What is Sup Forums's stance on breastfeeding during sex?

what would you do if pic related stopped in the middle of having sex and went to grab her baby for feeding time?

Other urls found in this thread:

uk.style.yahoo.com/mum-defends-admitting-breastfeeding-sex-090740984.html
youtube.com/watch?v=iCok6IqRf7k
archive.fo/sDy7l
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it's like a fetish right? like so much of her time is spent being fucked by so many different guys it's just a statistical probability that she'll be breastfeeding during sex every now and then.

I would stop the sex act until the baby is fed and back in it's bed.

I ain't no pedophile.

I fucked a 34yr old asian girl one time that had a tit sucking fetish. I enjoyed it but not sure if id do it again.

i wouldn't be banging a non-white in the first place and you're a fag if you are.

breastfeeding causes arousal. Some girls power through it, some refuse to do it, and some do the sex during/after to fulfill the feeling
I wouldnt do it but i could understand why someone would want to

i would assume between 3-5 nursing children the time it takes to feed them and still have time to produce more welfare babies it is hard not to multitask

It's a degenerate fetish. They are using the child as a sex toy basically. This is another slippery slope that could turn into another LGBTPQA+ eqivalent if normalized.
And who in their right mind has sex with a child in the same room? They are sick in the head.

indeed. unironically GAS IT GAS IT NOOOOOOWWW

that's too much multi tasking and sounds uncomfortable for the baby since it'll be flopping around

Fuck no. Those milkies are mine if we are fucking. The baby can wait.

>slippery slope

what the fuck

this

this pretty much, quite a few spanish women that I have been with could climax solely from nipple play

link to the video or article? or source?
I refuse to believe this is true

>debate
no one wants to debate this please

Yes,
>if normalized
How about you counter my claim instead of cherrypicking quotations?

Not sure how I managed to get it up for pic related, but my dick is gonna wilt the second I see or hear a kid anywhere in the room.

Feed the baby with my dick.
Durrr

A Jew wrote it, right?

>if we justify this now, it will be easier to justify something else in the future
Kill yourself, leaf scum

that gif

>debate

>implying things never get worse so we should just ignore the problem and let it get worse
found the jew

Hell no. I have 3 kids. That does nothing but ruin the mood.

There is no god

jizz

Search tandem breastfeeding on Youtube. She's under the name Spiritual Tasha

>Being such a degenerate you cannot curb your arousal

Seriously how fucking hard is it?

Someone post a fucking archive, I have to know is Sup Forums is right again.

it is fucking true
what the fuck is going on

>uk.style.yahoo.com/mum-defends-admitting-breastfeeding-sex-090740984.html

this is the original video that sparked the whole thing:
>youtube.com/watch?v=iCok6IqRf7k

did she take the bogpill

>A leaf
nuff said

archive.fo/sDy7l

>Breastfeeding infant while fucking
EXACTLY what I'll expect of motherfucking animals.
BRING OUT THE GAS!!!

>Tfw whores so dick hungry they cant put down the dick for 2 seconds to feed their kids

She would literally get rail roaded while holding her sleeping baby.

wtf????????????????

the intellect of an 8 year old

She only does this to get attention for her massive tits, desu senpai.

>breastfeeding during sex
what in gods name happened to our society that people are even debating about if this degeneracy is ok or not

Shits fucked brah

wouldnt this release some kind of hormone to the baby?

As a dad, I agree. What that dude did was degenerate as fuck.

this

yeah man its over.

I'm a lifelong atheist, but at this point im just hoping ive been wrong this whole time and there IS a god jsut so he can bring armageddon and end it.

>The rainbow yahoo uk logo
>sparked a debate
>getting fucked while your baby is in the room isn't bad enough, let's do it while I'm feeding her
>sparked a debate
I want off this ride

>massive tits
wat

You haven't seen the other pictures, have you? The things are fucking enormous. She went up at leat one cup size since OP image.

There's nothing inherently wrong with it moral wise but it'd probably piss me off a bit if it happened to me

>people are coming back to God just so they can hope he puts Humanity out of "its" misery

I have no idea who that whore is, nor am I interested in looking into her profile or pictures

Welcome to Sup Forums
Where you finally realize
>You are living in hell

(Dorking)

Any name scholars that can verify if this is Kikery afoot?

#
When using "its" as a possessive, don't use an apostrophe.

Examples:
The cat hurt its paw.
The furniture store celebrated its tenth anniversary.
I would stop the sex act until the baby is fed and back in its bed.

yahoo style (pride)uk? i love it how this horseshit is a race to the bottom when it comes to degenerate behavior where are the moslems to truck a fag parade when you want them to? fuckin posers that they are for banging men in the ass i hate this planet

Figures....
Libertarian would defend this.

just remember that apostrophes replace letters, so it's = it is
much easier
also all niggers should be yelled at and then killed

I'd say their a horny idiot who has a problems with managing time and priorities. This basically justifying a sexual kink/fetish they have too which involves the use of a child -- something we deem is wrong but somehow women get away with it.

we have come full circle

>their a horny idiot

You do what you have to do in these situations. Last time we did it, our baby woke up, sat up straight in the bed two feet away and just started laughing at us in the dark. A bit spooky.

