>26 C
WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS I NEED BURGER TEMPS, TRANSLATE YOU WANNABE FRENCHIE

>he doesn't have central air
what's your problem?

so? its summer right?
we had 23°C today and we are in winter

Convert to F please

38C with humidity which is 100.4 in retard

i'm a farmer and work outside. starting to feel dizzy, heat stroke setting in perhaps?

what kind of farming? i'd like a change of scenery some day. been in an office for the last 15 years.

Drink water. You've got Heat exhaustion coupled with dehydration. Have you stopped sweating?

100.4F
THATS PUSSY SHIT
COME DOWN TO TEXAS BOY

>°C
Does the C stand for cuckold?

just grains, soybeans, corn and wheat. wheat is ready for harvest but it keeps raining so have to wait. the rain is also the source of this hellish humidity

i've drank nearly an entire fucking case today. where i'm currently working(inside back of combine) literally has pools of my sweat accumulating on the floor pans.

Its fucking 31c 'round me and im out and about doing shit stop complaining like a nigger would

You might want to take a bit of a break then. I know heat, but I'm no farmer or doctor. Just trying to help you out, friend.

With 65% humidity might i add

Can you jerk him off and spit on his butthole while you're at it, tripfag?

It's "I've drunk". Past participle, bitch.

that's about 98 so actually cooler then here

I thought I'd leave that to you, queer.

>tripfag
that's a name fag you stupid fucking faggot.

That's either really cool or really hot. I don't know what that is in loser measurements.

>*autisticly screeches*

I hope you collapse out in that heat Cletus

you really like those buzz words eh?

Just having some fun leaf

>Fahrenheit
>(((Fahrenheit)))
>being that much of a goy and being proud about it

This is an American website, therefore you should be using superior American units of measurement.

>100.4 in retard
leaf it gets to be 120+ in AZ stfu about heat

26 degrees is pretty cold my man

Tucsonfag reporting in. Where you at, user?

AZ is also very dry. high humidity completely changes things as sweating doesn't do jack shit to help cool your body

That's cold as fuck.

Was just 36°C for three days in a row where I am, and I work outside building powerline all day.

Says the guy whose country invented it.