Why do us blacks represent the lowest of humanity and endure the harshest and most consistent maltreatment?

Why do us blacks represent the lowest of humanity and endure the harshest and most consistent maltreatment?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RM7lw0Ovzq0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

consistent behavior patterns across large segments of your race

why did we get the bottom of the barrell placement bro?

What maltreatment have you personally experienced as a black Canadian?

because they didn't go back to africa

not physical but psychological, being reminded im a black or nigger etc. degraded as a human being, people assume my chracter or abilites, but im just talking bigger picture. why did we get stained with shame. (dont mind my atrocious grammar i dont care right now)

you brought them over snake, and im talking bigger picture prince dingbat

Black culture self promotes ignorance as a virtue.

What else did you think was going to happen?

Ok.
bigger picture :

b e c a u s e
t h e y
d i d n ' t
g o
b a c k
t o
a f r i c a

a bunch of landowning southern plantation owners brought them over. Northern Americans had little to do with it. Bigot.

If you look at Liberia, then you'll realize what happens when they go back.

im saying from the beginning, its like we were destined for global disgrace, this shit hurts man

you started that horrific practice with the indians, you were first

For the same reason I will be a 5'7 manlet.

Genetics.

Because they dobt like our skin color bro.
They don't know the glory that is our black melanin enriched skulls.

Nigga you were enslaving your damn selves before we showed up

>you started that horrific practice with the indians, you were first

Read the Mayflower.
Read more in general.

And keep in mind- things that seem permanent don't have to be. The nigger community needs to be destroyed by a new community lead by smart and motivated black men and women. Maybe that's you.

>slavery was invented in the 1600s

This is why we don't take you seriously; you're professional victims. Everyone had slaves but somehow you're the important ones?

Because you're stupid and impulsive.

Black culture hates being smart

If your culture has a native word for "slave" in it, you are not innocent.

>not physical but psychological, being reminded im a black or nigger etc. degraded as a human being, people assume my chracter or abilites,
People not liking you is not my concern, and I refuse to care. No one's blocking you in college admissions on account of you being black (In fact, the case is quite the opposite). Grow up, because you're impossibly fucking sheltered, if you think THAT is the worst this world has in store for people.

>but im just talking bigger picture. why did we get stained with shame.
>(dont mind my atrocious grammar i dont care right now)
Shame only impacts someone who has something to be ashamed of. If you don't want to be shamed for poor punctuation, use it correctly. If you don't want to be shamed as a person, be a better person.
It doesn't matter what other people say. It matters how you're responding to what they're saying. Shame is a subconscious acknowledgement that they're right about what they're saying, at least to some extent. You might not be an obnoxious cunt simply because you're black, but you might be an obnoxious cunt for any number of other reasons.

The weakest races tend to get the short end of the stick.
And you are weak by the standard that truly matters: intelligence and impulse control.

Niggers gonna nig

>And you are weak by the standard that truly matters: intelligence and impulse control.

That's not even the problem. Spite. That's the problem. Your average black american is weighed down by spite.

Why cant they have productive families and communities?
Why do they commit crime at 5x the rate of other races?
They arent evolved enough for society
just look at their inventions and contributions
NONEXISTANT

im talking about institutionalized, ideological, abusive slavery. biblical slavery was not cruel it was practical or economical, it was work based, it was not meant to deeply psychological scar people.
hey shit for brains, in case you haven't noticed, but psychology deeply is rooted in the function of the mind, if you are traumatically or subconsciously scarred you will never reach your full potential, its amazing what blacks have accomplished with shit social conditions and oprression. Africa as a content does not need a land of inventors and massive civilizations, that comes from neccesity and survival. Africa is the most resource rich land on the planet, they were born comfy. Obviously human frailty and sin ran rampant so we have conflict like any living thing. I'm just wondering how it could be that someone has no power over his image to that extent. Like people fucking seeth through thier teeth with hate for us when in reality its something THEY did. We would all love to fuck off back home to our own ethinic groups and families and land of course, but we dragged by deluded overachievers, who were actually just immmensely greedy and bored. Belief is everything, it runs your engine. I just wanna know why some of us have a cross so big with no consent. its astonishing how mentally fucked it makes you.

Self-victimization to make up for dogshit culture and communities, with no intention to fix either

of the 10 million slaves that survived the journey across the atlantic, only around 450,000 ever set foot in america

IQ is based on crystallized and fluid intelligence which is all basically memory and access speed. The question is, what does one need to remember? He only remembers what is important to him or plausible. A broken man will never show you his strength unless you give him a reason too. Stupid Dane.

You've never endured shit without gibs. Stop flattering yourselves.

is having a broken leg and having to crawl around considered self-victimization. How one sees himself is everything, its the same reason Sup Forumss blood boils when they see a blacked post, they know what dignity is, identity, culture, power.

Being reminded that your black is psychologically damaging, top fucking kek mate.

