twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

God is an cap.

>God is transgendered ancap muslim?

>3 days passed
>then god created the sun
wat

>Day 1: God separates the light from the darkness
>Day 4: God creates stars

Where did the light come from before he created stars?

God = Santa Clause

this is bullshit. in islam its diffrent.
AND GOD NEVER TAKES A REST !!

Revelation 21:23
And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof.

On the 8th day, man said "God doesn't exist."

>g*d rested
Yes, being all almighty and shit must be pretty tiring.

*scoffs*

>separates light from dark
>light and dark is a spectrum
>separates water from sky
>sky is filled with water, water is filled with oxygen
>separates earth from sea
>water tables, underground reservoirs, islands

This was written by people who thought the moon generates its own light. Consider that.

>days
How this shit was not completely killed with the invention of the telescope is beyond me; unless their god is earth god only

and you're being retarded again

you see. OP IS A FAG

Even though Genesis is silly, and hard to believe, you still do a piss poor job of refuting it. How did you manage that?

torches

Why do you think galileo got in trouble?

He pointed the telescope towards the sky

if this is how christcucks interpret creation of the world, th- HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

i've got an even funnier one

youtube.com/watch?v=RwKG_R9URyY&feature=youtu.be&t=34

youtube.com/watch?v=tuKwz0MEawI

nah, this version doesnt include imaginary being.

more or less. ha!

But there still is pretty much no proof of the big bang. And you don't know what imaginenary even means

>God doesn't intervene because he's an AnCap
At last I truly see

>imaginenary
of course, there is no such word.

maybe you want to show me any proof of god existence?

But that's how the world was created

Big bang, then planets and stars, then water, then flora and fauna, and the very last second, man

This is why Religious Fundamentalists are mental defectives. They constantly talk about their religion, and they are not productive members of society.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/125637346/#125637346

for the most part a God is just a very powerful being

humans can already do some of the things that would be attributed to a God, and are quickly catching up to the rest of them

you don't have proof of aliens but that doesn't mean they don't exist either

>not productive members of society
Ha

>for the most part a God is just a very powerful being
thanks. i thought that creation of everything could have been done by some not so powerful being. you cleared that up for me.

>humans can already do some of the things that would be attributed to a God, and are quickly catching up to the rest of them
what things, for instance?

>you don't have proof of aliens but that doesn't mean they don't exist either
yea, yea. schrodinger's cat. there may be even a planet with pink ponies, we don't know. we can speculate on that tho.

gtfo with jewish crap.

/sage

>it's a "creationist doesn't realize that the old testament isn't literal" episode

why is christian mythology so fucking boring? i want wolves swallowing sun and shit

from an earlier thread:
why do we worship god if he has no control over the universe because free will exists?
even if he wants good to happen, his wishes are irrelevant because someone can just decide to do something evil and god can do nothing but wank silently in the corner
i want to be religious so badly but i also love freedom and not having to just blindly believe in god to avoid the loopholes

>you cleared that up for me
no prob

>what things, for instance?
flight?
not good enough for you?
medicine?
"divine"ly powerful weapons?

>we don't know. we can speculate on that tho
exactly, i think you're getting it

youtube.com/watch?v=EKh_U2NnIs8

Just read St. Augustine and Kirekegaard you lazy nigger

because its not a myth.

scientifically speaking there was visible light and all sorts of other radiation before the first stars formed. I think about 100 million years passed before that. Light from darkness is just Universe creation. But then day 2 and 3 don't fit that scheme.

>separating light from darkness makes the ancap flag

>flight?
>medicine?
>"divine"ly powerful weapons?

xD guy thinks these things have any significance in being a divine being. if god exists he:
doesn't fly - don't need to, he's everywhere right?
doesnt use medicine - he's never sick y'know
doesnt use weapons - im sure he's not dropping atom bombs anywhere.

any other examples?

I've recently started reading the bible and I've made it to the part in exodus where gods telling Moses / Aaron and company to make what I think is called the Ark of the Covenant, its been 4 chapters so far of him describing how to make it, can you explain the symbolism and meaning of how its made or direct me somewhere I can find it?

my point stands those (and others) are things that would have been contributed as being divine

>any other examples?
sure, telephones
>but god can speak directly to your mind
i'm referencing the long distance
but give it a few years and we might be telepatic-ish as well

God never made the earth. It was there from the beginning.

>Fuckin plebs actin like they gonna fight for God and country
>Still haven't even read Genesis
>SHiggydiggydoo

>t. heretic

read revelation

He can make them not do bad but he chooses not to intervene

>but give it a few years and we might be telepatic-ish as well
hahahaha you're very naive if you think so, Kubrat. but if human race would eventually make telepathy a reality (in like 10000 years) I could count this one example for you.

>jew trying to convince soneone to stay Christian

protip: jews created christianity.

No, Jesus and his diciples did. Many jees rejected Jesus and killed him.

Don't know if it's Jews or payed shills and I don't care either. Why wouldn't they be pushing it when the majority of Christian laws benefit others at the expense of the believer?

