Guys, we have to stop Trumpft

Guys, we have to stop Trumpft

Woah.... what .... is happening?

Give me a source to what he's talkng about or I will continue to believe that this man is a delusional libshit clinging onto an old, busted, bullshit conspiracy theory.

Pls tell me it is not fake

Why is he... Speaking like... A dying.. Anime... Vilan

Eat shit, Titty-Baby

*cough cough* it's... so cold...

JUST

Maybe... you should've listened... to me... It was... the Jeeeeeeews...

WE CAN'T LET HIS TENTACLES GET TO THOSE NUCLEAR SCOOPS

Hold me closer Ed...
Its gettin' dark...

I still don't understand how people can think thats huge deal, but meh about Bill getting 400k for speeches while his wife could sanction or send the military to fuck the people paying him up.

How many scoops?

This is certainly evidence of attempted collusion, which is illegal, i identifies the attitudes of the trumps towards the Russian government, it syncs up will all the other "coincidences" and it makes sense of trumps refusal to release his financials, his dealing with Putin, trumps comments re: hacking during the election and his sons comments that they trump organization is largely funded from Russia.

But.

Hillary literally did the exact same thing with the Ukrainian government, who attacked Trump repeatedly and were behind the piss tape. says politifact.

neither party are guilty of treason as that requires a state of war (i think).

but the election was generally backward. im not comfortable that my right to choose a democratically elected leader has been so badly eroded....

Does anyone else want a new election?.... begin the primaries again, with all the same candidates and let the cards fall where they may... of trump wins fair enough, I doubt Hillary would be the DNC nominee.... and the result would be legitimate ( well as legit a possible under citizens united)

Is this even doable?

First of all, fuck off flagfag. Second, yes we as a country will all agree to hold a completely unprecedented special election because of hurt feelings.

Lol this asshole feels how we feel watching Hillary clinton and etc's crimes being listed On television AND NOTHING BEING DONE ABOUT IT.
>Also Trump didn't commit a Crime
>Collusion isn't a Crime
>Also pic related.

Actually the music producer who was probably paid to set donald jr. Up was thr only one rambling about the russian government and other bullshit. Trump Jr.s response was 'I love it' the same thing as saying. "Okay cool".

This whole thing was a hit job set up by the democrat funded opposition research group that invented the russian pissing dossier. They were colluding with russians to create their own tailor made oppo research.

Unconfirmed anonymous sources in the Bolivian jungle stated 2. Should I prepare the guillotine.

DRUMPTGENDB8BREWSO8YFDB8YIOSHGA< C9UFHODIULCHVLSIUDHCF8328405U85390698403850938240928RI90PFT
btfo

Kill innocent civilians with drone strikes - Obama
Torture people without trails - Obama
Continuing the most unpopular war in American History - Obama
Comiting numerous crimes against humanities - Obama
Having a torture camp to torture people without trail that later are found innocent - Obama

Trump junior talks to a Russian layer about potential damaging information about the Hilary Clinton campaign - Trump Jr.

"Biggest crime in the history of American politics"

Fuck partisan democrats srs. I have been a fucking Lib for my entire life and the fact that these fuckers are being so fucking partisan pisses me the fuck off. It's infuriating how fucking dumb this none issue of Russia is. Focus on the real issues, that the US is comiting Crimes against humanities on a fucking daily basis, which is fueling the war on terror by making shitskins mad at the US for fucking obvious reasons.

No, the democratic establishment and the fucking fake news outlets would rather focus on the biggest fucking red herring I've ever seen. The Russia shit is the exact same as the Bengazi shit, it's not going to work and is going to lose the left the election in 2020. FUCKING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

And what, put that treasonous Shillary bitch in office?

You better get your meds checked.

The whole Russia story is trying to make news where you have no evidence. You have a narrative and your trying to pit things into it when news works the other way around.

> Biggest crime in US political history

Is the rigging of the DNC being and subsequently being completely ignored not pretty big?

it wasn't a crime.

Don Jr didn't acknowledge the "russian government" in his emails. unless he has other correspondence where he talks in depth about how he loves the fact that the Russian Government has been so helpful and passes along Trump Sr.'s acknowledgement in the matter, then its still not a crime.

right now though, this doesn't really do much to the narrative other than if the Russian government had reached out to Don Jr he would have accepted their help.

>biggest crime in politics ever
Wasn't even a crime

Obama's spying scandal will be the worst in American politics.

While the media made Obama look like a saint, Obama was busy making Nixon look like a saint

>Having a torture camp to torture people without trail that later are found innocent - Obama

You forgot the part where he kept that torture camp open despite promising to shut the place down during his campaign.

Nixon did nothing wrong

>biggest crime ever
>mfw it will go away and not be talked about after a week

Oh yeah, that too. Serously, these partisan hacks really need to look at themselves more and be the change they want to see. We completely overlook the countless war crimes Obama comited then rage at everyone that a republican president does. It's not solving the problem, it's causing the problem.

Obama, Bush, Trump, they are all war criminals that deserve to brought to justice by an international court. Instead we focus on this stupid fake news about Russia because that's what the Hilary Clinton side of the establishment thinks will bring them success in 2020. And considering that the only person Hilary Clinton has beat in an Election so far is someone who doesn't even have a photo in wikipedia it's rather pathetic she has any sway over anyone. She's a garbage politician and a horrible human being too, the democrats would be wise to stay as far away from that witch. But knowing how fucking gullible the fucking left iswe are just going with her vision forward like fucking dumbasses.

I can honestly rant and rave about this shit for days. And I'm a lefty