti-Semite

Schoenberg and the 2nd Viennese descend from Wagner though. It's an extension of anguish in delaying the resolution of the dominant. If you want to blame someone for postmodernist subversive music blame Debussy for unwinding traditional tonality.

>Cameron
>Nolan
>The Best
Whew lad

the point went over your head
say the hitler quote

Plus, his wife's family had literal Nazis in it.

What about Jack Nicholson? He is brilliant. Also Tom Cruise?

wtf you on about, woody allen films are crap

Kubrick was a self hating jew but a jew nonetheless

If he had those nazi connections and sympathies as a gentile hed have never gotten far

>blame Debussy for unwinding traditional tonality.
The problem with that is Debussy's music is actually good.

Also Debussy, at least as far as I'm aware, wasn't striving for an equal relationship between every single note in the same way the Schoenberg was. Schoenberg was literally foreshadowing all of the kike influence we see in media, politics and education today.

True, but Jews were almost always the managers and producers. Probably made easy money without any actual creative effort.

>Schoenberg and the 2nd Viennese descend from Wagner though.
It could be said that almost every Jewish idea in some way descends from a European since Jewish culture is fundamentally parasitic.

Both are overrated

Nicholson had a brief moment of greatness which he let slip due to his shit work ethic and abhorrent personality. He could have been one of the greats but lacked the drive.

Tom Cruise is no better an actor than Brad Pitt or Di Caprio. He's too clean and polished, never raw or messy. Hes never had an emotional monster of a role like Nicholson in One Flew Over The Cuckoos Nest.

It doesn't matter if you think it's "actually good", if you had to point to one work that set art music towards the wank of today it is the Prelude to the Afternoon of a Faun. Shoenberg's music is in the Germanic tradition.

DiNero was half Jew I thought

>an intelligent discussion about music on Sup Forums and not Sup Forums

Source?

>>Meryl Streep
Not a Jew?

Not a jew

Who cares if Schoenberg is in the German tradition when music spelled the death of the German tradition? It's hyper application of the German tradition.
This is contrary to Prelude to the Afternoon of a Faun which in spite of the fact that it took us down the road we are on, is not an irrational hyper application of those ideals.

Beckham's a kike?? Not just a good goy?

Indeed, he is. That one took me by surprise too.

what is the actual appeal of neutral milk hotel
am I taking crazy pills

Nicholson was great yes. Also in the witches of eastwick, one of my fav. witch films. Its fucking brilliant, he is fucking brilliant. He will always be great to me. He's an old man now, leave him alone.

You have to be a teenager to get it.

I know they're black, Sup Forums. What about Sidney Poitier and Denzel Washington? Don't you like them?

Paltrow, phenoix, Beckham, no way...

I am probably wrong on this and got him mixed up with someone else whose mother was a crypto, my bad.

Sydney Poitier is the only nonwhite actor who can be considered great

Denzel is good, not great. Morgan Freeman and Idris Elba are good, not great

>Debussy for unwinding traditional tonality.
except the 2nd viennese (and serialism and its descendants) were not descended from debussy/impressionism in any meaningful way

impressionism just kinda fizzled out after ravel/debussy as far as i know. you have the post-romantic very late tonal music (scriabin/strauss/rach) and other french music like satie/les six (poulenc, etc) which was still basically just tonal/diatonic but maybe a bit quirky.

2nd viennese just came in and said "hey lets make everything as fucking ugly and disgusting as possible." they definitely weren't following in the tradition of debussy at all.

just because both weren't "tonal" does not at all mean they are of the same tree.

Yes, way. Never trust anyone with a name ending in -ow. Joaquin's mother was born with the surname (((Dunetz))). Beckham's mother's father was (((one))). So they're all half breeds. How odd is it then that the ones with the goy last names are more legitimate? Weird.

Does Love and Death really not make you kek?

>Schoenberg and the 2nd Viennese descend from Wagner though
that's a very linear undergrad-music-history way of viewing it. richard strauss is a much better example of continuing wagner and germanic tradition.

2nd viennese has almost NOTHING in common with germanic tradition (tonality, beauty, mysticism, spirituality, melody, harmony, sonata form, etc etc etc) except geography and institutions. they lived in the same part of the world and went to schools in those parts of the world. that doesn't mean the torch has been carried whatsoever.

there are rabis SJW mouthbreathing retards at harvard RIGHT NOW and you're gonna tell me they are a continuation of the great legacy of harvard simply because they're there?

Connelly isn't Jewish unless she was forced to covert so as to remain relevant.

Ugh, it was paltrow who was a paltrowitz in Minsk. Man, gwenneth got all her looks from her mother's pa Dutch/it is side

I'd say Denzel is great.
Maybe he always plays the same character but that's not uncommon for most.

Damn though, I just thought about Daniel Day Lewis, that's a great actor, or maybe I just love a good mustache

fpbp

>2nd viennese has almost NOTHING in common with germanic tradition
The only similarities I can see between the two is the placing of logic and form on a very high pedastal, the main difference being that with the 2nd Viennese school of thought, form and logic are goals unto themselves, rather than mere vehicles of expression.

"Her father was Roman Catholic, and of Irish and Norwegian descent. Connelly's mother was Jewish, and was educated at a yeshiva; all of Connelly's mother's grandparents were Jewish emigrants from Poland and Russia."
>Gwenneth got all her looks from her mother's pa Dutch/it is side
Thankfully.

What a blindside

well said, and i agree. i'd go further in saying, because of the ubiquitous nature of those terms, that the mere importance of logic/form (we could simply call it "organization") is insufficient to generate any meaningful connection or similarity between baroque/classical/romantic tradition and 2nd viennese school. it too universal a similarity.

like saying "cats place a high importance on breathing air. so do humans. therefore there is a very strong connection and lineage between cats and humans." just too generic a comparison. i'm sure there's a name for the particular logical fallacy

I don't really like any of these actors.
Go figure.

Gwyneth is an ugly cow lol.
>names children Apple and Moses
Ugh I hate her