I understand that people want women like them to make more of there kind. But what kind has the best women...

I understand that people want women like them to make more of there kind. But what kind has the best women? Let's find out.....

Other urls found in this thread:

d.umn.edu/~jetterso/documents/Helgasonetal.2008.pdf
sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/02/080207140855.htm
amren.com/news/2008/02/couples_who_are/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Post the one with the Romulan

oh wow, that argument was so solid that you changed my mind. from now on I will only date mongrel women, niggers or asians. thanks for letting me know the folly of dating white women!!

Citations?

59%

t. Shlomo

>what kind hasthe best women?
Are you talking about race?

I literally became black from reading this

Yes

>But what kind has the best women
Western Slavs. This is objective, science based fact.

How so IQ or what?

Kek, that image perfectly describes Sup Forums

Well, I think it's a subjective thing. It's only natural that someone prefers women of their own race or ethnic group, so generally speaking most people will say that the women of their own race or ethnic group is the best.
Those who shill chink women are either neet weebs or just memeing

Qt

No. Just personal preference. But I'm a solipsist so everything is objective.

Robots/AI's

I have looked on okqupid there are 12 top matches that are white women that are either fascist or anarchist then below the 97% match it goes yellow. I have liked all the ones I know unlike blacks. On average I would rather date women that act more like the Asian women I know. I don't want to date outside of my people because I don't want my kids to not look like me. Maybe though other people have better women by a lot of metrics.

Here's what the science says:

>Everybody knows inbreeding is bad. (Except for 40+% of muslims apparently.)
Inbreeding ends up making deformed retards.
>Outbreeding is also bad — and, arguably worse.
Horses and donkeys can produce a fetus, but their baby is infertile and ends their lineage. If you try having kids with a bonobo, obviously that wouldn't produce offspring and your lineage dies.

So, the question becomes "what's the ideal balance between outbreeding and inbreeding?"

It turns out that third and fourth cousin couples have THE highest fertility rates of ANY couples.

They have way more kids than average... and, their kids have way more kids than average. They're healthier, and thus scientifically proven to be the best women for you to marry.

d.umn.edu/~jetterso/documents/Helgasonetal.2008.pdf
sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/02/080207140855.htm
amren.com/news/2008/02/couples_who_are/

So if you want to boost white population growth, set up a dating site that matches third and fourth cousins for whites, and suboptimal partners in terms of fertility for nonwhites (i.e. non third or fourth cousin matches.)

>tfw hybrid vigor as an argument for race mixing is a lie to kill the white race
>tfw "mixed race kids are healthier" is a lie to kill the white race
>tfw promoting outbreeding is a lie to kill the white race
>tfw I'm not even white (half white half spic like the ZimZam) and I make better arguments for the 14 words than whites do

>Artificial Intelligences

i bet she doesnt season her meat either haha fuck yt people haha

that game was fun

Shodan gave you a boner, admit it

nope, was too scared to get an erection