Bye Forever. I'm done. I'm going back to college

Bye Forever. I'm done. I'm going back to college.

fag. you can come here and still be productive. i'm 23 and i am about to get my degree and run my own business.

I finished law school while perusing this dumbass board.

See you tomorrow, faggot.

Sup Forums is, unironically, the best place to learn how to argue and debate

Wtf that image is the most aloof pile of shit ever.

I'm super addicted to this site to the point of getting agitated when seperated and I manage to get things done and live a fulfilling life.

Learn to handle yourself you fucking NEET. I bet you take everything here super serious.

it's true. You people are going to spend your whole life being racist pathetic losers and beofre you know it, you're 60 and still a racist pathetic loser, then your life is almost over.

Ok. see you tomorrow. (Theres a Happening happening when it happens then)

What makes being racist pathetic? The only time I think about shitskins is when I'm thinking of ways to solve the problem. Why would I give them free space in my head like that? I'm not the government.

I hardly go on this site as much as I used to, I feel a lot happier embracing the outdoors and my local community full of nature and the peaceful English villages

Is this the new
>*yawn* i sure am sleepy boys, i should go to bed

Wtf are you talking about?

>the outdoors and my local community full of nature and the peaceful English villages
Lucky. Would give up this site for that in an instant.

Why not just do both?

It's fucking amazing, not a single Mudslime in sight that shouts really loudly in arabic, no white niggers either, just a bunch of old Christian folk and friendly boys and girls

No one leaves this place.

OP and I run the best LGBT crew on Xbox. We trend da best content. We catfish all da squeakers and boost our GTA screenshots.
Join me and Kaze Djinn, MeGusta Tu Toto, Yo Boi Randy in da best Xbox crew, boi!
Peace out
p0tat0 salad69

it's a common meme on Sup Forums//// for anything interesting more like a way to bump things you'd have to be a very light browser to have not seen it mutiple times
I find Sup Forums beneficial to me personally in complete contradiction to your image , the ethos is that you argue and comment based on the truth as you see it, whereas reddit.com you post 16 sources thousands of words and establish nothing new or interesting. Here you can post a screengrab with no source and zero authenticity and people talk about it regardless and discuss without reverting constantly to authority, so you get new stuff and new thoughts.

It's not a source, it's an idea

Sup Forums why havent you joined antifa?
>get to punch (((nazis))) such as richard spencer, daniel amiga, who are clearly israeli funded operatives
>we have hot chicks on our side
>ethnically homogenous
>everyone in Antifa is white
>get to beat up blacks and latino trump supporters and t_d neckbeards
>antifa directly fight against israel zog governments

Or you can be a nu/pol/ faggot
>most ethnically diverse white supremacist group
>TRUMP IS /OUR_GUY/ GOY
>watch sargon of the akkad
>praise kek, im a ethnic kekistani XD
>"HURR DURR THE FACISTS OF TOMORROW WILL CALL THEMSELVE ANTI FACISTS" winstorn (((churchhill)))

>not a single Mudslime in sight that shouts really loudly in arabic, no white niggers either, just a bunch of old Christian folk and friendly boys and girls
Sounds really nice. I live in Boston, so it's filled to the brim with niggers, spics, muzzies, poos, and chinks. It's absolutely horrid.

Because i hate your cancerous ideology and the human trash it attracts.

Go be a normalfag then and never come back. Enjoy your "life".

Married and I own my own business. This place doesn't hold anyone back; that's your limitations.

I got my degree fine, and graduate position is a bit shit, but hey it's going and I'm on the promotion path.

But if you're like your Sup Forums self in real life, then you're fucked.