You Can Still Have Babies After 35

Apparently you should wait until your late 30s to have children.

Why are the left pushing this shit?

youtube.com/watch?v=6YIz9jZPzvo

Other urls found in this thread:

drexel.edu/now/archive/2014/April/Autism-Risk-Older-Parents/
cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/fields/2256.html
ghr.nlm.nih.gov/primer/inheritance/riskassessment
birthinjuryjustice.org/what-can-go-wrong-with-the-birth-process/negligent-high-risk-birth-management/advanced-maternal-age/
google.com/search?q=south korean jaw shaving&tbm=isch
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Jews want whites gone.

You know why.

Kikes. It gives them autism...

>1 in 200 results in birth defect
>v.s
>1 in 100 results in birth defect
>it's basically the same!

Supposedly women get more horny and are just ripe enought in there 30's. Instead of they getting banged and knocked up at 14.

My mother had me when she was 42.

No wonder.

>Why are the left pushing this shit?
1) fake hope to roasties who hit the wall
2) to try and ruin another decade of girls turning 18 to fuck away their childbearing 20's on a nigger cock carousel and not reproduce until its too late

She had 6 children, mate. I was the last.

is that why you're a retard?

yeah my gf's mom was like 42, my mother was 39. Additionally, my father's mother was 40 too

I'm getting a bit worried about compounded retardation here

My dad was 35 and my mom was 28 when I was born.

>What's the matter with having retarded babies?
>You are all just ableist scum.

> Why are the left pushing this shit?
> the (((left)))
Nerver trust a kike, newfriend

hey, someone's gotta pick up society's sloppy seconds, are you man enough to eat decade old semen out of your wife's vagina Sup Forums?

Yup, must be retarded

Better than never. Dont you agree?

So that white people have less time to make children which necessarily results in fewer children.

They want to create as many autists and mutants as possible

Good. More autists.
Everything those Morons do just makes us stronger.

Just wait until you are 40 to have kids so that your child will have an even higher chance of defect than some rural guy fucking his teenage sister.

>yes, goyim, have one retarded baby at 37, while Ali and Aishe get their first at 16 and their sixth at 34
> and don't forget to pay your taxes hehehe *hand rubbing*

Of course you can still have babies after 35... It just takes a lot of effort and you have to be ready to abort if your chromosomal test comes back with terrible odds.

A woman under the age of 35 has an average likelihood of giving birth to a child with down syndrome of 1:2,000. At 35 it is 1:350. That in itself is a.massive increase, but the odds are still in your favor. At age 40, the odds are 1:10. There are ways of improving your chances... Taking vitamins and other medications reduces the chances.

Of the women I know over the age of 35, most have had healthy babies... but there have been a couple of kids that came out with downs.

My wife and I are trying for a third baby at 37. Our last child she had at 30 and the odds of a downs baby were 1:20,000... So I'm confident that we are okay.

But if your odds are bad, you got to abort. It's just common sense. You should not be kidding yourself into thinking that you can wait, because your chances are fucked... And furthermore, women that have children earlier in life can produce offspring later in life with fewer complications.

We had our first child at 23. The second at 30 and the third will be at 37. I think we will be okay, but we're done after this.

Anecdotal.

It's not necessarily part of an agenda to push autism or anything like that, not directly. What this is, is an attempt by the Left to assuage any fears white women might have about returning to their traditional gender role of mother instead of chasing a career until her eggs start going bad. It's about sustaining this inherent weakness in Feminism more than anything else.

>Apparently you should wait until your late 30s to have children.

If you want your kids to have downs, sure.

On a serious note I hope liberal women follow this retarded advice. Unless they're hope for miscarriages, their disappoint will be epic.

Don't mind the millions of extra retarded babies.

its literally just to ensure pensioners are even more of a burden upon their children.

>I was the last.
Really makes you think

This too. Feminists want their cake and to eat it too. If they were honest they'd admit your mid-30s is when your career really starts picking up. If you don't have significant responsibilities then, you never will.

In effect, they're telling women to go waste their youth in a shitty, meaningless, dead end corporate job and when it doesn't pan out and they've hit the wall and the ceiling, go find a beta cuck to support you and your busted pussy.

Yeah

what's wrong with raising a child who has down syndrome?

spoiler: you cannot answer this question without being edgy

I love seeing downs people without having to care for them. They seem happy.

It isn't just birth defects though. You have to look at the entire health outcome. So it's worse than a 0.5% increase.

