Why are white men such cucks?

Why are white men such cucks?

European genetics are inherently riddled with traits that turn these "people" into cucks

something, something, the jews

>I HATE WHITE PEOPLE! THOSE DAMN MAYO ASS BEEATCHES! THEY SHOULD ALL DIE!
>Marries the very thing you claim you hate
What do sheboons try to prove by doing this? All they're showing me is that they're all whiny hypocrites.

They're into master/slave role play

It's quite funny, all the replies are from white hating muslim/asian/black blm activists saying they sent this to their white boyfriends

>European genetics are inherently riddled with traits that turn these "people" into cucks
Implying you don't wish you were 100% European Spanish instead of 30%

they're doing it to fuck with you so that you waste all your time being fat and outraged on forums

>fat
Comeon y u gotta be like that BECKY

Oh and why is the name Becky considered an insult to them? Are they autistic or something? Is this some codeword I don't get?

people in autistic houses shouldn't throw autistic stones, sir

What, you're not gonna say "People in covfefe shouldn't throw covfefe" like your hero?

That pic's actually funny because I've observed that phenomenon all the time.

It's like that sheboon on MTV who does that show constantly bashing white people -- married to a white guy. Many such cases.

the fuck are you talking about, thunder-thighs?

>when you are so superior that even those who hate your race wanna suck your cock

Feels good

>It's like that sheboon on MTV who does that show constantly bashing white people
Francesca Ramsay? The one who thinks every last organism under the sun is racist, right?

Absentee fathers

Hope it's readable

>cuck thinks people envy him for his cuckold tendencies
I'm 100% Amerindian dumb stormfag

They just like harping on whites on social media because it's the in-thing to do nowadays and they don't want to be left out
But deep down they like getting fucked by a guy who'll stick around after

All I see is just the black chick shitposting on twitter then can't resist to fuck her ultimate superior white cock. The guy is cucking blacks

Yep. She married whitey.

link?

>100% Amerindian
Sorry to hear your a manlet

have an asian gf like that
she also enjoys being bitten hard and choked during sex so i think there's something weird there

It's a simple statistical fact how there aren't many good "catches" among black men. Show a little empathy for a moment and ask yourself, if you were a woman, what would make a man attractive to you? List these qualities as you might on a resume. We'll go ahead and make a note of decent looks and physical shape.
>educated
>career
>money in pocket
>no criminal record
There aren't a lot of black men out there who meet this criteria.

They hate on us all day, then they have our cock in their mouth at night

why do they have boyfriends and not boyfriends that are the same race?

It's better to be a manlet than a frail lanklet whitecuck

It's on Instagram, account is @woke.eurasian

So I guess this guy is from South ossetia since he's "Caucasian"

why is that?

>eurasian
yikes. Stayaway.jpg

No it really isnt, ALL women value height.

Sub-consciously they know that we are better partners.
Who wants a 30 year old nigger who still dresses like he's a child and has no career?

What women value is not being a cuckold, if you're a cuck and got muscles and height women will walk over you regardless

You've deluded yourself with /fit/tard memes

same shit when you see a supposed white nationalist fucking some chink or spic

Truth is, if you're white and have a non white partner, you're just as bad as that coalburner single mom you despise.

That's not cucked.

That's actually normal woman behavior. They bitch most about the men they secretly love.

Say it with me... B L E A C H E D

kek Tony Goldwyn is a Jew faggot

>not understanding how women operate and think

Do yourself a favor and take the red pill.

White people are the most aesthetic
Beauty standards revolve around them
All across the board people prefer a white mate