Éire/pol/ - "Dance for me boy!" Edition

Join National Party: nationalparty.ie

Thread Theme: m.youtube.com/watch?v=TwjDXwHbLfc

New NP video: m.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4qn8E03Ybk

News:
>Imagine my shock: Mudperson kills her 3 year old son
google.com/amp/s/amp.independent.ie/irish-news/courts/it-wasnt-me-it-was-the-power-woman-charged-with-murder-of-son-3-35926823.html

>Plans to convert historic convent into a mosque
google.com/amp/s/amp.independent.ie/irish-news/news/row-breaks-out-over-proposed-plans-to-convert-historic-convent-into-mosque-35924150.html

> 6 year old killed
google.com/amp/www.irishmirror.ie/news/irish-news/mum-tragic-donny-maguire-6-10788079.amp

>Dance for me Boy!
m.youtube.com/watch?v=afXG7c1xlQo

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4qn8E03Ybk
google.com/amp/s/amp.independent.ie/irish-news/news/row-breaks-out-over-proposed-plans-to-convert-historic-convent-into-mosque-35924150.html
youtu.be/CYi9CNSCx3Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4qn8E03Ybk
I think the new NP vid could be goodshilling material, there are good statistics to use in it

In regards to:

I think there's a good opportunity to voice nationalist sentiment and perhaps prevent this new mosque. Whenever there's even a hint of "anti semitism", the kikes in my country will have an organized write in campaign that gives off the allusion of mass disapproval, perhaps you fags can try that.

Another option might be a physical protest if you have the time and can gather the people. This might be good publicity for NP as well if they were connected with such a protest, it could help segment their image as a nationalist party looking to protect Irish interests from alien encroachment

Where was the guy claiming earlier he was part of a group of 20 lads who regularly batter antifa in dublin?

Why are there no videos of these events that we can meme like Berkely?

Was he the one from Dublin claiming the Irish people didn't exsist as a race?

Also theres now a generation identity Eire folks....look that shit up and join if its legit

All I could find was a Facebook account

Is this how generation identity operates, they create chapters in every country?

Dunno.

It was in a generation identity thread. He said he had a solid group of lads who find out where antifa have meetups and "disrupt" them.

Somewhat skeptical though so I want video proof.

Well...this is like the 4th fb account of the Irish branch ive came across. None of them have come to anything but this seems more legitimate as its part of a UK and Ireland GI group. So maybe it is something to keep an eye on.

I thought Antifa wasn't that active in Ireland to begin with, most of their members were leftovers from Liverpool or some other English city

Quite active up north I think, although for the pegida thing it seemed like they brought a few guys over from England alright as supposedly the ones in town that day all had English accents.

AFA ireland is the group over here. They have some ties to Bohs football club iirc. But apart from a few misguided republicans they mostly typical USA antifa though. yuppie college kids wearing black etc.

>quite active up north
Really? Honestly wouldn't expect that

>some ties to Bohs football club iirc
What significance do those ties hold? Is it just a means for recruiting soccer players into their ranks?

B U M P

>Really? Honestly wouldn't expect that

Not even sure if its true but there always seems to be a big crowd with a few antifa flags at "anti-racist" events up north.

>What significance do those ties hold? Is it just a means for recruiting soccer players into their ranks?
Ye pretty much. I think its just because they want to emulate European football culture of having "antifascist clubs" such as St Pauli from Hamburg. Theyre trying to turn Bohs FC into one, despite a lot of Bohs fans being very casually racist etc. I know a few. so its definitely not the majority of the fans who are supporting them. Just an element who want to live a "football casual" fantasy.

I remember someone suggested using the GAA aaa vehicle for instilling nationalism in youths, I guess this AFA group wishes to do the same but only to further their own agendas

Theyre trying to infiltrate GAA as well. At least in Dublin anyway. they froth at the mouth any time a non-Irish player is playing. Theres a Muslim lad who plays for one of the western teams I think its Mayo and they all cream themselves with the virtue signalling when he plays.

Anyone else think ((((they)))) have paid McGregor to lose on purpose to further cuck white people into oblivion?

I dont think he'd do that. WAY too proud and cocky. The whole mayweather situation is proving to be quite comical though

Having a nigger in a white man's sport is already cucking white people into oblivion tbqh.

It's a common tactic of the left to infiltrate institutions, many of which that leftists don't have any personal interests in, and then Proceed to change it from the inside to fit THEIR world view.
They make themselves into a vocal minority in whatever institution they've joined and give off the impression that the leftist calls for institutional change are shared by a majority of the community, when that simply isn't the case.

Did you see that vid where he tells mayweather that he "doesn't know how to fookin' read"?
I died when I heard him say that

I'm aware. Sure look at our national post service...even theyre up to lefty tricks...obviously theres some marxist cunt on some executive board in there.

youtu.be/CYi9CNSCx3Q

Avast matey and shivver me timbers

Wtf? And is this your postal service or some paper/magazine?

A world without borders is a world devoid of identity, a world devoid of meaning

This is our national postal service. Think the RoyalMail for UK or USPS for the states.
Totally out of the blue as well. They never post shit like this then suddenly pump money into an ad like this?

It makes no sense for a postal service to make such a statement as well

Is there anyway to see if George Soros funds any of these activities?
I'm also very curious in the repeal and anti repeal protests going on in your country
>how many people will generally attend a pro repeal protest?
>how much media coverage do they receive
>who funds these protests?
>do the same people who fund protest also contribute to Irish media?

>who finds anti repeal protests
I know the latest anti repeal protest had somewhere close to 80 k people
>how much media coverage do these protests get in comparison to the pro repeal protests?