Target population: white women chasing a career

Goal: counteract natural urge around 30s to have children,

Why is it being pushed: after 35-40 children born exponentially suffer from deformities, autism etc. Also a severely increased chance of stillbirth / miscarriage
Also just on this advice alone, by offputting the decision to have children they will be less likely to have them in the future. In 5-10 years they'll likely think oh it's too late now

>number 26 on trending
This is pure evil.

Honestly I don't see the problem. It'll only effect lefty women and you don't want them procreating anyway.

As much as people make fun of conservative women, they pump out babies

Source and what is that probability out of?

How'd you meet?

Maybe they just don't want women to feel like they have to have babies now and rush into parenthood when they're not ready economically or psychologically.

drexel.edu/now/archive/2014/April/Autism-Risk-Older-Parents/

Down's.

I showed my mum this video and she asked for the source on the 1/100 statistic, I checked the website they gave and couldnt find where that number came from and I remember reading somewhere collage humour is conected to the clintons. This could be propaganda.

actually this is one of those cases where an answer that otherwise sounds edgy is completely reasonable. It's like the one thing most people can agree on, that retards shouldn't really exist.

your literally throwing your time away that you could be spending with your child, am child of older parents, it fucking sucks

Usually, you don't want to have kids so late that you end up a pensioner by the time they hit true adulthood.

Don't know how it is in the UK, but getting financial security is fucking HARD in the US.

You know how expensive it is to deliver a baby? Tens of thousands of dollars, add on all the costs for things like regular medical checkups, vaccinations, school ect.

Not to mention with no maternity or paternity leave you have to either lose your job or pay out the fucking nose for a child care provider or some shit. If you can even get a child care provider in some areas.

All of that isn't even addressing fiscal obstacles like getting enough money to buy a house instead of renting a flat or how you're going to get enough scratch to put your kid through college and manage to accrue enough money for retirement.

Wouldnt it be better to have kids once so you're financially, emotionally, geographically etc ready?

>what is that probability out of?

Uh.

It's a probability, so it's out of 1.

The chance of successful conception and development through term decreases with age, but much less dramatically if the woman carried a child earlier in life. Female orgasm also increases the chance of conception as the uterus draws sperm to the fallopian tube in which an egg was released into that cycle.

Add to the disability gene pool. They want more pissbag freaks to chase white people out of college r2d2 style

How many older siblings do you have?

Wouldn't it be better if you didn't have to wait?

/thread

>vaccines

good goy

I think the only pleasure I will be able to derive from the next epidemic is the children of all you fucks who caused it will be the first to go.

Evolution in action, ladies and gentlemen.

Just fuck my chromosomes up.

You can still have babies in your 40s even, but the only way that'll go well is if your ovaries aren't exhausted.
The only way to prevent that is by being pregnant for 9 months every year, from the moment you start ovulating.

> Taking fertility advice from a crypto-fag

The answer lies in U.S. statistics on crime data. The age of the father to be exact.
The perfectly sinusoidal plot is more than a little unnerving to the trained statistical eye.

They are creating a generation of people with low emotional regulation and a lack of reasoning ability--it's part of the plan to homogenize the human race and make them easier to control.

Thats not how it works though. Why would you want kids in your 20's anyway

Having more energy to actually give them attention as opposed to sitting them in front of a screen all day because you're tired and broken at 40

It's the part that gets me, between the dysgenic surge of welfare and pozzing popular culture, commies are really going to engineer perfect racial equality where everyone is dumbed down to nigger-tier trash.

I seriously just watched this yesterday.
If I had not found Sup Forums I would have thought nothing of it.

Because as single women age, their ability to find a mate to reproduce with decreases. If women think they can put having children off for longer, they will continue to date indiscriminately...rather than finding someone to settle down with. A century ago, women were considered "old maids" or "on the hunt" when they hit 20ish without marrying....in the 1950s, it was 24-25ish before women were desperate....in the 80s, it was 30ish....in the early 2000s, it's been pushed back to 35ish....now, they're pushing to make it 40....so women will devote themselves to themselves and their "careers", instead of finding that their place is and has always been in the home....(((they))) have women driving themselves crazy with depression because women are denying their true nature and working for the man....women who marry and have children are more likely to leave the work force and (((they))) can't have that....

>Convince whites to wait as long as possible to have children
>Birth defects abundant
>It backfires, autism is one of them
>Autists dedicate their lifes to spite the kikes

Pottery

Yeah if you want your kids to be autistic follow the kike recommendations goy. Have babies in your late 30s and drink your fluoridated water goy. Do as youre told goy, be a good goy, goy.

