HPPAPENING

10 MEGATON HAPPENING
Thread this morning with DNC timestamp
LEAKED DEM EMAILS FAKING RUSSIA WITCH HUNT
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/07/leaked-documents-show-democrats-plotting-blame-russia-hacking/
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/885395248612085760

Other urls found in this thread:

cyber-berkut.org/en/
citizenlab.ca/2017/05/tainted-leaks-disinformation-phish/
youtube.com/watch?v=KIvRljAaNgg
youtube.com/watch?v=2j7Gc9a1i10
thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/303907-sean-hannity-apologizes-for-using-fake-news-story-to
archive.is/uNP0a
theintercept.com/2017/01/13/obama-opens-nsas-vast-trove-of-warrantless-data-to-entire-intelligence-community-just-in-time-for-trump/
theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2017/01/obama-expanding-nsa-powers/513041/
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/1610
wired.com/2017/05/russian-hackers-using-tainted-leaks-sow-disinformation/
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/54379
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>pic related screenshot

>pic related timestamp from this morning

lol this is a complete nothing burger
nice deflection from FELONY COLUSION
it's over Sup Forumstards.. cheetobenito is, dare I say it, finally stumped

For reference purposes, this e-mail was posted by Cyber Berkut on January 13 2017 warning of the impending plot to fabricate evidence in the Russia hoax. Pic related gives broader context to skeptics and those asking why leaked e-mail has redactions

>DNC SHILL DETECTED

shit could be easily doctored. i remain wholly unconvinced. We're going to need more than a screen grab to take this anywhere. and the last thing you want to do is spread fake news around.

look into it, keep it in the back of your mind in case something else corroborates it.

The e-mails hacked from THOMAS WEIHE. That is the head of the board of VICTOR PINCHUK FOUNDATION. That foundation is a 10-25 million dollar contributor to the CLINTON FOUNDATION. Pic related from their foundation website

E-mails are downloadable in zip archive at the Cyber Berkut website:

cyber-berkut.org/en/

Let's all just go to sleep, been a long day.

>LEAKED DEM EMAILS FAKING RUSSIA WITCH HUNT
>were in fact leaked 7 days before Trump inauguration
>literally one redacted screenshot

>10 MEGATON HAPPENING

I suppose it's CNN tier of happening

*yawns* wow haha aren't we all so tired?

>Proxy burger detected

I here just have to say that KiberBerkut was caught once on altering contents of correspondence they've obtained.

Stop shilling so ineffectively
The redacted e-mail is a warning shot that CYBER BERKUT released in January about the campaign that was about to be launched against Trump based on fabricated evidence

TODAY, they released the huge e-mail archive of THOMAS WEIHE head of the board of the VICTOR PINCHUK FOUNDATION which has donated between 10-25million to the CLINTON FOUNDATION

AWAKE AND MAGA
AWAKE
AWAKE
AWAKE
AWAKE !!!

>happening
>more political tabloid drama

Fuck off.

Deploy bad English countermeasures!

I'm sure you do have to say that
If the e-mails are fake or altered show or cite evidence
I'll wait

go to sleep shill, this, as you said, is a nothingburger

go to sleep, pay no attention to it

We will be spreading this around and talking about it, while you will be peacefully sleeping. Content that everything is alright in the world and drumpfag will be btfo any moment now.

Shhhh go to sleep, no more worries little shill. Go to sleep.

Going

Hey brev I need a job
How much do they pay you
1$ a post?

clinton foundation = legal and completely cleared of all accusations by 17 intelligence agencies
ickle donny drumfy junior = FELONY collusion with a hostile foreign govt
learn the difference sweetie

lol it even looks like your precious jared kushner will get taken down by this scandal too, Im just here to witness the epic alt-right butthurt lol

It was around that during the presidential election, but I think they've lowered pay since then.

>the campaign that was about to be launched against Trump based on fabricated evidence
It was ongoing then for at least two months. Or you really have a memory span of a goldenfish?

>TODAY
I see, but that's not what OP is talking about

weak b8 m8, don't appreci8, won't don8 tons'o h8

>clinton foundation = legal and completely cleared of all accusations by 17 intelligence agencies
Holy hell what is this embarrassing fuckery
GTFO YOU WORTHLESS KIKES AND KIKE SLAVES

You know, now that I think about it I am getting kinda sleepy

i will never stop loving that webm.

