WE

WE.

WUZ.

SPACE.

VIKANGZ.

hAHAHahah oh man you don't actually believe in the moon missions do you?

Gif related, it's what spacecucks believe.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sj6a0Wrrh1g?t=171
youtube.com/watch?v=KDp1tiUsZw8
global.jaxa.jp/press/2008/05/20080520_kaguya_e.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Jp9Y8I6v_Ds
youtube.com/watch?v=IDBBUwdyz4I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i believe them. also within ten years we will have warp drive and will begin exploring the galaxy. i'm looking forward to breeding with a 10/10 vulcan q.t to make a human/vulcan master race hybrid. i believe justin trudeau should lead our one world government

>Not A Space Agency
>Never A Straight Answer
>National Academy of Space Actors
>Need Another Seven Astronauts
>Not Another Stupid Acronym

Fae News since 1958

If you can look at that video and see no problems then you have problems.

Sure we will have a Warp Drive.... just like all the private Space companies that have promised to put a man into space and their due dates for that have expired.. just like NASA has put dates to go back to the moon or Mars that always get canceled or pushed back again.

In 10 years they will be saying 10 years for a warp dirve.

>If you can look at that video and see no problems then you have problems.
You do know they had drones then, right?

please explain what is wrong

>If you can look at that video and see no problems then you have problems.
What exactly is wrong with the video exactly?

No shit. How do you think Russia was able to put a laser reflector on the moon without sending a manned mission? Drones arent exotic technology.

I don't see what Drones have to do with the faked moon landing missions.

It was a joke to explain the absurd camera movement. Take it easy. I know it's all fake.

entering the moon surface is forbidden by them thats why most of the footage was faked.

youtu.be/sj6a0Wrrh1g?t=171

Watch it for yourself.

It looks extremely fake. Not only the take off but the background seems fake. The takeoff seems like its pulled by a wire harness.

ALong with all the other proof of fake moon landings like moon rocks originating from anarctica. Never going back in 50 years for the meme excuse of already done. The test footage of the lander crashing right before the Apollo misisions and the lander looking really really chintzy. The intersecting shadows, and no dust on the footpads of the lander but dust footprints inches from the lander.

Why would you trust images from people who have already lied to you?

Who knows if that's real or not. You certainly don't.

there is aliens on the moon, they don't allow visitors. thats a fact.

lol who filmed that? did they leave him there?

SO how do you fucking morons explain the physics on the moon then?

youtube.com/watch?v=KDp1tiUsZw8

LET ME GUESS

Stanley Kubric changed the laws of physics to help fake a landing...

SpaceX and NASA gonna be offering trips around the moon at low orbits in the next couple years. Lets send all the non-believes...and leave them there.

its a remote camera, ya dingus

NASA Mooned America , book by ( Rene' )
I never could understand how 2 guys with huge suits and bacpacks could even fit in the tiny LEM.
Proportions all wrong. And why the fuck cant we pictures of the landing site. from earth or space based cameras , or Lunar orbiters ? Scam.

Because we do have pictures. Just because you're too lazy to look doesn't mean they don't exist.

most are faked

>"Yes I've been to the moon before so I know how a take off from there looks like", the post

Whats wrong with this video? Looks pretty realistic to me

>17% earth's gravity

lmao no replies

also the japenese found the exact point of the landing so it couldn't have been faked: global.jaxa.jp/press/2008/05/20080520_kaguya_e.html

oh really? can you prove it cletus?

If the moon landing was fake, Soviets would have called bullshit within a minute. Checkmate, cunt.

>10/10 vulcan q.t
Implying they won't breed with Klingon Chads. They say they like logical guys but in bed they just want to be dominated by the BKC.
REEEEEEEEEEE

NASA hoax ISS Actornaut Chris Cassidy accidentaly admits they are filming in the USA BUSTED

youtube.com/watch?v=Jp9Y8I6v_Ds

Nasa admits humans can't pass through the dangerous Van Allen Belts

youtube.com/watch?v=IDBBUwdyz4I

Then whose house is this on Phobos?

Absolutely this.
Also, what about the rocket that took off?

>within ten years we will have warp drive and will begin exploring the galaxy
Getting a man on Mars is NASA's goal for the next thirty years. What makes you think we can go from that to exploring the galaxy in only ten?

Man is frail...the thermosphere is as far as you'll go.

You're the reason people think we're niggers.

No.

What about it?

Total fuck up. Where did it go wrong? Can you figure it out?

They left the camera guy? How come he was already there before Neil got out of the craft? Wouldn't that make him the first man to walk on the moon?

makes sense to me

The camera on the lunar rover could be remotely controlled

It's so fucking fake that it makes the general public look 1000x more hapless than they already do.

Here here! Keep red pill ing. Repeat after me. The earth map is the United Nations Logo. Stop the madness and stop believing we live on a spinning
1000mph fkng ball?!!! Shits smaking you in your face its so obvious ly fake and Nassholes keep on laughing at you and taking your money! Nasa is just a arm of our govt defense dept. all fake propaganda.
Note; space shuttle has jet engines on the back of the plane. It is Not a glider but a jet plane faking reentry back to our fake ball. Go to you tube and watch. Everything is fake!!!! Wake up faggots!

NASA didn't admit anything there. It's just one guy taken somewhat out of context.

"Radiation was not an operational problem during the Apollo Program. Doses received by the crewmen of Apollo missions 7 to 15 were small because no major solar-particle events occurred during those missions. One small event was detected by a radiation sensor outside the Apollo 12 spacecraft, but no increase in radiation to the crewmen inside the spacecraft was detected." - NASA Technical Note, 1973 (TN D-7080)