I am sorry?

People aren't having kids until their 30s because they aren't financially secure until their 30s, if then.

If you want a bunch of shits on welfare then have teens knock each other up and pump out babies without the resources to pay for them.

That's what I meant. It's like we're deliberately screwing up the genetic pool by making somewhat smart people breed slower than dumb fucks.

>2k17
>having children

How are they going to take care of themselves after your gone?

Yeah retard babies 35-45

Yeah, why not? You can freeze your eggs and wait until you feel ready.

Because autism grants you more money from the government in the form of disability checks.

Oh,

Well, so long as healthcare and education fees stay the way they are while parents are unable to get leave to take care of newborns I don't think anything will change. People who don't give a shit about responsibilities will outbreed those that do.

>You know how expensive it is to deliver a baby? Tens of thousands of dollars, add on all the costs for things like regular medical checkups, vaccinations, school ect.

Totally free if you are poor, however. Shit, they will pay you to shit out kids...not just blacks either - I live in rural upstate NY and that's what all the poor hillbillies do. In NYC, many Hassidic Jews live of the welfare from shitting out kids.

Either be rich or poor here, because being working poor is hell.

You can also play in traffic, but I wouldn't recommend it.

Why would they want to encourage more autism?
>autists fail to conform
>shunned by society
>end up posting on a vietcong boobytrap diagram forum for 8 hours a day thinking up ways to redpill the masses and gas the kikes

South Korean faces are changing over time due to the average of first time mothers being 31

Child genetic defect rates increase from .5% to 1% after a mother turns 35, assuming your not a rural and suburban retard. You would naturally know this doesn't just happen over night its a gradual increase that happens over time. Also as naturaly Genetic defects compound a country with an average first time age of 35 in 35 years makes the birth defect rate go up 3% and it keeps going up each generation.

cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/fields/2256.html
ghr.nlm.nih.gov/primer/inheritance/riskassessment
birthinjuryjustice.org/what-can-go-wrong-with-the-birth-process/negligent-high-risk-birth-management/advanced-maternal-age/

Yeah, but they will be deformed.

A woman's best years are between 18-28

If you have anything beyond that, you're begging for trouble.

No, they want them controlled. They've figured out the number it'll take to keep whites overworked and unable to improve their situation versus the welfare that would be placed on them. That's why they always rile up democrats about welfare when someone even thinks of touching it. There's a balance between the number of whites and profit margins they're trying to reach.

After all, without whites, who are they going to tax.

>You Can Still Have Babies After 35
Because many can't. Tricking white people into thinking that they can postpone the most-important decision in their lives till it is too late will lower white birth-rates.

I would say the evidence is pretty damning

Is this all on the woman? Mick Jagger has a kid coming at age 73 with a much younger woman, and these old geezers do this all the time (original guitarist of Deep Purple is in his 70s and one of his sons is 50 something, and the other kids are like 3 years old).

Seems like you can be old as dirt, as long as you have the bux to buy a young girl.

What sort of deformities?

google.com/search?q=south korean jaw shaving&tbm=isch

Increasing the power level of the autistic ones like never seen in history.

>yfw

as a 30 year old who has parents that had me in their 40s. you do you children a great disservice. I'm juggling my still young career and trying to take care of my now aging senile parents. 35 years should be the cut off line.. and even that's iffy.

They're not even human you imbecile

getting people to have babies progressively later (over a matter of centuries) is a way of increasing human lifespan
dawkins wrote a bit about it in the selfish gene
of course it would never actually happen, human societies don't last long enough

pic unrelated

>1:15
> that chin

Because they don't want to admit that they're pushing a generation of woman down the path to dying alone and being eaten by their cats.

If these women go out, find a man and raise a family they might start caring about all the degeneracy the left are flooding our society with; but if you can keep them single till they're too old to reproduce then you can rely on them becoming delusional feminists who hold onto their hatred for men as justification for why they "choose" to be alone and never have a family and who will to continue to vote Democrat till they drop dead and are consumed by the aforementioned cats.

What is the perfect age to inseminate a woman?

17 imo

My wife had her first baby at 31, my first as well. She had a birth defect for her esophagus and needs a g-tube :(

Same reason they push this shit. They want whites gone, and it's real user.

i-if we're all ugly.... t-that means no one is