Why is Ohio of all places America's heroin addiction capital?

Why is Ohio of all places America's heroin addiction capital?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ysmLA5TqbIY
youtube.com/watch?v=oZzgAjjuqZM
youtube.com/watch?v=kDOWzQGu8Oc
imgur.com/gallery/EVxTFRd
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I maybe Pennsylvanian, but at least Ohio isn't filled with shitskins like your state.

It's just the south, in Appalachia. The rest of the state does pretty well, except the nigs in Col/Cin/Cleve. The book "Hillbilly Elegy" kinda explains the drug problems we have here.

>cleveland

Because there's literally nothing else to do there.

There's nothing to do in Ohio so you might as well do heroin.

the epidemic is bad in rural white high schools, not sure why

They get a lot of Canadian pharma mail.

A mix of people being stupid about drugs and getting addicted and nirvana fans

Jesus Christ, crackers are as bad as niggers

I live in Columbus and there are a bunch of niggers here. Really depressing because the white areas are so nice.

poverty in small rural towns plus cartels can move it easy from mexico>texas>chicago>to ohio
A chef I work with is literally a cartel dealer, although he only slings weed and coke

What else are they going to do there? Its nothing but cornfields.

People like this should be euthanized

Hmmm.....More Astronauts came out of Ohio than any other state.
Coincidence?

Probably

Probably the same reasons we're the nation's bedbug capital.

Ewww. Good to know.

Ohio is a testing ground for republican ideology.

The heroin epidemic growing out of control is just a symptom of the last few years of their (lack of) policies dealing with it, and the general low IQ population.

This is what they want for the rest of the country.

>I live in Columbus and there are a bunch of niggers here. Really depressing because the white areas are so nice.
even the shit areas, you can tell by the architecture of the house used to be absolutely stunning. especially around olde town east and south

Appalachia should be a wildlife preserve.

Ohio is such a genuinely terrible place to live that the poor faggots there have no recourse but to shoot up heroin to make their pathetic existences bearable.

>t. Michigander

spend a winter there, if u didnt blow ur brains out ur on the H

this

>that feel when hiking through wayne national forest or strouds run

You ever been to Ohio? I lived there for 4 years and almost drank myself to death because it sucks so bad.

The weather is generally depressing as fuck overcast all the time. The last few days have had pretty strong storms where I live too.

And I've been hearing more about the prescription opioid issue than heroin recently.

youtube.com/watch?v=ysmLA5TqbIY
youtube.com/watch?v=oZzgAjjuqZM

I'm a drug counselor in Clermont County Ohio. I blame the following:

1- Ford plant closed and Clermont County became a county with triple the number of welfare/unemployment recipients
2- Too much time on their hands, plus losing insurance without a job, plus not getting their pain killer drugs (which were over prescribed) set up the market for heroin
3- Kentucky is right across the river and they had a bad heroin problem, so it seeped upward to us
4- Because it was all white people overdosing the media changed from reporting "degenerate drug addicts" to a "medical crisis" which gave people a perfect excuse. You wouldn't believe how my clients blame "self-medication" for all their indulgences
5- Police now save OD lives with narcan instead of letting them die, so those same people can OD again and again rather than one and done.

>yfw we almost made weed legal but would have created a monopoly like dumbasses
This state is one of the dumbest in the nation and has the highest default rate on college attempts for a reason.

>Shit out wigger son
>Muh gunz and shiet fuck schoolz YAHOOO (shoots the air a few times on the 4th of July)
>Hey ____ why don't you just GET A FERKIN JOB (disregard I haven't made over $25,000/yr in 30 years)
>Push son into college, he is such a bright snowflake.
>40% Failure rate, 60% default rate
>Literally highest default rates in the nation for public schools.
>Public schools lucky to have teachers show up on time.
>No refunds.

This place is complete ASS. If it wasn't for the false perception that there is still manufacturing here, and that we are an important swing state, we would have been left to rot worse than Mississippi.

Who cares about fly over states faggot yellow stone needs to hurry the fuck up

>live in a suburb of cleveland
>right next to the lake, could just take a 2 minute drive down to the beach
>99% white
>tight knit community

Feels good man, we border right next to the kingdom of niggers, but we're safe.

According to all those images of what would happen if Yellowstone erupted Ohio is just far enough away to not be affected. It would be affected if it actually happened but it's not in any of the ash zones in those images.

