Now what

make a noose out of the shirts

nigger

Kys

Now kys.

>canadian / swede telling me to kms

ayy lmao what the fug

Now just light yourself on fire

i wish i could wear an infowars shirt ironically but too many normies know about it now

A quick wit

Please just go to sleep.

No he's right, you should kill yourself

Kill yourself you homo

native kekistani here

kys senpai

Set yourself on fire.

>I'm not a racist, that's what's so insane about this

actual fpbp

>how dare you be a faggot by enjoying yourself
It never gets old

Embarrassing.

you wait for your euro government to arrest you for suspected hate crimes

Why did the god awful vertical stripes design get chosen. The center lines should be horizontal. Its fucking retarded vertical.

wot r u on about m8

Character assassination is when you try to make a person irrelevant because you destroyed the perception of their personality. You try to make it so nobody likes them anymore, so nobody listens to them anymore. You do it when you see that person as a threat.

You can spot it when there's clear spam about a certain person, and asking who benefits from that spam. e.g. Sup Forums doesn't benefit from abandoning Lauren Southern. She is starting thousands of normies down the redpill path.

Shareblue/antifa does benefit. This is a shareblue character assassination attempt, using stuff they think will get Sup Forums to hate her. Lying about her being jewish is one way. Calling her a slut/racemixer is another. Calling her a coward or weakling is another. etc. etc.

It's to shareblue's benefit if every alt-light and alt-right personality gets entirely discredited so Sup Forums no longer has any big voices on their side, and normies stop getting redpilled, which is why they do it.

You cunts are here to try to neutralize Sup Forums and the other places you brigade before the 2018 and 2020 elections with your retarded divide and conquer tactics.

All that means is that nationalism is going mainstream, something that should be encouraged at all levels, and it also means you commie pieces of shit are losing bigger than shit.

Where did you buy it?

Looks like good quality.

try jewgle

you fucking faggot kill yourself kekistan is gay and fake

mæmæs