We thought Trump was the lesser of two evils

>We thought Trump was the lesser of two evils

>He is actually an amazing, talented man constantly passing great laws and representing America beautifully

Can we just take a second to appreciate how shockingly GOOD Trump is at his job?

Wait what?
I don't actually care about him doing a good job, I just voted for him for the lulz.
Don't fuck with my vidya

What has he done besides use ICE and fuck up the G20 summit?

Blocked TPP

I'll admit it, I thought he was just going to be another lame duck president who completely turned his back on his campaign promises after being elected.

Im amazed that the first president in my lifetime to actually come through on his campaign promises is Donald fucking Trump but it hasn't even been a year yet.

Marie was hotter than Naz

DD doesn't know how lucky he is

Truth

Arrested pedophiles and opium dealers.

Judge G. will protect our 2nd ammendment for years to come. Go away commie fuck.

actually using ICE is the only thing that really matters to me though

Commies like guns though. Google Redneck Revolt

travel ban

Marie has the same voice actress as Kevin.

The more you know.

Yip he is a god send. A great man

Commies like guns in the hands of oppressive nation state armies yes

>Free gibs is down
>Spending is down
>Jobs booming
>Criminals deported, in hiding

Now if only we could solve the nigger problem, America really would be great again. I just don't see a way around the nigger problem that doesn't involve killing.

How do we stop niggers from committing crimes, have them retain jobs and increase their GPA scores? I don't want dead niggers or a civil war around niggers, but they are a huge problem for the nation.

But in communism, everyone is the oppressive nation state.

He will be regarded as one of the most successful Presidents of our time if things continue as they have been. It will take another election or so for all the hatred to die down and people to reflect how much he improved our nation through his leadership.

Fix public education and invest in infrastructure.

Trump is amazing.kys

F P B P

Trump is truly the YOLO president.

Nobody is willing to talk about it. Saying niggers is a problem pisses off normies. Saying you don't want to kill niggers pisses off autists. So you're stuck with like 12 people who can have that conversation.

I'm totally behind Trump. He's great at getting other people to show their colors and take stances either for the American spirit, or for hypocritical new age global social bullshit.

Still feels weird seeing these threads without Obama in the OP

He's been shit and hasn't done anything of noted

H I V E M I N D

>Be black
>Told Trump is racist
>So far has proven to be less racist then what people claimed
>Its just a man who wants the best in people
Also yeah he doing great stuff but I just want more in protecting the environment that isn't cuck tier Paris Accords.

Muh nigga.

>Giving him shit because Democrats can't take the high road.
Republicans were shit during Obama but I thought Democrats would of learned by now you can't just repeat the same shit over and over.

Yep, he showed his true colors as a globalist puppet of Israel.

CHAOS CANDIDATE

Trump is fueled by our glorious memes.
He is a great president.
Praise KeK

>Republicans were shit during Obama
Republicans were basically Democrats-Lite under Obama.

Well we still got more time to see just how true that statement but I would agree that it is heading there.

oh I get it, this is a LARPing thread

What exactly has he done? All I see is him doing is complaining on Twitter and golfing.