"Go through for me, step by step, exactly what you think about whenever you see a mix-raced couple. "

>"Go through for me, step by step, exactly what you think about whenever you see a mix-raced couple. "

"Better post U MAD WHITE BOIS threads on Sup Forums"

this is pretty much what my gf has been nagging me to answer lately

protip: if you're ever feel trapped in a relationship without the willpower to end it, start bringing up the stuff you read here.

"I think to myself that the Great Race War is looming and I must serve great commitment. We must never stop fighting."

>see young woman walking around
>think "pretty, but trashy looking"
>suddenly a little nappy headed niglet comes running up to her and grabs her hand
Had to strain my face to hold in the laughter

"Wow she must be super pissed at her dad."

Ask a white guy who exclusively dates ethnic chicks anything

>see strong tall negro freshly imported from the deepest jungle of africa with small germanic blonde qt
>"damn, i wish i was Heidi there."

Dont think much about it at all.

How's the clap?

sauce?

>That pic
>Chicks

At least one of those is definitely a guy
Or the lowest possible you could get

what does ethnic mean in this context

umm sweetie no

>Doctor, I feel inadequate. I feel like my 5.5 inch white pecker will never be able to match the girth and length of an African python. How am I suppose to compete with those big dick, brutish black men who have confidence and style. Even as I tell you this, i'm fully aware that my wife of 6 years is having an affair with her black co-worker, DeAndre Johnson. She thinks I don't know of-course, but I have cameras all over the house which captured both of them fucking when i'm not home. She has even let him empty his load inside her pussy and asshole bareback. I want to confront the two, but when saw how big and juicy his thick, fat cock rod was, I knew she would just leave me for him, and i'm so pathetic that I just couldn't risk the outcome. And even worse, she has told me recently that she his pregnant. What if the child is not mine, but DeAndre's, how will I ever be able to look at myself as a man again knowing my child has the DNA of the man who emasculated me. Who took my first and only love away from me. Who made me question my worth. How can I accept that. Maybe that's just my lot in life, to raise the seed of the black man. Do you have any advice for me doctor?

this

It depends, really. Black male / white female, pretty much that she's a trashy piece of welfare-collecting junkie shit who gets beat regularly while her nigger boyfriend is little more than a lowlife criminal.

That is the reality of the vast majority of black male/white female couples I encounter, and I've been dealing with those scumbags for years as a cop.

There are exceptions to that, though, as you can pretty readily identify the mixed-race couples where they black guy isn't a piece of shit (as rare as that may be).

I laugh to myself because Sup Forums shits up a storm over that meme.

HOW can white bois ever compete ?

pity

soon

P U R G E !

Hey Sup Forums I have a Mexican girlfriend and she doesn't care that I'm apart of the alt-right, of the fact I support nazism but I am not here to make more mixed race degenerate scum. Espically since I am 91% German. What should I do break the relationship or keep it?

soon... very soon

How are you watching out for this new Super Gonorrhea?

Oh look it's the asshurt hapa again

Break it, but not because she's Mexican. Just because women drain your life force. Pump and Dump is the only way forward.

Kill them both

arousal

Not.really step by step though

Put a tiny bit of powdered lead in her coffee in the morning, not enough to hurt her but to effect the baby. When the baby is born, pack everything up and leave that day with no word or trace and tell the black father "congratulations, they is your problem now".

714% less likely.
You should read proportions for dummies or something.

well if you make everyone the same then how
can anyone find differences to exploit

"If I knew 100% that I could get away with it, I would gun them down on the spot."

>I am 91% German
t. Carlos Garcia

>exactly what you think about whenever you see a mix-raced couple
>pic related

Is she Spanish or at least mostly? If she's more then 20% Mestizo then don't have kids w/ her

>"These people come to mind."
>Show photograph of pic related.