Is there a reason western pride should be pro-Israel?

How does that work? Why not just not caring about them at all?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mWJSKhEwjy8
youtube.com/watch?v=NJWRw8bRwt4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

gavin mcliberal at it again

There's no reason for anyone other than Israel to be pro-Israel.

>libertarian
>pro closed borders

Yeah, no. Freedom of movement is a cornerstone of the libertarian ideal. Or is he advocating for ethno-nationalism?

he's advocating for nationalism and property rights

Because Israel is a normal country under attack from Islamists and leftists, like we all are.

whos a good goy then?

Because he gets paid by the Jews

The West (notice I didn't say America) is already enslaved to them, whether anyone wants to admit it or not, and pledging your loyalty to BASED ISRAEL LEL gets you good goyim points. Especially when you're a """Christian""" like Gavin here.

Israel is a middle-eastern country, located within Asia inhabited by semites that recieves more foreign aid than most 3rd world countries.

It is not western nor compatible with the west.

I'd legit like to hear a #ProudBoy explain the inconsistencies of their little club.

They're getting doxxed and fucked just like everyone else yet they keep cucking out. Saying how much they love non-whites, the kikes and hate Nazis hasn't helped them once, so why bother?

I guess for no other reason than Israel is the most westernized / west-like middle eastern country?

i mean you can (((them)))-post all you want, but realistically speaking, it's just because they're the one and only fleck of corn in the otherwise rank oily turd that is that entire region of the globe.

Even Africa will likely get its shit together before the Middle-east does, and it's entirely thanks to Islam.

Nobody is refuting that but why bother taking a stance? Can you imagine Israel defending the Alt-Right or opposing the demographic decline of whites? They don't give a fuck either way.

Its a culturally western democracy in the middle east that is constantly warring and defeating the savage muslims that provoke and swear to destroy it. Whats not to be interested in and support?

I can't believe Americans fall for the Jew so easily.

It wasnt so long ago Bibi was crying, BEGGING us to go to war for them.
After I saw that sad display I was sold on the evil that resides in Israel and elsewhere.

Republishit rhinos keep pushing the protect Israel at all costs meme and its wearing thin.
I say fuck em.

Their enemies are our enemies. And you cant just not take a side when Liberals are so overwhelmingly opposed to it.

I don't really care about jews either way other than the memes but what makes you think they care about us at all? Why bother actively supporting them if they never return the favor?
youtube.com/watch?v=mWJSKhEwjy8

What I really want to know is what good goys think they're getting out of publicly pledging their allegiance to Israel?

I was anti Isreal until Obama told them fuck off then I figured they must be pretty cool if the guy who hates America also hates Israel.

>tfw forming a collective centered around individualism

Ok, at least that's something. But who's that : Lebanon? Iraq? Iran? Are they even a problem to any western countries?

>claims to be Catholic
>is pro-"gay"
If only libertarians knew the continuity of liberalism that led to their own brand of liberalism, which spawned the liberalism they claim to hate.

>Is there a reason western pride should be pro-Israel?
Logically, no. There is no reason to support Israel other than they are a dot of Jews in a sea of Muslims and Africans. Other than that the Israelis seem to be more work than they are worth and the long turn sustainability of Israel remaining the Jewish state of Israel is once again limited. A non-Jewish Israel is useless and would be dropped like a tonne of bricks.

>How does that work?
Way too much Israeli and pro-Israeli Jewish involvement in the US government. Basically, ZOG.

>Why not just not caring about them at all?
Most people do not care about them but anyone who looks at the US Middle East policy and Israeli and pro-Israeli involvement in the US government and other institutions such as the media and finance it is hard not to notice and care. And by notice and care I mean notice how there is too much Israeli and pro-Israeli involvement and care about how to push the ZOG out.

The military cooperation between our 2 countries benefits both sides. You think the United States military has just been unconditionally supporting Israel for however many years and doesnt get anything out of it?
I would assume they care about us because we are allies but the same could be said about any country the USA is protecting militarily. We have bases in over 100 countries, do they all "care about us"? It doesnt really matter because we benefit from it.

i feel like israel is one of our contingency plans in the ME if we can't gain access to the resources we want there

Because we can use it as a backdoor into the Middle East.
It would be a tactical advantage for the West to use if Europeans didn't let the flood gates wide open.

requesting the webm with the piss cereal

Read Haaretz my man, constant bashing of bibi for being a far right Nazi etc, today they made an articles accusing him of being an anti Semite for going after George Soros.
Ultimately, I don't support wars for the sake of their expansion but they are far right and bibi has been giving aid to western populist movements and encouraged our border wall. Kikes are bad but bibi wants to stay in their own nation and supports our sovereignty, I can support theirs, you must realize the Israeli government is functioning very similar to the u.s. right now and there's an active disinformation campaign and several state actors working against bibis interests, he's in a very similar situation to trump and his foreign image is not the same because Jews are infighting and twisting it themselves.

This is partly true but Israel also acts as a proxy to keep other geopolitical players like Russia from entering the area.

When Russia entered Syria is really showed how much the US and Israel is really not in control. And this is also a reason the US and Israel want Assad gone like they did Saddam.

youtube.com/watch?v=NJWRw8bRwt4

Basically, Israel needs the US more than the US needs Israel but the day that the US Israel relations every fall apart you better have the popcorn and snacks on standby as the fireworks are going to fly.

> Catholic family man

>This is partly true but Israel also acts as a proxy to keep other geopolitical players like Russia from entering the area.
never thought of it like that. makes sense.
>Basically, Israel needs the US more than the US needs Israel but the day that the US Israel relations every fall apart you better have the popcorn and snacks on standby as the fireworks are going to fly.
lol.

bibi is a weird guy, isn't he? what is it about him?

did he intentionally want to look like your typical degenerate, retarded irishman in that picture

>Anti Nazi, feminist, Islam
>Nazi is first

He is a fucking retard. Do not even bother trying to understtand his imbecilic logic.

>Freedom of movement is a cornerstone of the libertarian ideal.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I know, the point I'm making is that anyone left of them still treats them as Nazis no matter how hard they say they aren't. Cucking out will not make them new friends and will not make your enemies hate you less, it's futile.

Neo con jews and the bankers are a problem. I have no problem with Israel as a country though. I'd much rather live in Israel than anywhere else in the region. They're not perfect, but I think the focus should be more on the Jews who are subverting our country. Not every single Jew on the planet.

inb4 good goy

>Why not just not caring about them at all?
Because it is a convenient landing site for the future crusades.

Because Gavin, like most conservatives are cucks for Israel to order around