TRUMP GAVE MACRON'S WIFE A COMPLIMENT

IMPEEEEEEEACH NOW!!!!!

Because it's sexist and objectification of a talented beautiful powerful woman. He's reducing her to her looks when she is so much more than that. Women are beautiful people like you (well maybe not you, Nazi) and me.

THIS IS PROOF OF AMERICAN-FRENCH ELECTION COLLUSION

IMPEACH NOW

wow why does he have to rape every woman he meets?

I'm literally shaking right now.

They complain. I take notes.

BBC tomorrow: Trump raped Macrons wife, world in shock. Impeach on its way

>good shape
>Trump

pick one

obese and incompetent (((slob))) makes our country look weak

I really want to know the tone he said it in cuz that bitch looks like fucking mumra from the thundercats

Nice reading comprehension.

I can't unsee this

thats how all white people are, user

She has TWO SHCOOOOPPS?!?!?!?!

Probably the first compliment she's gotten since Macaroni was a wee lad

impeach this sexist pig
i'm literally shaking right now

Oh knows, a triggered Trunpee.

Let me slow this down for you.

Trump is gross and fat.

Trump commenting on the health and appearance of anyone is a joke.

Because Trump is gross and fat. Remember?

Do you get it now?

You triggered Trumpees are fucking downs syndrome slow.

When will men realize they're literally raping women when they make a casual observation about a woman's appearance?

This shit gets so tiring. Can these people not shut their fucking mouths for one second about getting offended everything.

>WTF I love Trump now!

HOLY SHIT SO SEXIST AND MYSYGONIST, WE MUSTN"T LET DRUMPF GET THE NUCLEAR CODES!!!!!!!!

Wow you put a lot of effort into a post to hide that you misread something.

>Trump compliments her appearance
OMG WHAT A SEXIST
>Trump says nothing
OMG IGNORES WOMAN

Impeach!!!

Damn you're dumb as fuck faggot lmao

I can't slow it down any more for you. I have not been trained in educating special needs children.

Please find your trained caretaker and have her explain it to you.

If Obama said it, it would be another slick compliment coming from our chill ass president yo

Actual laugh out loud on this one. Are you from black Twitter?

Get this kid to a certified Trump safe space NOW!

>she is so much more than that
proofs

How many 70 year olds do you see playing tennis though. Especially that close to the net

Nah just laughing at you bud

dude do you have a reading disability?

All white people are rapists, even though crime statistics will tell exactly which race commits rape at a rate exponentially higher than any other race.

>you're in such good shape (for an 80 year old)

I saw people also nagging him for kissing her on the cheeks, which is ridiculous, almost everywhere in Europe men and women always give two side kisses on the cheeks when meeting

He means for her advanced age.

this post is gross and fat

> so much more than that
Is she? Thought she was a retired teacher, and mom.

>Women are beautiful people like you and me.
>communist
>people

That is not how it works.

>MACRON'S WIFE
holy shit don't look up his wife.
such good shape, many such cases.. sad.

1776 back when no jews and niggers where just bought at market like grain.

why would a 40 year old marry and 70 year old?

my grandfather was the state champ of texas for 75 and up, tennis is one of the most popular sports for the old

HOW DARE OUR PRESIDENT GIVE COMPLIMENTS TO PEOPLE! INSULTING!

Considering that Macron's wife looks like skeletor after god only knows how many nips and tucks under a knife, telling her that she looks to be in good shape is likely flattering.

If Trump uses it as a compliment, that also means that he values fitness and beauty. I only makes me like him more.

The left always does this, when they can't find anything with substance to attack on politics, they turn silly things like that into a drama.

Pol. you are in good shape, beautiful.

My dad is 73 and in better shape than Trump. Runs an 8 minute mile and deadlifts 350

>beautiful
DID YOU JUST?

What are all the tennis strokes don't google now you larp. There is 6 in all.

Fucking monster. Good for your dad user.

He's training for 400. If he can get there, with his age and weight, he will be in the 95th percentile for strength training.

OK so you'd complain if he said she looks like an ugly bitch?

>Trump commenting on the health and appearance of anyone is a joke.
>Because Trump is gross and fat. Remember?
Pardon me, I'm super stoned so maybe I'm missing it but are you suggesting the President's ability to appreciate another person's shape and general wellbeing be hindered in some way because he's a big fatty fatty two-by-four fatso? Why are you trying to fat-shame the President of the United States of America?

damn gooks

You can tell whoever wrote that headline is barely out of their nappies and never spoke to elderly people. Most elderly would consider that a compliment.

Jewgle found this so outrageous they pushed a notification to me about this story. Fuck them.