TRUMP EMBARRASSES HIMSELF BY LEERING AT FRENCH PRESIDENT'S "BEAUTIFUL" WIFE

WHAT A FUCKING JOKE OF A PRESIDENT

twitter.com/NBCNews/status/885557549570850818/video/1

I hope he was being ironic calling ET in a blonde wig "beautiful."

Literally sexist. Impeach this bigot who treats women like objects. Women are beautiful strong creatures who don't need this oppression from the most powerful "man" in the world. Fuck this guy.

Lefties don't know what women are for, go back to San Francisco faggot

"Your in such good shape" wow what a sexist really starting to regret voting for this guy

wow that is actually being reported as news... a 13 second clip of a man saying kind words to a woman.

desperate i tell you.

>Sharebullshit

Surely this will destroy Plumfpt

"You're in such a good shape... For your age."

Wow, this is it, guys. Totally real news. This is the end for Trump. We had a good run.

>underrated satire

saged

I like how they don't show her face but only the back of her head to imply she's actually worth anything

bumped

Biggityblumpferdoodle BTFO!

SAD!

I can't even stand the fucking comments on that tweet.

Fucking hyippocrips. The lot of them.

Wow. That sucks.
>Not grabbing her by the pussy

IMPOEACH NWOOOWWW

THE SCOOPS DONALDF TRUMPF

That use of quotes around beautiful is delightfully ironic

He did his best to compliment an old and ugly woman

Rare

Saged

yet people on here will still deny they are trying to destroy the bond between man and woman

These mentally ill leftists literally think man + woman = bad

Have you sucked your quota of nigger dicks today, OP?

T W O G R A B S
W
O

G
R
A
B
S

This just tells me Trump's a nice guy. Very polite of him not to want to melt this woman's face off with a flame thrower.

if its Obama they was what a gentleman

>this is news
kek, dems are all fucking beta male closet faggots confirmed. the left sounds like a bunch of high school girls gossiping.

>leering

more like unable to take his eyes off the trainwreck

What did you want him to say? Is that your mother? How nice, Macron brought his mummy along! This is the typical CNN MSNBC and ShartBlue narrative, twist everything about Trump to mean or when really desperate imply something else.

I like how you can take this out of context thanks to the "Beautiful" part, as if shes not beautiful.

When was the last time you heard a newsworthy story from the media?
There's a serious problem with "journalism" when they've become more interested in covering some violation of silly SJW codes of conduct than they are in reporting news.

unironically commit suicide

just grabbing my trips

"beautiful"

I honestly think this look GOOD

>I sucked Obama's tiny nigger cock every day for the last eight years.
Libfag OP has already forgotten Obama staring right at the ass of a white woman in France for like 45 seconds on camera.

Sounds like a backhanded compliment

lolololololol ok. dick. look. many loser cucks than ran for and wom presidency spent at least a billion. loser cankles spent almost 2. president trump spent around 200mil.

now listen,
the only thing he will never be is a loser.

>TRUMP AND MACAROON WIFE SWAP
>BEST TIMELINE

What?
She's like twice his age!

Successful baitpost.

>here's your (you)

Obozo was doing that deliberately, trying to fool people into thinking he's not a flaming faggot married to a beard.