theguardian.com/world/2016/jul/25/tokyo-knife-attack-stabbing-sagamihara
mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/breaking-sagamihara-stabbings-19-dead-8492641
cnn
archive.is/n8wxf
theguardian
archive.is/0Av9h
mirror
archive.is/erQmE
japantimes.co.jp/news/2017/07/13/national/crime-legal/japan-hangs-two-inmates-including-one-sought-retrial/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarin_gas_attack_on_the_Tokyo_subway
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They also have the lowest rate of shoplifting.

that's because japan has death penalty. no one wants to die you know.

>believing a thing the japanese government says about crime in their country

How pathetic is your life spending your days crying about gun laws in a country you will never even visit?

I would literally suck start a shotgun if my life ever degenerated to this level.

>care to explain THIS, then?
Prosperous ethnically homogeneous society.

next question

>no niggers

They have katanas that can slice bullets in half.

>no niggers
>death penalty
>strong monoculture
>strong police
>no immigration

Do you think japs would murder each other if guns were allowed? Look to switzerland for what would happen with guns allowed (i.e. nothing)

This

No niggers no crime

>Country without niggers is almost entirely free of crime
Really makes you think huh

Post a country that wasn't a US colony for 30 years

>no one wants to die you know

neither do niggers

>one of the lowest crime rates per capita on the planet

Not if you include self-murder as a crime, if you do, it's the most dangerous place in the world.

>high iq close homogeneous country
yeah no shit.

How many niggers live in Japan? Asking for a friend.

Most Japanese do want to die, and kill themselves rather than live on in the horrific dystopian hell known as japan

Also a homogeneous society. shill sage

>homogenously East Asian state
>comparing its crime rates to a country full of mexicans and niggers
I get the feeling that if Japan gave out guns to all her citizens like Switzerland does, the crime rates would not significantly go up.

>W-WOMEN FROM THE NORTH OF MEXICO AREN'T PRETTY!
care to explain HER, then?
One of the many average women on the north of mexico

Rarely applied,although their prisons are like prisons are supposed to be,also america has death penalty it's more of a no niggers policy.
No niggers,same as mountain jews.
Go to any african shithole,they kill others with machetes or agricultural tools

>B-BLACK CONTROL DOESN'T WORK!
care to explain THIS, then?

No niggers, spics, Irish, Anglos, Italians, gooks, chinks, slavs, arabs etc etc

Its almost like a developed homogeneous society is safer and better in the 21st century.

Which would only be fair considering gun grabbers always include suicide in their propaganda.

>highest rate of suicide

No niggers in nipland

>one of the lowest crime rates per capita on the planet

>muh knives cant kill more than guns argument.
heres some proof to the contrary.

cnn.com/2016/07/25/world/japan-knife-attack-deaths/index.html
theguardian.com/world/2016/jul/25/tokyo-knife-attack-stabbing-sagamihara
mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/breaking-sagamihara-stabbings-19-dead-8492641

also japan is ethnically homogeneous.

Checked. Always archive:
>cnn com/2016/07/25/world/japan-knife-attack-deaths/index.html
archive.is/n8wxf
>theguardian com/world/2016/jul/25/tokyo-knife-attack-stabbing-sagamihara
archive.is/0Av9h
>mirror co uk/news/world-news/breaking-sagamihara-stabbings-19-dead-8492641
archive.is/erQmE

they just deathed couple of criminals.
japantimes.co.jp/news/2017/07/13/national/crime-legal/japan-hangs-two-inmates-including-one-sought-retrial/

but yeah they don't die so many inmates if you look at this graph:

BECAUSE THERE'S ONLY LIKE 10 FUCKING NIGGERS IN THE ENTIRE COUNTRY YOU IDIOT

Yeah, then in 2000 some guy goes into an elementary school and stabs 20+ kids.

Japan has little crime because it is full of Japanese people.

Can we ban OP for being stupid? Plz go back to school and take at least one science class before running your mouth. Also, sage, you fucking troll.

No noggers

No niggers, spics, gypsies.

almost forgot the sarin gas attack.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarin_gas_attack_on_the_Tokyo_subway

What happened in 2007 and 2008?

>12 dead
That's a slow night on the south side of Chicago.

>99.8% conviction rate with no chance of overturning a guilty verdict
>prison life is strict
>death row is sitting in solitary indefinitely with no date of execution

THEY DONT HAVE NIGGERS

Next time some fucking cuck makes this Japan (gun control) thread again, pls try to post this meme as the first response. If the OP is really Japanese, his response will be dictated by culture and tradition.

>That's a slow night on the south side of Chicago.

still considering the attacked with sarin gas thats pretty fucked up imagin if a nigger cult got their hand on something like that.

Mega IQ high trust automatized society
No muds

Also, Yakuza gangs are armed to the teeth there. If criminals want guns they'll get em

without gun control they'd just kill themselves more easily, nothing would significantly change

High-trust, high-IQ, ethnically homogenous society.

Done.

How would you apply gun control in your shithole when bunch of niggers already have it.
Like in many Balkan countries, you're just creating a black market for guns and regular citizens won't be able to defend themselves.
For example, just yesterday a store 2 kilometers from me was robbed with AK-47, which is illegal.
If cashier had just a handgun she could've stop it.