No they don't retard. It doesn't say to put an unbeliever before a believer. And you would try to convince people to join your religion not one you hate you fucking retard.

another tip: they all were jews as well.
of course some other jews would reject him. there is something called rivarly y'know. i'm sure you would have rejected a person who came up to you saying he's son of god.

jesus was just a muppet in the hands of other jews. that's how youd created religion in those times.

>parts of the bible that make no sense/ are scientifically inaccurate become metaphors
>oh these parts that I can rationalize are literal

considering he taught different laws and called jews the synagouge of satan saying they were jews is autistic

I hate heretics that do that. They completely ignore Genesis but say Revelation is fact when Revelation would seem more unrealistic if it were to follow normal physics

youre a fucking idiot.

>XD

>separates the light from the darkness before the light existed
really makes you think

>It doesn't say to put an unbeliever before a believer.
Actually, I'm pretty sure there was a psalm about a shepherd that lost one of his sheep (nonbeliever) and he was ready to sacrifice his well being and the well being of the entire herd (believers)in order to find that one sheep.
As for the
>would try to convince people to join your religion not one you hate
Jews believe they are God's chosen people while Christians (and pretty much everyone else) are only there to serve them. They won't accept you, because in order to be a real Jew you need to be born to a Jewish mother, that's why they don't need to convert others.

The Earth is the same age as the Sun, they formed simultaneously. Earth actually looked like Jupiter, then the Sun boiled off most of our Hydrogen gas.

are fucking retarded? God making light was like the 3rd verse

oh i see. so first god gave his version of events to abraham/whoever so he could write down the old testament and then after satanistic jews usurped all that,
he decided to sent down his son so he could clarify all the misunderstandment with satanistics jews making another religion, by the way.
ok, got it.

>OT to make a point to Christians

Then why would he try to keep him Christian and not care if he becomes an atheist? Also everyone has sone jewish blood in them also.

the pirate flags are some kind of psyop. they use them to identify themselves to each other. but they are always the same type of posts. And all are against Christianity.

wtf I'm Christian now!

but the Bible says God is light, what if the sun is just a tiny bit of God's presence?

The earth was made(not completed) on the first day and the sun on the fourth

God didn't create the earth with an ancap fla-
>ftfy

Kikes hate Christianity. Read the Talmud, retard.

Why would a God have to take a rest? Does he have a finite amount of energy he can spend at one time? And if so, what governs that energy, something outside of himself he has no control over? Same thing goes for God's emotions. Does god choose and decide what anger is, and then what anger will feel like, and then what things will make him angry, and then he makes those things happen, and then decides to feel anger? When did he decide this? Did he spend a long time thinking up what emotions are? What??

>actually implying that you need a Star close by in order for 72 hours to pass.
Atheist intelligence everybody

you are like a dog questioning why his owner leaves him alone everyday.

>why would jews have made another religion
>why (((they))) do what (((they))) do today

really makes you think, or you don't think?

The cognitive dissonance is staggering. You accuse them of "creating" Christianity while they are actively attacking it.

"lol dunno iz mysterious" Isn't an answer. It makes no sense to say "This makes God mad/pleased", unless there were forces that God himself could not control. Otherwise God would just be making up what he feels about every new situation on the spot. So there would have to be something larger than God that governs God's feelings etc.

Stupid athiestfags, there is literally not a single christianfag on this board. They're all larpers, every single one. Nobody would be stupid enough to be unironically christian.

satan was already around, God saw things that he didnt liked, i believe God and satan had made a deal, maybe about us, and we need to prove God right, or satan rights, something like in Job's time

i'll have you know this is a christian board and such vulgarities are not allowed

>not posting graphic of both creations that appear in Genesis

>doesn't realize it sumbolizes the sabath day

satan is an angel
his job is to test us

that's literally all there is to it

if god isn't real then how come atheists can't shut up about him

touch down, atheists

I'm an actual Christian who larps as an ignorant Christian.

(You)r move. And God bless.

they have created it so they can remain in power, you poor little sheep. that's how you divide people, they figured it out thousands of years ago but christsheeps can't realize that on their own living in the given matrix.
good luck in life. im out

>believing gap theory

No satan is a fallen angel. you dont need to go making up lore. Thats called heresy. You are supposed to chose for yourself. Satan hates humans and he hates god. he hates all of creation.

Holy shit you're a retard. So you think they created a religion that talks bad about the follows of the original one and find 13 people to get totured to pish it

>I'm out
I dont want you to think I was defeated so I'm going to tell you I'm leaving so you dont assume I just didnt feel like losing the debate any longer.

Explain 70 AD, then.

you mean when he tested Adam and Eve?
or when he tested Job?
or when he tested Jesus?

believe what you will,
satan is just good at his job (or maybe we're all just gullible)

>my move

>God, the all knowing, almighty omnipotent supreme being of infinite power.......needs a full days rest after having created a single planet.

he does these things because he truly hates god and his creation for giving us preferential treatment in his eyes.

how many planets have you created faggot?

How do illustrations prove anything?