MANLETS UTTERLY AND PERMANENTLY BTFO!!!!1

WHEN WILL THEY EVER LEARN?

HAHAHA, who the fuck would even turn up to that.

>of the tall
>6'

pathetic

>6'0''
>tall
yeah, for a woman maybe lmao

Ohw fuck yeah I would go, With big stevie you will have a good time. Id bring some beer and fireworks and lets the party begin.

Big stevie, give me that meat.

Spotted the homunculus

How quickly the tide turns.

When it comes to dating sites most women choose 6 foot guys by a lot
As a 6 foot guy I feel pretty huge compared to average women and especially short women. 6 foots a pretty damn ideal height. Taller women might prefer 6'2'' and over but they are the minority

Wtf is making women so goddamn tall. 6'0 is honestly getting to manlet tier at this rate.

Does he have a yardstick or something to make sure you're 6'?

I'm only 5'11'' but with boots I'm 6' easy. Would he make me take them off? I want to go but I'm too scared of the embarrassment of being found out....

>6'0
>Tall LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

MANLET OP BTFOOOOOOOOO

The only option is to wear lifts inside socks

>manlet
how about you take this cuck tier shit back to r9k where it belongs?
Also saged.

The only exception is me! Big Stevie!
lol

>tfw no amazonian gf to snu snu with

>manlet pretends that 6'0 is tall
that's not even "king of the manlets" tier. He barely makes "state house representative of the manlets"

As a 5'7 prince of manlets, it's a very entertaining meme because people take it so seriously.

>7'2"
Muh Dikk

there's no way that woman is 6'4" with thighs like that she would have to be over 200 lbs.

>*The only exception is me (Big Steve)

moar like tiny steve

Scared?

"only exception is me"
que?

>Foot, inch, leg, claw, mile , pound ,tail, patato, horse
When you dumbfucks will turn to the normal measure unit??!

no excited

but it's fake unfortunately

he was tall but shrunk over time

mad manlets cast a curse on him in highschool probably

Holy shit I'm glad I'm not the only one noticing this. I am 5' 10" and almost every girl I walk past is either my height or taller than me. This is not fucking normal. And no, they don't all look like Taylor Swift, they look like the pic . There is something in the food which is causing massive increase in height in the new generation. The average height of women is supposed to be 5' 4" - 5' 6".

>ywn climb Mount Amazonia.

98% of these threads are made by self-hating manlets.

Sounds like he's a fag who wants to get gangbanged