>Prosperous ethnically homogeneous society.
This.

Unless you are a nigger living in nigger filled Africa can you find a reason to rob your own kind. Chicks are different. Chicks realize that stealing from their own only hurts their collective.

Ok, I'll compromise. I will accept gun control if I live in a homogeneous ethnostate with a high iq, low testosterone populace who are more concerned with their career and fucking e women than mugging me.

>>G-GUN CONTROL DOESN'T WORK!!
Cherry-picking faggot!

Technically, female with a handgun is no match for criminal team with rifles. She would just get herself killed.

exactly gungrabbing faggots always include suicide rates with gun deaths.

Not team, just one guy. Door were locked, he smashed them with a tomahawk and robbed it.
Everybody can judge their position in these kinds of situations.

That's because Japs are homogenous. Also, they aren't niggers or Mestizo's.

HERE IT IS

That info graph makes it sound like a bad thing they have a "tough" culture when it breads success and discards the weak. Plus no mention of the history of suicide in their cultural beliefs.

Probably the trials for the Saron gas attacks i know most of them got the katana(tokio)
Or the electric eel up the ass challenge (kanazawa)
It's just like the states it depends on the prefecture
Also a asians are smart enough and the price is set very high so they know it usually doesn't pay to do stupid shit

sauce, faggot

Care to explain how it's working for Mexico, Brazil, and Afghanistan?

Their "tough" culture has led them to national decline and suicide of the entire nation (not having children, living lonely lives of despair and solitude while their country and culture dies)

came here for this

M...mmerely a coincidence goyim.

Isn't Japan controlled by a Mafia styles organisation, and historically has no street crime, period?

and the highest crime rates on this planet belong to niggers. anywhere there are niggers, there is high crime.

source?

racially homogeneous

>flag

Yes, commie, niggers are the most criminal

also the culture is deeply rooted in elements of honor and respect (even if it's getting lessened by the day)

that's not legit source.

op btfo

fucking retard why would they need guns n shiet if they have katanas folded googolplex times to cut through bullets

Not really

They have a different culture and different attitudes to crime. Petty crime is not acceptable but professional crime is rampant.

Who cares?only the weakest of faggots kill themselves,what we have in the west is an illusion where even the weakest useless resource consuming faggotry is allowed and even praised as courage,we are becoming weak and will have a rude awakening by the niggers and sandniggers while their country "dies"
I think after the old fags die,if they keep the closed dior policies about migrants japan will be left with great wealth and infrastructure,a labour shortage so with good salaries even for non skilled workers,low housing prices in the countryside due to old fags dying,and thus people will be able to afford having as many children as they want,but for that to happen they need to let the old generation die,and for the youth to not become complete fags and ruin everything by turning japan into a hug box and then a (((melting pot)))
Calling senpai a fag...
go to africa to try and do the study if you survive and aren't turned into retarded soup you'll agree

>Get in pussy, we're gonna make Anime real.

They'll be fucked when their government turns tyrannical again.

have you been in africa then?

Criminals using rifles is about as common as being struck by lightning.

senpais that don't post sauce of bimbo gook maid are fags

because no gypsies, niggers, sandniggers and other kinds of niggers
the result would've been the same if they had 2A of their own

the lesson? ban niggers not weapons

Japan is nearly 100% homogenous. Almost nobody stealing shit except drunk people and foreigners.

no niggers or sandniggers

Why commit crimes if you can instead spend your time taking it easy and looking at cute girls? Anime is the real reason the crime rate in Japan is so low.

Occam's razor up in this bitch

build a goddamn wall

They're sadly too busy killing themselves.

Degenerate

A island nation with strict boarder and immigration control. Gun control supporters only like to use island countries as gun control examples.

Yup albeit only once,and also to some black neighbourhoods,i also live in a white country and at a white neighborhood and from that I can extrapolate,also I can into crime by race statistics and i know blacks are bad with foresight thus they tend to make shitty decisions based on their very immediate "needs" so they usually have a higher crime rate specially sexual or violent crime (not very good on financial scams and that kind of things,it turuns out the niggerian Prince who sent you the email was probably a kike)

Japan is also a homogenous and passive society. Checkmate, faggot.

>The only time gun control works is when there are no blacks or mesos to contrast Eurasians with
>You're allowed to think this because publicly stating the truth is frowned upon

No one wants to die in the country with the highest suicide rate?

Particularly this. The more heterogeneous, the higher the rates

>there are no niggers
>almsot everyone is highly educated
>people have respect for the community
you can give 100 tanks per inhabitant and I doubt anything would change. They're just civilized people

No niggers.

Also doesn't have a major drug problem. It's pretty easy to lock shit down when you're culturally peaceful, ethnically homogeneous, and are contiguous to no other countries.

>Every time someone says "Explain Japan" you can just say "No niggers"

If there was a doubt in anyone's mind that culture is the root cause

Because Japan is a homogeneous society built upon respecting authority and submitting, and also had limited access to firearms for its civilians for most of its history.

You will find that these are all the exact opposite of what America is.

It would be nice to have that source plztysenpai