Why the fuck does Sup Forums keep calling this hot jew /ourgirl/? She's not based or redpilled...

Why the fuck does Sup Forums keep calling this hot jew /ourgirl/? She's not based or redpilled, she's still a radical leftist. I'd pump and dump no doubt to be honest, but she's not on our side.

>hot
>Jew
you answered your own question

Stop caring about ecelebs you massive faggot

Can someone educate me on difference between sex and gender? Are these terms even defined? And I mean proper definition, not some emotional bullshit.

Lol are you fucking kidding me she says she has taken the red pill and you fall for it? trust no one

Men are born with a penis and women are born with a vagina.

Anything else is just degenerate and needs to ovened.

Sex is chromosomal. Male, female. Penor or vajajay.

Gender was a term used to describe pronouns ('he or 'she'). Late 50s onwards it became used to describe the roles of men and women. Gender identity doesn't always fit into these roles neatly. It also proved useful in describing traditions in other cultures, like certain indian tribes, that had classifications of people who were neither considered men nor women.

>sex
Male, female or fucked up at birth (intersex)
>gender
Male, female or fucked up at birth (intersex)
>mental illness
Anyone that isn't male or female

I don't know. I suppose there are too many desperate virgins and autists on here.

It seems to me that sex is more or less well define. But the definition of gender is completely nebulous. Given an individual, how do I determine its gender?

I'd root her if not for the fact that she's more than likely carrying a few blood born diseases.

stop with the e-celeb shilling shit

reporting these kind of threads already got me a warning from our hotpocket eating friends

That's the fucking point, they started using gender and interchangeable with sex, and then when people started using it regularly (partly by playing on puritanical notions about saying the word sex) they went with, "WELL GENDER IS FLUID! See, this tribe in Papua New Guinea has two-spirits, so trannies are normal! CHECK YOUR PRIVILEGE CIS SCUM"

That's because the idea of gender is very very new. Like I said, it used to only refer to pronouns. Like, you would only use the word gender in grammatical circumstances - it was a word used by linguists, not in day to day circumstances.

>>Given an individual, how do I determine its gender?

Well, supposedly it's all about how they identify, not how you identify them... But that seems silly to me. There are certain activities that are gendered, so would it really be a case of self-identification, but engaging in gendered behaviour?

It's one of the problems i have with the idea of a 'third gender' in our society. There can be more than two genders, for sure, in that some cultures do have a categorisation of people who exist in the liminal space between man and woman, and are either sex. But these were also cemented parts of culture and tradition.

The whole 'gender-fluid' 500 gender things is disorganised and chaotic. You can't keep up with it, and yet if you get anything wrong you're instantly a transphobe. This has never been how 'gender' works, it's always a recognised set of traits that mass-culture is aware of, not counter-culture arcana that people self identify with.

>you have to be a racist who hates niggers and jews to be on my side!
lol

there are infinite genders, sex is defined by being male or female

scientists are discovering new genders every day

>Why the fuck does Sup Forums keep calling this hot jew /ourgirl/

When has that ever happened?

So, it seems gender is something very theoretical that no on really understands yet (assuming it's not a complete bullshit, as I am inclined to suspect). How is it possible that people push policies based on something so speculative? If someone comes up with some new technology, they need to understand it and test it in controlled environment before it can be passed as policy.

Would you really bang this broad? You know she puts garlic up her snatch, right?

>hot jew
>/ourgirl/
i believe you are the first

>Given an individual, how do I determine its gender?
99% of the time, gender is the same as sex. 1% of the time, they'll correct you, signalling that they are not worth your time

Remember, there are no good trannies

By piggybacking of the very real concerns of trans people.

I know this is pol so the reactions to trannies is 'LOL FUCKING FAGS', but regardless of what you think of them, they encounter a shit ton of distress over their bodies and appearance. Like, trans folks are some of the most self-hating people you will ever meet, and they certainly do need help. Conservatives just think 'oh well give them therapy', but therapy is not always that effective with something like dysphoria (personally i think what's often needed is a mixture of therapy and hormone treatment, tho i think the pressure on trans folk to actually live as the opposite gender is often a bad idea).

