Black State Attorney Pulled Over

This racist ass cop had absolutely no reason to pull her over. So what if he was behind her and her windows were heavily tinted, he knew she was black
prove me wrong /pol
protip: you can't
youtu.be/9FEPDJnyTcY

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=9FEPDJnyTcY&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>CNN

Hooked!
hooktube.com/watch?v=9FEPDJnyTcY&feature=youtu.be

>nigger
>end of story

How is this politically incorrect?

Drug dealers often use cars with heavy tints, idiot friend of mine thought he was cool and got some dark tints on his windows, now he gets pulled over 1-2 times a month and he's a fucking white male

let me guess, she dindu nuffin and wuz a gud girl. it's all... so tiring.

>be a nigger
>get affirmative actioned into college
>get affirmative actioned into law school
>get affirmative actioned into state lawyer's office
>can take the nigger out of africa, but can't take africa out of the nigger

Historically Black College

niggers are subhuman pieces of shit

>routine stop
>nothing happens
>have a good day!
what a travesty

Fuck this affirmative action hire - you meant to tell me there wasn't a more and better qualified White male for this job? FUCKING. BULL. SHIT.

Why is this even news?

But cops do randomly run tags all the time. How does a state attorney not know this?

Captcha:
>Road Somalia

she just be keepin' it real

>routine stop
>nothing happens
>have a good day!
what a travesty

But it was a RACIST stop.

Affirmative action

Uppity negresses are not above the law. Fucking shit stirring CNN...

This is the bitch that said she wouldnt seek the death penalty for a nigger who murdered a black officer and his gf. The governor had to pull her dumb ass off the case.

Also, she won her seat because the usually mild race had millions poured into it by soros-related groups, supposedly.

All black women should be pulled over and shot.

They're fucking TERRIBLE drivers.

You can see on her body language that shes upset that they are so nice to her. The fingersnapping movement was to relieve tension, ive seen people at office jobs do that on their first day many times out of reflex.

It keeps deleting my thumbs down... anyone else having this problem?

You can tell she put in a call to someone she knew at CNN or local media to run this story. She's trying to beat the professional victimhood drum. It was a simple stop after a discrepancy with her tag, he was polite and courteous to her, and was unable to see her gender or race due to the tint of the windows. Essentially it was as routine and professional as it gets.

But, no. She has to make a problem out of it.

sounds like she was let go because she's a State Attorney.

How is this racism? Maybe there is no racism, they're just rich and powerful people. This kind of exposes that.

Nah mine stayed.

are state attorneys immune to being pulled over?

this. Its not a violation of rights to run tags... she seemed annoyed, entitled bitch.

I don't understand the point of the video, she did nothing wrong and the cops did nothing wrong, why is this even a thing? Are people just quick to play the race card?

>let's turn this into a race issue, not a tags are fucking stupid issue

Fuck CNN.

Exactly. There's no reason for this to even be a story.

No, niggs are. When is the last time you have heard an Asian dropping the race card?

Thanks to identity politics every incident where two people of different races don't get along is a "race issue", regardless of the circumstances.

>Why were you running my tags?

State attorney that doesn't know cops run peoples tags all day long. Wow.

She later publicly claimed that she was racially profiled and mistreated. The video was released to show that she was full of shit.

>implying racial profiling is wrong

I kek'd about all the valid points you made user.

read the full. Current events, politics, and something else it says

If you would research before tinted you would know what is too dark and what is not.

It isn't 'thanks to identity politics' it is thanks to having different races in the same society at all. All politics is group identity politics, it's right there in the word.

Exactly what I thought! The moment they realized who she was they were submissive like lambs. Fuck cops. If she were a regular person they'd start talking down on her like they always do. Nothing makes me happy like a dead cop.

holy shit that cop shit himself fucking kek

I've never been pulled over for dark window tint. Quit perpetuating that meme.

Watched one stop in the street put hazards on and waddle into the store while traffic came to a stop behind her. Their selfish actions never cease to amaze.

This black cunt needs to be destroyed.

It's true. Cops run random tags. My sister was driving my car after I got a DUI and randomly got pulled over. Cop said it was because the tags were marked as belonging to someone who had a suspended licence. She drove away. It would be odd to see tags come back as having no info. He may have just been curious. It's like how FBI agents have protected information in state DMV systems.

Fuck off race baiter.

I hope it goes on /gif/ when it happens.

chimped out over a routine tag check

some "professional"

I bet blacks are so retarded that they think cops should only stop criminals, forgetting that you can only check for criminal activity/people by stopping them first.

degenerate white cops couldn't even get through a community college course

welcome to the current America its honestly disheartening at this point

the cop explained that the tags not coming back with anything was suspicious and her window tint is indeed dark, too dark to determine her ethnicity through the rear window at least based on the video

my younger brother had a mexican state patrol officer detain him for 45 minutes because he was driving our uncles corvette, also pushed a bunch of fake, unrealistic tickets on him (tailgating the car in front and simultaneously going 10 over downtown during rush hour) wrote down the wrong street for the stop and everything, clearly was pulled over due to jealousy on the part of the officer, but stuff like that never shows up in the news because white people sort of just accept sometimes a cop will go on a power trip and fuck you for no reason and you can't really do anything about it. If my bro was black he would have won a lot of money suing the department but i digress.