How can we change the marriage so that the promise "to have and to hold, in sickness and health, to love...

How can we change the marriage so that the promise "to have and to hold, in sickness and health, to love, honor and obey, in good times and woe, for richer or poorer, keeping yourself solely unto him for as long as you both shall live" is actually binding again and so that the marriage is not treated like a contract with a telephone company - you know, if a better offer comes along, it's bye bye?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qhwojArfuEI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sup Forums will defend this saying that she shouldn't have to settle because
>muh genes

Plot Twist, the poster is actually a man considering leaving his wife.

Juicy.

Feminism and the sexual revolution. Since she (presumably) had so many partners before marriage, she will never be satisfied with one man.

Once she reaches 40, her "market value" will drop to zero - she'll be surprised how it feels to be treated the same way.

>Me me me me me me me me me

She's just a selfish cunt the only bad thing is the poor husband with end up a cuckold or divorce raped

Bigger Plot Twist, the poster is actually a man considering leaving his husband.

it's funny that she mistakes men's lust for the will to commit. no one wants used goods

opps logged onto Sup Forums by mistake

It used to be binding. But men and women's hearts are sometimes hard and this is a reflection of a hard heart to their Creator. When you turn your back on your Creator, things like this happen. It will not change until the culture turns back to God.

women aren't human

when women get casted a side they rant about commitment and how we should stay loyal and they wouldn't be wrong now why should this not apply the other way round.

This.

I mean fuck that guy in the sky.

Get rid of no fault divorce and alimony, and make split custody (50/50, no child support) default for all divorces. Problem fixed.

"I tell you, on the day of judgment people will give account for every careless word they type." - Matthew 12:36

kill adulterers & divorcees

Reduce the female financial incentive to divorce. No state mandated child support, no welfare if you didn't qualify while married.

In a matter of hours women would start taking their sexuality seriously.

All women will trade up the second they can.
You want loyalty and companionship? A fucking DOG can do a better job.

boy wouldn't that be great but it sounds like a loooot of work.

those things are there for the support of the child, not the woman.

Most of the idiots on this board believe that a woman should ONLY choose a man who is 6'5", makes a million a year, and is 100% Aryan, despite the fact that no one on this board is like this. Meanwhile, they'll all bitch about women being whores.

It's astounding.

That's a whore, always will be a whore, doesn't matter fi you put a ring on it. They are pretty much equal amount of betraying men.

Don't be a dick, don't date whores. Easy

youtube.com/watch?v=qhwojArfuEI

Daily reminder that 70 % of divorces are initiated by women.

The divorce rate is 50%.

We need to abolish marriage as a legal institution. You shouldn't give a fuck about it for anything other than religious reasons.

Maybe it started that way.

She's obviously a fucking nigger, and probably a southern nigger. Only southern niggers speak in such a manner. "I *got* fit. I *got* promoted." "...*stay* in larger *homes*"

Normal people would say I *was* promoted, *live* in larger houses, etc.

wow awesome idea. what could possibly go wrong with absolute individualism

Who gives a shit? Let the degenerate be a degenerate, they'll find out what the wages of sin are.

Why should she if they have no kids? If the roles were reversed you would be telling him to do better for himself.

Remove no-fault divorce. That's all you need to do. Stop rewarding women for destroying marriages

Hopefully she has to pay him alimony

i used to use quora and this is not the only post like this. all of them are self entitled liberal cunts. cancer

Nope, not really, because he's setting himself for failure.

A 6 dating a 10 won't be dating the 10 for life.

If women believed in Jewveh they woumd always be virgins.

I wonder what will become of alimony now it's beginning to happen more and more to women. 10-20 years from a lot of women will be paying alimony and there's no way our gynocentric society will be able to stand for it. It'll be pretty sad that it took women having to pay it in order to finally get rid of it, but whatever works to get it out of our system.

She shouldn't have got married then. It's awesome to grow and change with a partner. He needs to step up then, she chose to marry him. He sounds like a loser but she locked in.

maximum plot twist
it's about buying a new waifu pillow

>I made a commitment that I regret. Justify my id-centered traitorous nature and immorality because I have a vagina.

Now that is taking it too far.

Steamy. Dreamy. Creamy

When men who get divorced can show their son gains weight in their wife's custody, and lose it in theirs, and the court rules no more weighing of the child, things are fucked up.

This is the most naive thing I've ever read.

it should be illegal to get a divorce as long your kids are below 18

>one person
I've never seen anyone say only Chad should get laid. I've seen derision of that, acceptance of it, rage at it, trolling with it, but never sincerity. Encouragement that people should strive to be those qualities perhaps.

M. Night Shyamalan plot twist : the wife is leaving her husband for a female alien that had a sex change. Also the alien is made out of peanut butter. What a twist!

The funny thing about this is the people that leave their spouse for what seems like a better deal are never happy. It always backfires, and you ruin not only your own life but your childrens lives.

If you add the stipulation of real abuse or infidelity, I agree.

david lynch twist: it's really about romanticizing the feeling of staring at you shoes at a bus stop during your child hood

>40
Idk how your women age Hans, but over here it's 30 at the latest.

Wrong
"And God blessed them. And God said to them, “Be FRUITFUL and MULTIPLY and fill the earth and subdue it, and have dominion over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the heavens and over every living thing that moves on the earth.”
- Genesis 1:28

How far from sound doctrine has your mind been twisted?

Oh, trust me, I've seen it plenty on this board.

>If men wouldn't settle for a 7, why should women?

That's the basic argument I've seen. It's funny to me too because most people on this board would honestly settle for a 7.