OP is a data analyst at a Fortune 500 company. He lives on Zero Hedge and posts here when he's not busy. Cut him some slack.

It is a somethingburger.

The plans were laid then yes
But at the time that email was written they were still coordinating details, talking points, etc
It wasnt taken to full blown 24/7 media shit storm until after inauguration, really beginning with the Flynn hit job. Facts matter

Learn to recognize trolling, newfag

Nothing on drudge
I don't care

>learn the difference sweetie
B... Bess, is that you?
>Missing Trump's twitter this much.
Sad!

>Leaked emails

How many normies have actually payed attention to any of the 100,000 leaked emails in the past year?

Don't forget the six million intel agencies goy.

this might take a coordinated meme effort to get to mainstream

fake and gay

>msm won't tell who anonymous sources are, they be lieing
>random fucko redacts names on "email" that has such huge implications. Dats ok, trust it.
Trump cuck logic is so awesome. You're more like the far left than you all realize.

Boring...

This reality TV series is getting stale. Do the jews seriously believe they can keep the goyim distracted and subservient with this drama stupidity instead of legitimate politics?
>scratch that, these Americucks are pretty dozy.

The pitch is these are more hard evidence proving active collusion between Clinton and Ukraine including illegal IMF funding of the campaign as shown on this flow chart of how the money went to them via this Victor Pinchuk Foundation

Yea the email makes no sense considering the evidence had already been fabricated and confirmed by U.S. intelligence agencies.

Once you see that the url is gateway pundit it's time to go the fuck to sleep

Cyber berkut are legit

They broke the "unknkwn" snipers who fired on proteaters and police (soros black ops) story by leaking EU officials phonecalls discussing it , thus confirming it was all a engineered coup during the ukraine crisis

nothing burger go to sleep guys

citizenlab.ca/2017/05/tainted-leaks-disinformation-phish/

This was written in regards of another leak by berkut, where actual hacked email of american journalist (this Radio is literal US propaganda funded by your govt) was turned into too-good-to-be-true shitfest where each and every opposition group and media in Russia is 100% proven to be funded by Soros.

Again, this doesn't make DNC-Ukraine story false (because it is double sourced at least in part), but i always take everything coming from them with a grain of salt. Especially when it's a single screenshot.

Another nothingburger. When Are u retards blowing pizzagate wide open?

except plenty of people here are doubting it while you people run in histrionic tandem while shouting down any logical humans

Shareblue shills on high alert.

Blow ur soggy vaj open

We all need to look in to what has happened and continues to happen in Ukraine

youtube.com/watch?v=KIvRljAaNgg

>of american journalist working with Radio Liberty (this Radio is
fix

Checked...
And we're on it

is this getting picked up anywhere besides Gateway Pundit?

probably because its fucking trash coming from a dogshit disinformation site

The screenshot with redactions is NOT related to this particular happening in a direct sense. The redacted e-mail was used to warn people who needed to know about the direction the Russia-Trump Democrat-media coordinated hoax was going to take.

This happening related to UKRAINE-CLINTON COLLUSION proven via the e-mails of head of the board of VICTOR PINCHUK FOUNDATION a man called THOMAS WEIHE. The large e-mail archive is downloadable as a ZIP file from
cyber-berkut.org/en/

They created the flow chart of illegal IMF funding based on the contents of the Weihe/Pinchuk foundation e-mail archive

>Flynn hit job
Flynn was retard making problems for Don. I'm glad he's fired.

working this now

>t. shill

>He lives on Zero Hedge and posts here when he's not busy

Christ, I wish

youtube.com/watch?v=2j7Gc9a1i10
inb4

>data analyst
>Fortune 500 company.
>lives on Zero Hedge
>burgers made of nothing

>of VICTOR PINCHUK FOUNDATION a man called THOMAS WEIHE
no need to scream, i've helped you translate this

I can't believe shills are still this bad and obvious after all this time

Trying to get the narrative straight before shills muddy it. The redacted e-mail was a good hook to get people to pay attention to what is a complex but wildly illegal money laundering scheme revealed in this leak

Why the fuck is it censored? That's not what a hacker group does, that's a limited hangout.

WH user said info would be ignored by MSM but by end of week they would have to report on it.

