I'm an Irish Italian that wanted to make babies with a pure Italian to recorrect my lineage after my mother married an...

I'm an Irish Italian that wanted to make babies with a pure Italian to recorrect my lineage after my mother married an Anglo, but I met this cute German girl who wants to have my babies.

Is an Irish-Italian-German a complete mutt mongrel or is this okay? Pic unrelated

Bump

There are no pure Italians, only pure delusion.

Self bump

You're American so it doesn't matter.

You can relate to that

LOL pure italian

hahah you do know that Italians aren't pure in anything.

Yeah they used to have blue eyes and blonde hair but dah niggas done so much fuckin

Northern Italians get pretty close

Fuck the German girl

She's Catholic and will not have sex before marriage probably

If its not crazy, its good enough.

White is white
Yes, I know I'm Canadian

You're half Irish but want to reconnect with your Italian side instead which undoubtedly is part Arab mongrel, instead of your pure Irish-Norse side? Murican logic folks.

Then marry her.

Is she white? If the answer is yes then it doesnt fucking matter what country her ancestors come from
MAKE WHITE BABIES THAT'S ALL THAT MATTERS

Im african German and want to correct my bloodline with a pure german to correct my bloodline. I'm not even joking.

Hahahaha, Italians are master race. Fuck the Irish, bunch of sheep fuckers

Lombard master race

I want to be sure my children won't be mixed subhumans

Italians are mongrels and are not white. Sorry friend. You are only white if you are north European and that includes the Irish despite the memes. Southern Europeans are nothing more than arab rape babies.

Well you are in Germany

Keep your filthy paws off the white woman, you disgusting potato wop.

>irish
>anglo

Northern Italians are white, why is this even a discussion?

Irish and Italians are not white so just breed with the German girl. That way, your children will at least be half white.

Yeah only because they're of Celtic and German origin.

Or Slavs, in the case of Friuli-Venezia.

Get over it sheep lover, Celtics are nigger tier white. I didn't ask if I should continue my Celtic line

please be bait
you can't be unironically asking the opinions of fat, weeb, neet pieces of shit
the closest thing these people get to a pussy is sitting on a chair a girl sat on.
stop embarassing yourself, have white babies.