Lol then pos women with 5 kids applies for and gets government benefits with no offset from noncustodial father meaning you and I have to pay to support her kids

Home alone 2 plot twist: down the hall and to the left.

ya'll sound really bitter. is there a blog i can read about how you got friendzoned?

as for this post- here's how im sure it went down.

>broke fat girl marries fat guy
>fat girl says hey, we should work out? fat guy says no
>fat girl become skinny girl, fat guy does nothing

one chance at life, and you spend it getting dicked down from some fat loser? give me a break.

Most people would. Lots of people lie.

Everyone working for this propaganda website, or in any way associated with it, should be taken to a ditch and shot in the back of the head. This shit is nothing more than marxist propaganda to try to further subvert the family unit, and people's happiness. It is so blatantly obvious I would find it funny if this shit wasn't so sad. This is the kind of shit that corrupts women and makes men think women are naturally anything like this.

women immediately forget everything that her husband has likely done for her that allowed her to get to where she is and instead of appreciating that and deriving value and happiness from it she decides to forget all that but use it as a spring board to something better. She's also delusional in that all those guys at work don't want to be with her like her husband is they just want to stick their dicks in her warm holes

See, this is the derision, trolling form.

>fat girl says hey, we should work out? fat guy says no

Honestly, it's more likely the man would want to get in shape.

or I "became" fit

ur right the writer writes like a literal nigger

6'5'
100% white
will end up a societal loser even if in professional field because I'm white. Literally going to move to Poland for 2 years and pray I find a waifu.

Marriage is just a contract though, dummy

A state authorized contract.

>implying her fat cuck husband won't take her back after she's been ran through and has 2 more kids by different guys.

The fat cuck will probably adopt them and society will praise his actions. Women aren't the problem chucks are the problem

Get with a christian woman who goes to church. The shame of being slut in that social circle will keep her in line.

Correct. Saved this yesterday

>Women aren't the problem chucks are the problem
Ok there roastie, why don't you tell us more about all the big bad chucks. Fucking retard probably been fucked by more guys than you can remember but never the same guy twice right week old roast beef sandwhich

lol

Only one of them is, and beyond the age of majority. Men who keep their child after divorce are also regularly denied support.

Both ways, or no ways.

yeah and it shouldnt be

Never have, never will.

Some beta cuck basically copied this "roasting of a roastie" and changed a few words so that it's now about pitying women and feeling sorry for them

It will be never enough.

>Moving to poorland
>for 2 fucking years
Why on earth would you do that to yourself? Did you really buy into Sup Forums bullshit that pooland is some sort of white utopia?

Lol your deflecting from the fact you're raising three half nigger kids that aren't yours

>instead of helping to get those better things for her family she jumps ship to get them for free
Easy lay.

Plot twist op sucked some dude at a glory hole and got raped by tyrones bbc that now whants to leave his wife and worship the bbc

nope four glorious white children. Seriously just how many dicks have you taken? Do you even remember anymore? Must be a sad life when you can't even keep a man beyond a single fuck session, you get thrown away like the used condom in the trash. That is if one is even used because you are just trash after all

Okay chuck.

Plot twist, the poster is actually Canadian and the husband is a dog

>a man should strive to be 6'5, rich, and white
>tfw 6'0
How should I go about striving to be 6'5? I need to know sempai. I can try standing on my toes every day to stretch my legs out if you want

you fagots have to get the fuck out back to plebit right now

Bigger plot twist: the poster is a MG(H)OW trying to recruit more adepts.
>Whatcha doing rabbi.jpg

>fat girl
>not single
>gets skinny
Good one.

he is isnt really wrong though , at least for the first part

my mother is religious and when I look at her religious friends compared to the secular ones, the former have more kids and less divorces

The white race is a made up concept to make Americans feel better about being a bunch of mixed race mongrels

Sorry hombre, "husband" is the English term for the married male in a relationship between a man and a woman. "Wife" can't be used interchangeably with "husband", and you'd know that if you paid attention in English class instead of daydreaming about bricklaying with your beaner friends.

I liked the Flowers for Algernon analogy. How is he a cuck though? Because he doesn't have blind, impotent anger?

Just get surgery that will take you a decade to heal through.

Or realize that honestly, most women aren't hung up on height. I swear Sup Forums is more obsessed with height than any woman I've ever dated.

so you're saying you literally don't remember how many meat sausages have been stuck in your holes, which are the only thing of value that you have. Roastie always gonna get toastie after all

>see plot twist suddenly pop up in serval threads
Go back.
As far as "how can I strive to not be short?", obviously I meant the mutable qualities and upholding the attached qualities of the immutable ones. Go back where you came from, both of you.

Even chads get cucked by today's whores. Women aren't worth the squeeze. Deal with it.

There's no question of this. Any animal will show far more appreciation and loyalty for you providing it with a decent meal and roof over its head.
Fuck, probably some insects would appreciate it more.
Women are neither animal nor insect, they are parasites.

No im saying you're a pathetic cuck that's raising 3 kids that aren't yours

He meant someone had changed it not that he was showing the changed one.

>the former have more kids and less divorces

Pretty much a statistical fact. My theory is the strong sense of community makes people second guess some bad choices.

She's not locked into anything. Obviously I don't have the whole story from this screenshot but growing apart may be the most common reason for divorce and I sure as hell wouldn't want to be stuck with someone who refused to improve their lives.

>inb4 ass ravaged fat beta NEETs on Sup Forums get their feelings hurt

lol sure thing ahmed

What a great read

3 kids
>literally stated I had four ten seconds ago
your intellect is stunning, once again it's no wonder your only value is your warm holes.

Again you don't remember how many dicks have been thrust into you disgusting HPV ridden fuck hole do you?