That is exactly what they said. Glad someone paid attention. I remember that now.

heres an example
the site is garbage man
thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/303907-sean-hannity-apologizes-for-using-fake-news-story-to

Alternatively
archive.is/uNP0a

based Thor

Read the thread friend
and

>muh 17 agencies

You're time is coming shareblue

wtf @ that pic?
Why did Sup Forums ever let that be suppressed? Last couple of days is first I've seen it, and I practically treat this board as a second home.
Why are we not plastering that April Lorenzen stuff all over the Net with as much energy as dedicated to less important tasks?

July 27th...

What kind of collusion?

>The redacted e-mail
>of unrelated happening
>posted in January
>was a good hook
>to archive of hacked emails
>of another unrelated happening
>posted today

Yeah, i got you.

Also, i have to consider the fact that most of what Berkut posts is intended and goes straight to our domestic State Media or those filthy Life-News (which is the same). Then (In January) State Media already ceased to praise Don and shifted their focus to "russian hacking" narrative gaining momentum. Of course all they did was to shout "you literally have no proof" 24/7. It was kinda true, because Alphabet Agencies really don't like to publish sources and detailed proofs, which is what we, russians, know very well. That's why we always ask for it. Now i have a thought that what they actually tried to do with this Kiberberkut "100% proof" (this screenshot) was to ridicule expected hard proofs coming from Alphabets in advance before the eyes of russian audience. They did something like that with Boeing and Odessa investigation. But turns out Alphabets never showed anything.

Justice For Seth

meant to

Indeed my friend.

Keep in mind Obama relaxed the rules on sharing intelligence records during this time.

He's in on the act.

Yup. Huge part of the larger scandal
theintercept.com/2017/01/13/obama-opens-nsas-vast-trove-of-warrantless-data-to-entire-intelligence-community-just-in-time-for-trump/

theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2017/01/obama-expanding-nsa-powers/513041/

Some people on kikebook are telling me that these are the Ukrainians that were faking Clinton emails and ducking with our election. What's the story here?

jej

i didnt even have to use my AK
>yeah today was a good day

They're deflecting. Ask for evidence. There was nothing faked by Wikileaks. I'm sure the Dems self released some shitty fake emails somewhere as part of this cover your ass campaign to paint themselves as the victims rather than the perpetrators, but they never got widely shared in any case if they even exist.

There is no proof that Clinton was hurt by altered emails during 2016 only the very real ones we all saw

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/1610
>the Victor Pinchuk Foundation for $750,000 (plus $250,000 for CGI U). In addition

Haha holy shit, nice find user. E-mail also shows they were even using Western Union to launder money
Unreal

They pointed me to some wired article
wired.com/2017/05/russian-hackers-using-tainted-leaks-sow-disinformation/

>Why did Sup Forums ever let that be suppressed?

The fact that anybody still remembers any of this shit is a testament to how gargantuan Sup Forums's will is.

Millions of dollars have been spent, with collusion from damn near every information transferring entity in existence, trying to suppress this information, or to taint it with the conspiracy theory label.

the bottom row for transactions translates to as follows from left to right
Tavrika, Avtokrazbank, Terra Bank, Urban Commercial Bank (Converse Bank), Kyivska Rus Bank, Finrost Bank, Pivdenkom Bank, Vernum Bank

Don't forget serving as intelligence services too. Why have the FBI or CIA look at that DNC server? Crowdstrike is ran by their friends.

>17 agencies.

Yup lefty shill 4 sure.

Please kys.

YUP!!! That they did. Thanks user, Ive been cross ref people that are key players in the Trump scandal with WikiLeaks.
Also found this.
>wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/54379

KEK

DEMANDS

BLOOD

Ok user, here's what you do. Youre familiar with Crowdstrike? Theyre the company that fabricated the evidence that was used to say Russia hacked the DNC. That report has been discredited becase Crowdstrike was not independent

What I suggest is the Crowdstrike defense here. Clearly liberals are only using companies that will verify their desired results - just as in the case with Crowdstrike.

Essentially just challenge the sources in the Wired article and argue that they are a likely leftist group (or even research and find who gets and handles the money in these groups that accuse Cyber Berkut)

>133538072
Was meant for you.

Thank you all translators much appreciated and may be called on for help later so thank you indeed

and the money amount says conclusion

Cool thanks user