So... what exactly are "assault weapons"?

So... what exactly are "assault weapons"?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SqJ_4YhYMhE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sure isn't pic related, looks like a carbine to me.

>So... what exactly are "assault weapons"?
Anything that can be used to carryout an assault. That includes firearms, knifes, bats, swords, and if you are Muslim that also includes cars and trucks of peace.

Something that doesn't exist.

every gun which the media says,like machine gun and ak-47s when in reality it isnt neither of these,same with pistols and glocks

Assault weapons are whatever the Democrats think they can get away with banning

A strategy for chipping away at gun ownership rights. Give a subgroup of the guns a scary name, blame this subgroup for everything, get it banned. Rinse and repeat.

Any weapon more than 22cm long that looks "scary," painted matte-black, and that can theoretically hold a partially visible magazine with more than 1 round within it.

The left INTENTIONALLY confuses 'select fire' with 'semi-auto' to push their narrative.
Look at Londonistan for the end goal.

>move on

That would be sage advice my friend

Fabricated political newspeak for a concept that doesn't exist that they can say covers a unknown blanket items that they can add and subtract from as ir fits their political goals.

Since assault weapons are such a huge problem in america why don't we do this instead!

The fingerprinting smart guns are a good first step, but they still leave open a lot of room for abusive by an authorized user. I propose that guns should not only need biometric unlocks, but also that the user should need to call up 911 and have the operator remotely unlock the gun for use it they concur the user is in a legimate life threatening situation. Also, mandating cameras attached to all weapons, especially concealed carry ones, which record and transmit to a cloud storage.

Guns should also have a feature whereby they can only fire if they are pressed against the target. This will prevent mentally unstable men from killing children at long range.

Magazine limits are common sense, but also the first round loaded should be required to be a warning foam round. The foam rounds used by police forces are effective, but still require training to use safely, so the mandatory civilian foam rounds should be much less dense, and not designed to inflict pain, but to make sure an attacker 100% knows there is a gun present and give them a chance to flee- thus reducing overall gun deaths.

We should should also license free thought and speech. We can control the spread of bad ideas by putting biometric scanners on all computers, cell phones, video game consoles so that certain ideologies cant spread.

Obviously dangerous speech and ideas are easily concealed in various ways, so all information about our populace will be public record and searchable.

All people should have an override put into their voice box so that they can have their voices muted if they start saying something potentially hurtful or expressing dangerous ideas.

Help me come up with some progressive ideas that will help me target the greatest killer of this or any other century. I know with some time we can stamp out dangerous free speech and ideas

The correct definition of an assault rifle is a select fire gun that fires an intermediate cartridge. So, if they did ban assault rifles I bet they would be fine with people owning battle rifles or submachine guns. It only makes sense.

Select fire rifles. Ones that can shoot multiple rounds with the pull of the trigger
M4/M16's, AK47/74s, Galil etc
AR-15's and other rifles that have been made to shoot semi automatic only are just rifles or "sporting rifles".

an assault weapon is a weapon that an individual uses to assault another with. like hammers and knives, both of which kill more americans every year than rifles.

when a "liberal" gun-grabber says "assault weapon," they mean a semi automatic rifle that looks scary

California has legal definitions for them.

They basically define it as a semiautomatic weapon that has "evil features", like a pistol grip and detachable magazines.

How about no and suck my dick.

I got your answer.

If I had one of those "excellent quality b8" images I would use it.

YOU SAY 'NO' TO MY AR-15, YOU FUCKIN' PRICK! YOU AIN'T GONNA ABLE TO SAY 'NO' TO ME WHEN I GET TO YOUR HOUSE, YOU MOTHERFUCKER!!

>Help me come up with some progressive ideas

you can kill yourself. hows that for a progressive idea?

At least those fine upstanding gentlemen have good trigger discipline.

Would an M1 garand be banned?

>Pistol grips on rifles are considered "scary"
>Yet pistols themselves aren't

Anything that looks vaguely like an m16.
Think big, black, and polymer. The one big, black polymer thing liberals are afraid of.

We all know they know better. They just know that they can scar a soccer mom with a facelift into voting to ban shit.

top jej

Say what you will about these nig nogs, at least they know what trigger discipline is.

My dick.
Because its large and black and it goes off at the lightest touch.

no

>So... what exactly are "assault weapons"?

One of em went far enough to go bandana discipline. That's operator as fuck

/thread

I saw an article from New Jersey where they called a Ruger 10/22 an "assault weapon".

What is the difference?

>pic related
50% of the incidents listed were a direct result of their pets and/or policies.

youtube.com/watch?v=SqJ_4YhYMhE

*Democrats' pets/policies, that is...

It's an arbritary term that applies to a group of weapons that is currently targeted for banning from private ownership. Given time, grandpa's single shot break action bird shotgun will be considered a dangerous asdault weapon.
>Nobody needs to shoot 100's of little pellets all at once.

something that shoots 30 magazine clip in half a second

This is 100% correct. "Assualt weapon" is nothing more than a political term.

An American thing

All arguments against the 2nd Amendment are invalid as the sole purpose of it is to enable the citizenry to overthrow the government.