>im talking about institutionalized, ideological, abusive slavery. biblical slavery was not cruel it was practical or economical, it was work based, it was not meant to deeply psychological scar people.
This is dumb but I think you know that.
See>

If you all want to go back to Africa, then why don't you? Start a gofundme or kickstarter (since I know you aren't gonna pay for it) and lead a mass exodus.

It is when you're the one who broke their own leg.

You dont, you just feel entitled

We see blacked post as spam, which is why they're annoying. Anyone who knows any women knows black guys get ignored by all but the fattest and craziest.
How would you say your leg is broken? What can a white person do legally that you can not?

What the fuck kind of a question is that?

It's because they're niggers. If you don't keep niggers in line, they will gut you.

not reminded that your black, but that being black is dirt you fucking pitbull, what happens when a child gets bullied beyond capacity, he cracks. Some get depressed, some sulk, some turn violent. You lack foresight user, you comprehend very little about life.

There's a world of difference between being reminded you're dirt and being told you're dirt.
One is your fault.

If you snap can you kill Trudeau for being a White Supremacist???

> but psychology deeply is rooted in the function of the mind, if you are traumatically or subconsciously scarred you will never reach your full potential
I've seen a woman who was fucked by her own father go on to be a nurse. The smartest man I've ever known was beaten viciously by his mother from early childhood, served in the millitary AND police force (I know he was shot at least once), and is currently going to grad school for some crazy tech shit.

You don't have "scars". You have bruises, and they're on your ego, not your mind.
>Like people fucking seeth through thier teeth with hate for us when in reality its something THEY did.
This is the equivalent of blaming your parents for conceiving you. Would you be better off, if Europe never stretched its long fingers across the world? Building hospitals, schools, roads, clean water in its wake?
I can already see why people don't like you. You're weak, and resentful. You beat your drum over an illiterate gaggle of dung eaters, thousands of miles away from you, while enjoying life in a developed country that has fed you, educated you, paid for your healthcare, and hosted more than its fair share of feel-good projects for black people (apparently they're ineffective).

I'm Canadian now and I love this country, it is filled with good people but i will still always wonder why we got the shit end of the stick in history.
ok its clear the metaphor went over your head, you're too dense to understand
it doesnt have to be blacked you idiot, it can even be a random interracial coule on the street and you worthless tools scream MUH GENEPOOL, you're all insecure closet cucks anyways i don't even care

its not the legal stuff user, brother, its the mental stigma, heres an example, someone gets bullied about something as stupid as nick names from thier friends at school, now imagine that times a hundred fold and it echoes all across society and history, eventually you can't block that shit out, you finally succumb or you FIGHT.

Sauce?

fuck youre weak lefty cunt.
I'd call you something but I dont want the freedom police taking me away.
you know what you are, youll never change it, the same way I can't change my tiny penis or my other flaws.
the sooner you grow up and deal with it the faster youll transition into a human

>Why do us blacks represent the lowest of humanity and endure the harshest and most consistent maltreatment?

>Why do us blacks endure the harshest and most consistent maltreatment?

>blacks represent the lowest of humanity

Answered your own question there, Jamal.

Typical. Can't even use your brain to figure this out on your own.

yur not 2 brite
4 get it

yea soooooooooooooooooooo im saying that being told you're dirt for no reason over and over and over BREAKS A FUCKING MAN

Because you're subhumans. There are always exceptions but the majority of blacks are low IQ savages.

You blacks yourselves discovered this early and embraced slavery and hyper violence as a way of fucking life because it was the only thing that WORKED.

any 65 IQ nigger from Africa would die in one (1) year in Canada because we have winter

youtube.com/watch?v=RM7lw0Ovzq0

I don't like rap, but this video struck a chord with me

WHY DO NIGGERS FOLLOW WHITES EVERYWHERE WE GO?

>leaf

>black calling others shit for brains

He just told you. Because of your behaviour.

Because the strong always prey on the weak. Because when two distinctly different sub-species of the same genus come in to contact, they will almost always strive to kill off the other species in order to secure access to resources, rather than cannibalizing their own kind.

Either the weak cling to survival, adapt and evolve in these situations, or they die.

>you started that horrific practice with the indians

They were already enslaving each other before whitey got there.

>weebs saying anything ever about anything
you have no room to call out anything no matter how subtle. you, YOU will be the first to hang, well, you and pedophiles. but what are the differences between weebs and pedos? nothing really

>
>(dont mind my atrocious grammar i dont care right now)
Insecure a little Sambo?

i'm not a lefty you idiot im a conservative christian, this is exactly my point, you assume you know me, and you assume its about something as worthless as penis size, im dealing with actual modern day spear chuckers here and you're one of them

read this you inbred

I know OP isn't being really appreciative atm but there has been some genuinely good advice layered under this thread. Good shit.

Because the vast majority of you things are uneducated, ill-informed baboons. And that's the best of you. The worst of you are violent animals that have no business coming into contact with the civilized world.

You owe your freedom to brainwashed liberals and your constant push in the entertainment business. The ones that aren't retards or violent aren't even 100% black, always mixed.

