Best looking money?

Best looking money?

I'll start. Pic related to my flag.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shekel_sign
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rai_stones
twitter.com/AnonBabble

cannot top the leaf

I like American money just because it's so iconic and no other major currency looks like it at all

Could this thread be any more jewish

>Jew starts money thread.

Hebrew is truly a disgusting language

PM is favourite fluid druid

Looks gay

True. It still looks nice, but it was even better decades ago.

For another set of great looking bills the Philippines had some nice somewhat US inspired bills 70 years ago, but with their own unique details.

german backup series with gordon gekko on it

and who is this guy and why is he wearing hitlers old beard?

U mad goyim?

We own your kind.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shekel_sign
>₪
>literally rubbing hands

Why does Jew have Hitler mustache?

I actually love our money. US money feels papery and dirty and a 1 looks the same as a 100.

Get on the polymer train like the rest of the anglo word!

your money looks like a cheap knockoff of dutch nineties money.

These are being introduced in Norway now. They stopped using faces and chose the sea theme instead. The backside isn't exactly HD-ready.

These are being introduced in Norway now. They stopped using faces and chose the sea theme instead. The backside isn't exactly HD-ready.

This coin is 10 Kronor, which translates into about 1 Dollar.

> being bitten in backside by low res spider

5 Crowns

It's awesome. Very futuristic, hopefully made of plastic

>He doesn't have a hole in the fiver.

I ONLY COUNT THREEEEEEEEE
IS THIS A PSYCHOP ???!?!?!?

this money is built to last.
Rai stones were quarried on several of the Micronesian islands, mainly Palau,[4] but briefly on Guam as well, and transported for use as money to the island of Yap. They have been used in trade by the Yapese as a form of currency. The monetary system of Yap relies on an oral history of ownership. Because these stones are too large to move, buying an item with one simply involves agreeing that the ownership has changed. As long as the transaction is recorded in the oral history, it will now be owned by the person it is passed on to and no physical movement of the stone is required.

Yapese quarried the limestone rocks from the islands of Palau and took them to Yap with canoes and rafts. There is evidence that some limestone has been mined in Palau by Yapese as early as 500 AD, but more widespread mining started in the time period of 1000–1400 AD."

It's nice you put holes in coins so that the black Norsks can wear it as jewellery. Very diverse!

closeup

> swiss
> thinks lighthouse is futuristic device

>the oral blockchain

ICO when?

Sounds fucking retarded.

Someday we'll have lighthouses as tall as trees. They will also contain also the obligatory cuckoo clock. One can only dream.

I actually like how ours look

these are quite nice i think

one has otters and the other has xena warrior princess

>Best looking money?

Paper fiat currency, bah. That's not even real money.

I prefer my cash to be something you need a crane to lift.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rai_stones

I can't believe I'm about to fab to coins.

and this is how they may have kept the stone money.

I like your bullion

Your retard, idiot.

oh you better believe it fast, emanual user

This must be what being Jewish feels like.

mein reden exactly

ok but what's the most a e s t h e t i c currency?

gold

Hopefully you're just trolling, but if you're not, Krona means Crown in swedish, and so It's 5 crowns currency, the 3 "Crowns" on the top of the coin are just a "national logo" thing

kys shlomo suck on these shekels

THAT THING IS....BEAUTIFUL

Get on my level

thank you user

very impressive

gold is by far the bestest money in the world. heavy goldbars. paper money is for faggots.

this bill from the US is my favourite

Art deco is the best style

Unfortunately only an artist's concept

that is not real money but from a board game called "Monopoly"

all you edgy faggots cannot handle the truth. America owns all you faggots and our currency is superior and you all kill each other over it TOP KEKKK

Another side white squads massacring commies and another side our Olympic stadium's tower. The leftie butthurt over this was glorious.

I always thought the Qatari Riyal looked cool

None of that filthy euro money for us anymore!

Looks like my carpet blin

ahmed please, nice tp (toilet paper)

not when petro-dollar collapses.

I was so much better when they were all green with the same frame
I do like the red white and blue 50s and the blue bens tho

LOL you clearly don't understand economics and geopolitics. All you non humans non americans will worship and kiss american ass for the next 300 years easily, American economy tops everything.

Story? Can't imagine this is real

I've heard about these. Aren't they what you would pay to get what's carved on them from a prostitute?

Can you have both?

All fiat currency is bullshit. Kys jew lovers

>HURRR DURR I"M RETARDED AND I DON"T UNDERSTAND TRADE DUUUUURRRR
the post

Raccous applause

(OP)

>be leaf
>be so afraid of the dark you need glow in the dark coins

(you)
nice

how do you buy groceries

Number tres is biggest bang for the buck imo

dude, my phone runs TinderOS

I've traveled to more countries than I can remember, and I really do think the latest (plastic) Canadian money is the best in the world since there's never any question of fakes, and it's dead simple to tell one note from another since the colours are distinctive.

p.s. Here in Peru people examine even every coin closely since fakes are so rampant.

p.p.s. US bills are among the worst since they're all the same colour and fakes are rampant. You've always got to be on watch for scams.

p.p.p.s. Zimbabwe is the biggest clusterfuck I've ever experienced first hand since bills (USD) and coins (rand) have different exchange rates, so the math involve with every transaction is a nightmare (but at least it's not the old trillion zim dollar nonsense)

Beads. The money of the colonies.

Who's a smart boy? Yes you are. Do you want a treat now?

i understand that u.s dollar is relying on the way that world buys their oil and that is with u.s dollars. If oil countrys wants to change this policy and charge for example euros for oil, other country wouldn't want dollars from u.s anymore and sends those dollars to u.s. Creates inflation in the u.s.

Of course u.s.a don't want that to happen and is ready to even destroy other countrys for even think about that. For example Saddam Hussein wanted to change petro-dollar for euro-dollar or for something else in early 2000. So wars in middle-east are only for protecting petro-dollar.

>tfw when you're a nigger shithole and have absolutely no engineering/architectural monuments, and you have to resort to putting a pile of rocks on your currency

>Krona means Crown in swedish
this timeline never ceases to amaze me

thats what your gvmnt does, flooding with ahmeds until you accept the 3=5 meme
psychop confirmed

>our currency
you mean Mr.Schlomo's currency of enslavement

I like how some Japanese coins have holes in the middle.

Rip Schilling