So policy makers and media want to appear sympathetic to trans folk, and third gender folks put themselves under the trans umbrella, piggybacking on a real social justice movement

This, btw, is why a lot of trans folk (especially older ones) fucking hate third gender snowflakes. They seem them as stealing their identity and turning the public against them.

>>assuming it's not a complete bullshit, as I am inclined to suspect)

what do you even mean by this?

he means that gender dysphoria is a mental disorder, not something to be supported or encouraged as so many in the media today seem to believe

>Stop caring about ecelebs you massive faggot

This, sage all eceleb bullshit

But everyone who isn't deluded agrees that gender dysphoria is a mental illness. It's indisputable. (Mental illnesses should still be treated tho)

Sex is reality. Male or female. XY hromosomes or XX chromosomes. That's it.

Gender is a term that means whatever people decide at the moment and can therefore be dismissed as meaningless.

>scientists

Yeah, unfortunately there are many delusional people. Especially delusional people can be identified by a blue checkmark on twitter

I think a lot of it is just folk who haven't properly thought about/read about an issue, but want to appear nice.

>Like, trans folks are some of the most self-hating people you will ever meet, and they certainly do need help.
I'm not unsympathetic but it seems far-fetched. In the time of depression and opioid epidemics, trans folks problems seem like pretty esoteric topic. Is it really that widespread and different from other generic depression and self-hating conditions that it warrants special focus?

That being said, I am very ignorant about the topic and may very well be wrong about the spread of trans folks problems. But I still don't understand how introducing confusing and ill-defined concepts like gender helps anyone.

Trannies are so delusional they are using stupid liberals as a vehicle to push changes of established sexual norms.. shit needs to stop.

Also what's next?? pedophilia? bestiality?? we are headed down that road now..

pretty esoteric topic

It's not really esoteric UNLESS you drink the kool-aid on this gender bs.

The problem trans people have is an extreme hatred for their own body. Imagine hating your body so much that you are willing to mutilate it and cut off your own dick. That's how badly they want to be the other sex.

Compare it to general body dysmorphia if you want a better understanding of it. It's not that it needs any special focus, it's just that it deserves different treatment. Just prescribing trans people SSRIs and giving them CBT is not gonna help

Keep in mind too, not everyone who thinks they're trans actually is. Some are dealing with other mental health issues, or general self-hatred, and latch onto desires to be the other sex in the belief it would solve their problems (it doesn't).

But real trans folk exist, and have done for a very long idea (read Hubert Selby Jr.'s early novels, for instance)

>>But I still don't understand how introducing confusing and ill-defined concepts like gender helps anyone.

It doesn't, that's my whole point. Not as it's being used now, anyway.

>The problem trans people have is an extreme hatred for their own body. Imagine hating your body so much that you are willing to mutilate it and cut off your own dick. That's how badly they want to be the other sex.
I understand, but it seems less severe than people wanting to kill themselves (to me, at least). So do trans issues get more media focus only because they concern sex?

Thank you for the explanation, user.

Well most trans folk do kill themselves, lol. I don't think anyone knows an easy to stop that, either (unless they're genetically blessed enough to look like the opposite sex with is... rare)

No worries!

Absolutely right. She isn't hot either. The Stone Spheres of Costa Rica are smaller and weigh less than her head alone.

She's not jewish, she's mormon. I like her because she reversed her opinion when Chris started fucking the stupid out of her.

She's getting there.

Kek

she will likely go the way most Sup Forumsacks go
start left lib, radically shift to right lib, then gradually shift towards fascism

sh0e a cute.

I just want her to dyke out with Lauren Southern on Youtube t b h

She's got a shitter I would orally clean daily.

Hope Laci doms her.

Good for cummies only, use protection seeing as she seems to love the idea of STDs, would probably murder the child, or force it to change its gender if kept. She cannot be allowed to reproduce

HNNNNG

Shoe was blacked.

They all get blacked sooner or later. That's the society we live in.

Not really.

I'm afraid so. And sh0e is from jew york.

>looks like goblin
>hot

>American
Oh yes, burgers do, but american women could all kill themselves right now for all I care.