BERNIE SANDERS: ‘I AM NOT TAKING 2020 OFF THE TABLE’

WHOS READY FOR THE FEEL THE BERN WAVE TO COME BACK

clapsnews.com/2017/07/13/bernie-sanders-i-am-not-taking-2020-off-the-table/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UfzgcsEZZHw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

he will be 80+ years old by then. No thanks. Way too fucking old.

He'll be dead by then, plus who the hell would vote for him after it's been revealed that him and his wife committed bank fraud?

Progressive liberals.

First zombie president

just fucking kys bernie

>split the vote, fractured the democratic party ensuring trump's victory
>trump is making it so that democrats don't get free votes from immigrants

Was bernie secretly /ourguy/? Keep in mind he was independent until recently

Great, I'll start saving up $20.20.

if he gives me free college and money i'll vote for him

what a wonderful individual

yes, yes, please run.
him and hillary again.

Sanders/Gabbard please

Feeling the bern? You mean gonorrhea?

Jew is coming to loot dumbfucks that shouldn't be in college of their student loans again

Bernie, the Rock, Hillary are all running at the same time. The democrat base swells to massive numbers. The DNC colludes again awarding the nomination to Hillary. Both defeatist cucks endorse her anyway.

2020 is going to be very scary. If Trump can improve the economy, healthcare system, and deal with illegal immigration before then, I think he's got this in the bag.

He'll feel the BERN of a fat nigger named Bubba in jail for fraud soon enough.

rural and suburban retards

He's lost at least a fifth of his supporters over his unpaid sheepdogging (give Hillary a free pass on everything, ignore the tiered justice system and pretend it's not a real issue, but attack Trump non-stop for two years, including muh Russia, muh Comey, muh Dubya is a good guy).

Besides, the neolib Dems would never allow him to win anything. They'll fuck him in the ass again, and he won't stand up for either himself or his supporters. He's weakness personified.

The Rock's not a democrat, though. Also he kinda made himself look crazy on twitter after Baywatch came out.

bernie thread?

If he's nit a good goy his wife will go to prison.

He will do exactly as told.

>Jews own banks
>OMG I cant believe he scammed the banks
Pick one.

>come on goy don't you want to try to win your money back?

a politician jew screwed a bank jew and now the lawyer jews are going to get involved

He blew it.

Taking the money and running, sucking Hillary's dick and being a total cuck for BLM (although that last one might give him some points for hardcore progressives).

That and he's old as fuck. Let him and run and ensure Trump 2020.

Sanders/Grim Reaper 2020

it's possible cause trump didn't hate him.

trump exposed the corruption and if bernie stays
healthy he can do the repairs

Bernie Sanders. When you think you're rid of him, he flares up again. Kinda like herpes.

Bernie Madoff you stupid fucking nigger faggot

>no refunds

My pistachios got seriously activated

how is bernie going to get money do you really think these people will donate to him again ?

>do you really think these people will donate to him again ?
Sadly, yes.

They tried to pin that baseball shooter on him and are trying to prosecute his wife for shady land jewing. TPTB will NOT let him run again regardless of what he says.

Is he planning to jew more money out of retarded children so that he can hand it to whoever actually wins the nomination?

yes because the only alternative will be kamela harris and cory booker, whom even the far left knows will absolutely sink them in a redistricting year

Delusional communist betraying his whole base, remember kids, no refunds!

Bernie is so retarded that I actually more or less agree with Paul Krugman about him.

youtu.be/UfzgcsEZZHw

>Progressive liberals.
Dis

He will be dead by 2020

Did he already run out of shekels? Gotta start them donation drives.

Kek

A bernout panders 2

dew it