Shia is from it

In the arrest video you see Shia in handcuffs insulting the cops and demands that the handcuffs had to be taken off of him. But the officer seems not so interested in doing so. Until Shia drops the phrase "I'm from it!". The officer said in an instant "okay" and takes them off and the first park is cutt off.
Where is the unhandcuffing piece of footage, in which Shia may or may not go on rambling about "it from which he is". youtu.be/S-dIIJA4JdA?t=76

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=S-dIIJA4JdA&feature=youtu.be&t=76
youtu.be/PVuaYpvWusM
youtu.be/v63MiRIShkg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

hooktube.com/watch?v=S-dIIJA4JdA&feature=youtu.be&t=76

Archive pages, hook videos.

Yeah, that's kinda strange. There was seemingly no reason to have taken the cuffs off when he said that.

okay. I got it. Thanks!

Shia is talking about being a part of Sphinx; a top secret organization. That's allI can say.

excatly what make me think about it.
I marvel about the fact, that no other stumbled upon this, given the huge amount of people watching the video...

nope. don't think so. sphinx is way to lush for such amount of power of one phrase

many, many cops on the US are masons

it's probably a "widow's son" type Masonic phrase asking for help for a fellow initiate

fucking B U M P

being a high degree mason I can asure you, that it isn't the case this time. that's why i'm curious :)

"From it" is a term used by black folks meaning they grew up in the hood or slanging dope or the hard life in general. Kinda like saying I'm Bout dat life. Shia is an idiot

the cop unhandcuffing him was white

thanks mate :)

It doesn't matter he was just posturing acting like he's hood

"I'm from it" is just Shia larping. "From it" is a saying, it can mean many things but in this case Shia is trying to use it to create solidarity with the black officer.

"It" in this scenario would be...think of the worst place, (I'm from it) You and me have the same struggle, where you come from (I'm from it) aka the bottom/the gutter/the hood... You talk about it, (I'm from it)

It's kinda like someone saying "I lived it" or "I'm bout it"

>I'm from da gutta nigga
See that's what Shia should have said

Israel of course

rambling about his million dollar layers and knowing how to do it and than switching to "hood slang" in an instant?
And with one little sentence the officer changed his mind completly after shia insulting them non stop.

Crazy German bro your heart is in the right place. Apply your investigative skills to the Holohaux so we can wake up the world. The Shia thing is nothing but a drunk nothingburger, he was clearly beyond hammered so he is liable to say anything

you're a fritz. nobody would expect you to understand. you live in the biggest fuck up country of all time that can't decide whether it hates jews or will do all in its power to create a safe space for them, even if that means bringing the whole world down along with it

watched video, that shit literally doesn't happen. Go LARP elsewhere.

>I'm from it
>it
>it spelled backwards is ti
>ti sounds the same as tie
>tie rhymes with die
>die is the singular form of dice
>dice are cubes

Shia is warning us about time cube.

in vino veritas bro.
I'm an east german fritz. please don't think I'm one of those cucked "Wessis". East Germany is so shit, even migrants want to go to west germany and the big cities. You could watch a documentation about "Jamel" an east germany village full of "nazis".

It is because there is lots of footage from multiple cameras. The uploader spliced the video, Not the PD. The cuffs were never removed. This guy does a good breakdown of the arrest. He's a former LEO.
youtu.be/PVuaYpvWusM

I'm not sure that's what happened, we see the cop lean in but for all we know he could have been adjusting the cuffs. The next scene Shia is still cuffed.

Saying "I'm from it" in this case is also intended to make the cop question his decision to proceed with the arrest. It's a larp, a vagueness to create uncertainty...the kind of uncertainty that we are discussing right now. Believe me, when people are drunk and adrenaline is dumping they'll say some dumb ass shit to elevate themselves.

Shia freestyle, gives context for the hood speak youtu.be/v63MiRIShkg

well it fitted so snuggly into his bio you now?
Disney "child star".
father is a cheese pizza lover.
Postmodernist.
Cultural Marxist.
you know the whole road down.
But maybe I'm over sensitive here.

archive nord and now hook toothpaste, a new legend is born

no joke this was pretty sick
but actually I think sway is thinking "this white boi gonna ruin my show now"

Unless it is referenceing something like the pocket dimension from cabin in the woods or Steven King's IT shia is completely broken

No you idiot he's from the cube of Saturn
Saturn had rings
God liked it so he put a ring on it
God chose it
God choose shia
Shia is on of gods chosen people
A Jew

the vid doesnt even show the cuffs coming off.

i think this video is cut to make it look like that happened, but it doesn't.
----------that said... why the fuck is he talking in that slack southern accent?

thats a counterfeit pepe

The Mossad?

Germany you are fucking retarded 'I'm from it' is American slang meaning I'm from the hood or I'm bad ass, I'm not playing, etc'

yeah seems so.

yeah sorry for speaking a cultured language and no jungle slang.

i'm from america and i had no fucking clue that it meant that, until seeing this thread. would be surprised if even 10% of the people I know knew that either.

Maybe the "It" is the "Magicians Guild"

are you sorry for also being retarded enough to post this thread?

And oh yes you're so cultured that you allow a foreign hoard of invaders to take over your country and rape your women while paying them to do so. Gtfo with cultured shit, Germany is abject trash and always has been you've literally ruined Europe yet you faggots still act all smug

>t. sheltered underage middle class white faggot

it's all lulz n shit until hans snapped out a third time.
so I see the future of germany positive.

That fucking dumbass didn't learn anything from isolation in lapland. I guess Shia is slowly but very certainly stepping to new levels of insanity.

>so I see the future of germany positive
yeah HIV+ from all the aids infested niggers you've let in, but good luck

I'm convinced shia is just broken many he meant I'm all about it is his lawyers

i hope so

>The officer said in an instant "okay" and takes them off
It's cut to look that way, just after he says it.

jup this thread convinced me.
Sup Forums keeps beeing the loved hurt box of truth

that makes sense

Must be the name of the national Cheese Pizza network.

that makes no sense though, as someone handcuffed claiming to be ghetto would make the officer even more hesitant to listen to him.

And how the fuck is Shia "from it", he's a jewish millionaire hollywood actor

no. it is not. please see my response. to that post

What is "it"? Honest question.

Yeah it obviously is not making any goddamn sense, he is clearly talking about his reptilian overlords.

depends on who you ask.
but the consent: the ruler class

what degree are you even @ buddy?
And how do you know what kinda signs are used in American lodges

Tell me more. What qualities one must have to become a high degree mason, mason.

>toothpaste
Underappreciated.

The part where he drives him to the station.

>implying America wasn't the cancer that led to a cucked Germany

What does it mean OP I don't know seems very suspicious and possibly important to find out. Be careful though there are very powerful people that may be involved. PS Ameriburgers are the most bluepilled people on the planet

Shia LaBeouf is just a hard working actor and the son of poor immigrants.
There is no "it" you fool.
You can't even hear what they are saying the audio is fuzzy.