Somali immigrant incident happened to me today; story

Happened today:

>was about to pick up my kids from the school
>get a call from the school principal and find out that one of my kids was being bullied
>my kid and i, the principle and the bully have a conversation about the bullying
>find out that a somali student stopped the bullying of my kid
>supposedly had enough and punched the bully and that is how the teachers found out about the bullying
>bullying has no stopped completely

It made me rethink the way i view immigration. I've realized that i've been very prejudiced against somalis and now have started to judge people on the individual bases, not on the collective bases.

you are talking about a child

I agree. Sup Forums is wrong about non-whites, many if not most are friendly and good people

your kid is the nigger's school bitch, he's not going to let any other kid touch your son.

Yeah, you definitely should look at an individual.
But if a group constantly tells you do to do wrong things you are about to not listen to them the 5th time.
Sure some of them can be okay, but if i tell you the wrong answer on a test, to 10 different questions and you know it, what are the chances youll ask me the 11th time? 11th time i might be correct though.

Kek

So you're saying we should import pet nogs to do our fighting for us?
Intradesting...

" Sup Forums is a collective hivemind of failed individuals who come together over something basic as skin color. They are losers, and from this resentment escalates racism and other garbage ideologies. I look forward to war, as an upper class citizen, to purge America of whiney losers, both black and white, whom of which have no respect for the work and cultivation that defines the individual. "

>It made me rethink the way i view immigration. I've realized that i've been very prejudiced against somalis and now have started to judge people on the individual bases, not on the collective bases.
You can't generalize.
Just because a niglet is a good boy, doesn't mean they are all good boys.

Go back to Ylilauta

this fucking finn keeps on shitposting
gotta admit tho, these atempts making us feel bad for somalis are really entertaining

sage

When you say a Somali child immigrant, you really mean a 35 year old, right?

aww buddy. saged

This is the fucking third thread of the same shit with the same two replies, fuck you shill niggers.

So are feral cats, but that doesn't mean we should let them take over our house.

I was the other way.
I used to look at the individual, but when the numbers are so large, and most of them are scum, a few cool ones make null difference.

HONESTLY THIS LOL

AND ITS NOT EVEN FOR AN AFRICAN DIVERGENT WORTH HELPING

LIKE I DUUNO MAYBE SOME OF THE WEST AFRICANS

FUCKING SOMALIANS LOL

WHO THE FUCK IS WASTING TIME SHILING FOR SOMALIANS BAAAHAHAHA

That's a fucking great story man. Let me know when your kid commits suicide, or gets bummed by his Somali bodyguard.

Sage only goes in options now.

How many times are you going to post these bait larp threads. This is the third "Somoli immigrant incident" Greentext I've seen today. And all the faggots replying to these shill threads need to hang themselves. And for the sake of arguement, one nice somolian doesn't negate from the larger issue such as crime rate and demographic replacement.

Sage

Dramatic irony: Somali and bully are cooperating in a protection racket. Lil' No-Balls will be giving all his future lunch/birthday money and all his video games to the Somali.

Its ok OP i Believe you and if you believe that then boy do i have a deal for you

On an individual basis some non whites are ok, the problems start when they start to take over. I should know I live in a borough of London which is 25% white.

This is another forced meme from ylilauta, people have been making positive stories about Somalis for a week.

We shouldn't generalize about any group of people imo. It's wrong and morally incorrect. As a Christian, Jesus told us: "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone". We are not in the position to judge. Sup Forums are just hypocrites.

I have a positive story about somalis for you:
>meet somali
>in fucking somalia

I've met 4 good ones. These situations always make me think too

Then I remember they're mostly shit

As a Christian you're a bloody retard

>And then I was raped and beheaded
>WTF was I doing in Somalia?

these threads are gay

get your shit sorted out OP

so why's your kid getting bullied? is he some tranny mutant freak?

>yesterday it was about how a Somalian returned my wallet
>today, he saved my kids from bullying

HEY THERE, MY SOMALIAN FRIEND IN FINLAND, HOW ARE YOU?!?!

Somali are African gypsies
but they don't steal without good reason
(oppression usually)
their culture favors the boys
they spoil the boys
some have a hard time with american culture
the girls do all the work in the house they take care of all the children
they like to gossip and wear silver

>not even trying anymore, gay.

>Using violence to solve problems

Typical nigger. If anyone should have punched the bully it should have been you or your kid.

I would trade 3 American ghetto heads for 1 good
Somali or Nigerian

yeah his kid is obviously some sort of fem. even if you lose you should fight.

I really don't understand you ethno nationiggers. How you think you can identify closer to some hipster pussy fag put in California over sheriff David Clark because their skin color. You're all fucking idiots.

Fuck you and your pathetic Asian kid

even if this was true, it's like one black in a sea of niggers. I'm sure you can discern which ones are which OP

What makes somilans so distinct looking? You spot them so easily amoung other Africans.

>Kid tries to act alpha
>15 year old Somali pretending to be in elementary school one-ups him
>Violent Somali is somehow the good guy
This story didn't happen, but if it did you should punch out the Somali to claim the top spot in the pecking order.

68? Is this true?

How could you live being so god damn dumb?

you finally understand the struggle man, God Bless

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

Fucken leaf

another phony story from the same Finfag
a Somali would JOIN the bullying

I'm a white male. Thanks for the offer though.

you posted this exact same thread yesterday with the exact same picture. fucking kys

Hi jews, into the sage chamber with you

>white
>in America

If you're not a Jew, Anglo, spic or nigger you're a mutt, finding whites in America is as easy as finding a bullet in a rapestack

Inbreeding, generation after generation of 1st cousin fucking creates those caved in eyes and gaunt shit features and why they all look alike.