Be 40% potato nigger

>be 40% potato nigger
>cant stop drinking the liquid jew
>but dont want to give shekels to lefty companies

does an alt-right brewing company exist?

Homebrew, home distill if you can. Only way to outjew the liquid jew.

yuengling

>alt-right
no such thing.
it's a buzzword invented by the dems to label something they don't quite understand. it's the term akin to "scapegoat" to create a conservative group with variable opinions that don't necessarily conform to conservative ideals.
there is no such thing as "alt-right"

hmm, well alt-right to me means recognizing racial IQs and the JQ

if you dont do that you are not alt-right.

Brew your own it's fucking easy, I can make 5 gallons of wine for under $10 in materials.

that doesn't need a label. this is why the """alt-right""" makes conservatives look bad.
it's fine to have dissenting opinions, but when you start showing your power level, you make us all look bad.
don't drop the redpills all at once.
normies need to be coddled and bottle fed first

ive done some quick googling before posting this thread. lefties hat yeungling for being "union busters" and they also hate coors for being transphobic.

I know that budweiser/bud-lite is off the table for the feminist commercials with amy schumer and (((seth rogen))). heinken is also out for putting open border rhetoric on their bottles.

local brews

>what are your political positions
>I'm redpilled on the JQ and hate brown people
>oh, so you're alt right
>I DONT LIKE LABELS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>be Jew
>Consume 2k calories worth of alcohol a day

Life is suffering.

Yeungling also supports trump outright.

your reading comprehension is sub-par.
apply yourself

Just go for a refreshing bud light

>roleplaying

Trump Piss.

I hear it's right up your alley.
Sold exclusively in Moscow.

>what are your political positions
>I love having sex with transgenders and want free health care for African Americans
>oh, so you're a cuck
>no, I'm hiding my power level

Yeah, but Yuengling's beers are nothing to write home about. Don't get me wrong, they're ok, but I've never understood why people go nuts for a boring run-of-the-mill lager.

>r*ddit "(((humour)))"
I'd rather watch an abortion

yuengling is shit

>be on Sup Forums so long you see merchants even in pottery

Yeungling is average tasting beer and infuriates leftists. It is also a family owned, Christian company, and "Americas Oldest Brewery".

I usually buy Sam Adams but this thread reminds me that I might want to check out their political affiliations.

PBR

Rolling rock has digits.

yuengling is great for the price too.
sam adams is kinda pricey

this, but really just brew your own it's not hard.

Drink red wine you pleb

I'm more Irish than you and I quit drinking cold turkey. You're a weak pussy

It's the best tasting beer in its price range.

>does an alt-right brewing company exist?
As a fellow potato, I'd say you have two choices:

1. Give in a accept that the drink is part of us.

2. Grow a fucking pair, say fuck our cunty genetics and abstain.

Wish ya luck.

you'll fall off the wagon sooner or later, lad. if you truly are potato nigger alcoholism soaks your genes.

Go to local breweries. If you can't talk to the brewmaster or one of the lead brewers, you're not in a local brewery. Talk to him (like a normie, you fucking weirdo) and gather what you can about him and his company. Drink the beer, try their product.
Do you like it? Great, you now have a go-to local brewery.
The one I enjoy puts out a new brew every few months and sells out in weeks. The only downside is that they're ALWAYS IPA's. IPA's are great and all, but you get sick of them. The newest fad is Sours (more or less lambics), not a fan at all due to yeasty / fruity taste. Wish I could get some good hefe's in my area. They tend to just taste too strongly of banana's (ie: amateur's hefeweisen flavor) with the subtle notes that a good one has.
One note though, local is usually way overpriced. I tend to switch between the good shit and cheap mass produced stuff. Thankfully the good shit is usually 7-9% and gives you a wonderful buzz.

I'm an Irish Spanish mutt--my grandmas last name was even Moran so I'm a certified booze filled,drug churning, catholic potato nignog. Protip-Irish don't even need sunblock in the summer-we can stay at the bar all day and we won't break a sweat

well true spaniards are actually white, so if you're a shitskin you have indigenous americas or moroccan genes.

Drink Guinness, it was started by a Protestant Unionist and whos descendant was in the UK Parliament

Just buy locally brewed beer, must be places that serve it around somewhere...

you better be talking about lagers

you are not alt-right if you drink that yuppi 'craft' fag bull shit

Be a fucking man, OP

Politics shouldn't pervade every aspect of everyday life. That's literally totalitarianism. Just buy a good beer from an apolitical company.