Actually yankee slave traders brought them over and sold them to southerners. Southerners didn't have ships, the yankees did.

ok now make them black user, where are they? and even if they were black, those are miracle stories

If you broke it for the sake of malingering it is. Also your people are a net loss on Western society.

>niggers being sad
Nice meme becauss of their primitive brains they are either giddy like actual retards or on the verge of getting angry.

Implying any african ape had a clue what was going on in that slave ship.

Look at the behavior of your race, look at crime statistics, look at your roots in Africa, look at your average IQ's.

Here's a question, who would be below you if you had the choice?

right and what if in the afterlife your attempt to better life on earth was a complete waste, rememebr the beatitudes, stfu man, you judgmental prick, you don't know my life, not even an ounce

Niggers cant even exist beyond Africa because they are not smart enough to hunt animals in European or Asian latitudes

Where in Canada are you? And I'm really curious who you believe is below you in this hypothetical barrel.

Probably Abos.

Well, when you think about the gif in op's post, it kinda validate your point. The ape get off the boat all giddy only to realize he is lower than beasts here.

Blacks are like hogs, kept in captivity they are docile and easily herded/managed. Let them loose and they feralize quickly.

>advice
look at you eh burgs, smiling with your sweat drenched shirt revealing the underside of your gunk filled belly button, i have a bacheors degree in mechanical engineering, and work for an aerospace company, you think i really need random basement dwellers advice? I'm here to see if the spirit of God will speak through someone and explain why i have to live life proving i'm not shit on a stick and also be subject to the same expectations as you morally bankrupt Scandinavian barbarians

>Why do us blacks represent the lowest of humanity

were the lowest i said, can't you read moron, even the native indians are more accepted in society and are technically asians

>why do blacks represent the lowest of humanity

>realize
No nigs are too stupid to feel depression and dont think ahead they live in the now. The nig didnt know he would be sold offor whipped either. Stop projecting humanity on these beast cuck.

That's the only thing it could be. In Canada Abbos have their reserves which are utter shitholes but they police themselves and pretty much keep to themselves. I basically have never heard of a pack of Abbos robbing a liquor store or anything, possibly lower because they can't organize.

>why do us blacks represent the lowest humanity

No, Australian Abos.

>why do us blacks represent the lowest of humanity

>ok now make them black user, where are they?
Military boy would've likely gone to school straight out of high school on a full scholarship. A lifetime of having the victim narrative shoved down his throat, rather than one that self-sacrifice is the one thing he can do right with his life, would've fundamentally changed him and made him worse as a person. He'd be selfish and arrogant, like yourself.
>and even if they were black, those are miracle stories
What would've been miraculous would be those awful things never happening to them in the first place. Miracles have nothing to do with their stories. It was them. They're not perfect people, obviously, but you should follow their example instead of whining about things that you will never be able to change. White, black, yellow, someone always has an opinion on who you are and what you're doing, and it's often not a charitable one. It doesn't hold you back or damage you unless you allow it to.

I know you guys aren't real big on crime statistics but they tell you everything you need to know.

Right winged blacks are some of the most decent people In the world. If this doesn't describe you then you are part of the problem.

Actually kikes owned all the companies that manufacture ships. They own the ships and they bought the slaves. Whites were just crew members on the ships.

Blacks have gotten the short end of civilization because they're the most capable of physical exertion in harsh conditions and cognitively the least able to innovate or complain.

this shit made me cry, the old man reminds my of my sweet neighbour, i dont hate white people if thats what your implying or are too stupid to realize trash comes in all colours. People like you are a waste of space.

>i will still always wonder why we got the shit end of the stick in history.
People have explained to you why throught out this thread, stop being a nigger and accept the truth. Blacks are sub humans with victims complexs being fueled by the kikes.

>be nigger
>constantly know you're a nigger
>psychologically damaging
Yeah I would kill myself too if I knew I was a nigger.

This is why you americans get to carry guns

Use that right

they are an evolutionary relic that should be eradicated.

(OP)

>mfw reading about black wall street and how the one fucking time niggers actually did nuffin and we're actually investing in their community, they got bombed by the fucking government
>mfw reading about how the cia fucked over black communities by introducing and even pushing hard drugs into it
>mfw reading about how the black civil rights leaders that genuinely wanted equality and didn't want any hood or black superiority bullshit got assassinated by the government
>mfw looking at current black culture and seeing how it's kind of a horrible Orwellian fiction where the father has been replaced by the state

I mean look, there's no excusing how over representative blacks are when it comes to violent and petty crime, but what the fuck, man?

Probably because the majority of niggers are subhuman sub 80 IQ retards that have no place in modern society xD

>, i dont hate white people if thats what your implying or are too stupid to realize trash comes in all colours
it seems hate and stupid comes in predominantly one color

>explain why i have to live life proving i'm not shit on a stick

Just relax, guy. You don't need to prove anything to anyone. So you're a nigger. So what? Yeah, you're race sucks for the most part but you as an individual seem to have succeeded and broken the stereotype -- except for exhibiting an inferiority complex, of course. Also, why are you here? You know exactly what type of responses you're gonna get. Unless you're a masterbaiter.