If you had a time machine what would you do ?

go back in time and kill Yacub
>checkmate white people

Give machine guns to crusaders.

No bully of the Anne here Pierre

Teach the Romans besieging Jerusalem what sanitation is. No disease outbreak means no broken siege, meaning no surviving jews.

I would make Ann Frank my gf

warn the left about the alt-right and the right-wing to stop this alternate reality.

I think I'd live in each century for a couple months to get the whole tourist experience
It'd be weird because I'd want to tell them about combustion engines and computers and modern technology but I have no real idea how to actually build those things so I'd probably be hung for being insane

Inb4 big bang what up suck it losers

Beat Mayer Amschel Rothschild to death with a barbed wire bat.

Good luck finding him.
>t. Jeff Mangum

What will you say" hey you know that crazy tumblr shit you come up with? Stop it. Dont nominate that crook hillary, have some class for once."

rape white women

Go back and tell the south to pick cotton without slaves.
It's harder now but your grandchildren will thank you

I'd submit the lyrics to Katy Perry's Firework to a small, obscure poetry contest that publishes the entries. Then I'd sue the everloving hell out of her in the present.

>tfw want to fulfill Mangum's wishes but don't want to deprive myself and the world from ITAOTS

>to stop this alternate reality

This isn't an alternate reality, my friend.

It's the TRUE reality :^)

Gather knowledge.Watch how the pyramids were built.Watch how Atlantis looked.Watch what happened to Mars.Et cetera.

go back to mu faggot

Show the founding fathers what will happen to this country and its culture if they dont sterilize every nigger on the continent.
Also blow Karl Marx's brains out before he even has a chance to write.
Ditto for Muhammad.

Or just show the northern troops a picture if new York today

Tell Hitler to not invade Russia and to thank me later.

Go watch Denmark beat Germany in the 1992 football european championship final in Sweden again

I am a simple man

Be Hitler's military advisor

muhammand doenst existed,wanna bet?

Kek

Gave machine guns to the men at the alamo

DO NOT INVADE RUSSIA
I REPEAT
DO NOT INVADE RUSSIA

Rape myself for keks

Form real death squads of whites to eliminate niggers in the early 1900s

/thread

>Teach the Romans besieging Jerusalem what sanitation is. No disease outbreak means no broken siege, meaning no surviving jews.
Hey, that's pretty good.

>Be Hitler's military advisor
Would he listen though?

Stop fukushima

>If you had a time machine what would you do ?

Join Alexanders army and encourage him to invade Arabia. Hopefully ending islam before it even begins.

Invading Russia or war with Russia was inevitable. His mistake was advancing too far. He needed the Russian army to fight near the dneipper river. The supply line is manageable and the Russians have to deal with their own shitty roads.
Then fight a series of encirclement battles.
And don't send the deathsquads into the Ukraine or at least wait. That would keep the partisan issue to minimum.

Go back in time, look completely out of place, with a completely foreign accent. Get burned at the stake.

save her

anyone will listen if you can prove you're from the future

>not wiping out the Hebrews

SEMEN STAINS THE MOUNTAIN TOPS

probably go back in time and teach the japanese how to make meth

I'd kill john Wilkes booth on his way into the Ford theater, that way Lincoln can carry out his plan to send the niggers back to africa

And even if we assume Atlantis is real, how would you ever hope to find it?

I thought we agreed on this in the last thread.

i would stop the french revolution from ever happening

That is when things fundamentally started to go wrong

I'd go back to like 1950 and just live.

buy a fuckton of Bitcoin and sell it before the Mt. Gox crash