>ohio
>fly over state

thats why ohio shouldve passed legal rec weed

Worked for a company in FL and our HQ was in Toledo. Had to deal with them on a daily basis. Literally the dumbest whites I have ever dealt with. Ignorant, lazy, useless motherfuckers. Clearly the shit water fiasco from a couple years ago has turned their brains into liquid shit. Their sales plateaued and then quickly declined and now they are millions of dollars in debt and refuse to restructure.

Quit the company because I could no longer deal with the fat white trash motherfuckers.

t. Based white man

Like any state, Ohio has it's ups and downs. I've lived in one of the better 'burbs my whole life here but have been all over and can tell you that even the seemingly small and shitty towns are pretty decent. Most people are very nice, cordial and dont give a fuck what you do as long as it doesn't get in their way.

I enjoy Ohio as it's pretty safe to live in, has everything you'd need. I honestly can't complain about living here.

was so bad?
you're only talking about certain areas tho

ohio

this user knows

This man is correct

>t. Hoosier

But it's not. Baltimore is.

youtube.com/watch?v=kDOWzQGu8Oc

go fuck yourselves you sub humans

I'm from Akron and I honestly don't understand why so many people do it. It's like 4 times as high in use than it was 20 years ago. wtf?

They couldn't get far enough away, had to go down to FL and fire off into the sun.

Captcha: 40-60 college

Shut up bong

t.Columbus Faggot

>average michicuck

He's talking about the assload of Somalis that Clinton dropped here in the 90s

Weed gets legalized so cartels move to harder drugs to make money. They can now produce heroin 10x cheaper than a decade ago. Cheaper, harder drugs enter the streets now that are easier to access for people in the dumbs without a bright future.

Supply/demand and market prices have lead to the influx, just like crack in 80s90s

You fags literally have Detroit.
Fucking Detroit.

Safe to live in if you're a fucking cockroach.

Has everything you need if you're a heroin addict.

Fuck out of here, boy, the only redeeming quality about your shit state is Cedar Point.

I lived in Dayton for a few years. Most of the downtown is vacant like 60%. West side is full of niggers. The only thing that drives the economy is the university of Dayton and Miami valley hospitals. The Air Force base helps too but that's it, oak wood is fuvking rich tho.

thx, but weed is illegal here, tho cheap.

swing state. cabal can gain the advantage for the party they co-opted by changing the demographic so richer-whitey either dies young, or doesn't breed.

What the fuck are you on about? it's rained for the last few days and is generally pleasant.

Get out of town more.

But decriminalized in places like Columbus. I can get weed here that's on par price and quality wise that I could back in AZ. But the point was other areas have caused this though the whole nation feels the effect of cheaper heroin.

In the winter I would keep a tally and on average I would go about 6 days without seeing the sun because it was always cloudy

It is literally cloudy at least 70% of the time during Fall, Winter and mostly Spring.
At least here in Northern Columbus.

Coal miners and other laborers get chronic pain from work, incompetent "doctors" prescribe painkillers and opoids eventually leading to heroin abuse.
Drugs are bad, kids.

513fag here, there is nothing here but strip malls and depression.
you forgot to mention that the Gov gives absolutly zero fucks about education. Miami is the most expensive public college in the U.S. OSU is not far behind.

Dayton fag here, at least my city is number 1 in something amirite

you forgot jeni's mein neger

also, here's an ohio story

>sister had mrsa infection
>had to go to nationwide children's
>all the signs are in somalian
>mfw

It's true, there's a lot of hood niggas in columbus. But I think that's every large city in the US, I haven't seen a large city before without a huge number of blacks.

who has the ohio faultline fetish greentext

I also can attest to these facts

Phoenix

I don't know. Here in New Mexico there's so much addiction that I have to travel to Colorado to get my refills on xanax and Vicodin. Been on them for 15 years, never abused them and make a 1 month script (30 1mg xanax 60 5mg Vic's) last 2 months, so I barely take anything. Just moved here, why do junkies have to fuck everything up for the rest of us?

I've you've ever been there you'd understand

Lol you're a junkie too mate

If you've ever been there its pretty apparent why

?
imgur.com/gallery/EVxTFRd
Sorry phone is full

I've held the same job for 25 years and had back surgery and I get seizures. I could get OxyContin or fentanyl if I wanted but 1 Vicodin and half a Xanax is enough to let me sleep several hours.

K junkie

>this guy has at least 2 DUI's

I kek everytime

>Bitchigan fags this upset