If you've ever watched this whore's youtube videos you wouldn't have a hard time believing it. Her entire channel is her using her babies as an excuse to show off her fake tits. She basically uses them as an object of her sexual fetishes.

youtube.com/watch?v=iCok6IqRf7k

Your baby was laughing about how its parents have no self control and are literally african ape tier.

Im watching one of her videos about why she doesn't wear underwear anymore.

I can fap to this desu.

>come in thread
>read thread
>immediately start glaring in disgust at my computer monitor
Anyone else know this feel?

I know she's fairly degenerate but this chick makes muh dicc harder than, well, she's just hot guise.

>you're a fag for not pedestalizing white women

You are why we have low birth rates tbqh.

>know this feel
Buddy, I'm pretty dead inside. I've stopped feeling for months.

>computer monitor
Unfortunately I think most of Sup Forums is phoneposting cancer.

-
Posted from my iPhone

what would you call the rampant, in your face, homosexuality that we have today. Now it's okay if you think you're a fish, you're a fish!

I tried going on reddit once i know the feel

parenting is just kids having kids

>not white
>jewish owned company
>posted by a shill

It checks out

except they don't in the case of the one you replied to

>I know she's fairly degenerate but this chick makes muh dicc harder than, well, she's just hot guise.
Men like you are the reason women are so degenerate today. You encourage them and cheer them on, then you come back and whine about how you can't find a gf who isn't a whore.

Pedo normalization is happening this year I guess.

Slippery slope deniers BTFO.

Jesusss what is it about engorged milk filled veiny breasts that make me explode

What, with the kid there? Nah.
What is this fucking degeneracy

>all these breastfeeding videos in related

hoes the lot of them

>She doesn't wear underwear
>Showers with her children (all ages)
>Breastfeeds all of them, sometimes whilst naked
>Had breast implants

Im all for breastfeeding, but yeah...something seems a little...off here. Guessing this turns into mother son incest when they hit 12 or 13 since shes all into being natural etc.

I don't cheer them on, I only admitted it b/c it was on Sup Forums and I'm not giving her attention. I wouldn't date someone who's been with a lot of men user. It's just that when I was a teenager, my first gf was a curvy Latina like this degenerate milk lady in OP, and she was bigly sexual. She wasn't a total slut at the time (we were like 14-15) but she became one a little after our thing was over, and that shit grossed me out. But if anything, just getting the xp from being with a girl who wasn't frigid gave me an edge over other anons in the dating market, because I had a better understanding of vaginas, female psychology and etc. This was all back in my blue pill days, but I think there are certain advantages for us by not limiting ourselves. Sup Forums knows, and this whole fucking planet knows by now that white women won't be returning any favors.

>Her baby
>Her
>Not our

Degenerates pls leave

Reminder there is nothing wrong with this

I'd genocide this planet if I had the means.

Freemasons. Gone.

Meat eaters. Gone.

That would pretty much take care of it.

Ugh, that bitch in OP looks disgusting. Smelly, STD ridden amoral attention whore cuntbag who doesn't deserve the children she has.

Feminism destroyed women and men.

You've got to be pretty shit in the sack for a girl to think about breastfeeding instead of being a blithering idiot with eyes rolled back into her head. Step up your game son.

This is some of the most degenerate shit I've ever seen. Some beaner gook bitch shoving her tits and baby in the camera while making fuck me eyes and talking about sex. This is what brown savages revert to without strict standards being enforced by white people. Blood orgies are perfectly fine expressions of human nature to brown savages. Animalistic sex and violence were common place among natives before whites got them under control. Disgusting. This is why our ancestors referred to these people as demon worshipping savages.

Oh you're that cringey antisocial vegan samefag who thinks people care.

Precisely. These fucks on Sup Forums won't stop whining about nasty bitches, but they are the first to fuck them if they get a chance. They also give them plenty of attention, which is what these dumb women want.

Want women yo be better!

Start with yourselves, morons.

That has jack shit to do with politics and is really just a feminazi shill thread.

>Holy shit my wife wants to fuck after breast feeding out kid
>That's degenerate though, that should have never caused her to be aroused therefore I deny here

Are you allowed to finger the baby while maxing sex with the mommy?

>flag

Imagine my shawk

Oh god did they catch the thief?!

a woman who can please her husband and feed the child at the same time is a keeper.
anyone saying its wrong is a closet pedo.

The off part is her kids are like 5-6 yrs old still sucking on dem titties.

Also she rubs her titty milk on everything as if it's a magical salve.

original pic?

I think it's supposed to be The Rake.

That's gonna get pretty awkward once they hit puberty. Maybe incest will happen and we'll get the Law of Natural Selection we need, but don't deserve.