TELEPORTATION NOW REAL AND POSSIBLE THANKS TO CHINKS

TELEPORTATION NOW REAL AND POSSIBLE THANKS TO CHINKS

archive.is/FtEfg

mirror.co.uk/science/scientists-just-teleported-first-ever-10780394

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/alexknapp/2012/09/06/physicists-quantum-teleport-photons-over-88-miles/#65f8c97546f2
archive.is/oqN3C
youtube.com/watch?v=wh-ZcdO5fe8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantum_indeterminacy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantum_radar
twitter.com/AnonBabble

BUMP

teleportation has been around since the 70s.

bullshit

nope. they did it with lasers.
it was one particle but they did it.

On le quantum level, it's been around forever.

This forbidden technique has long been known to we elite Triad. The purpose for bringing it into public view will soon be seen.

"Now real"? Dhalsim has been doing this for almost thirty years, faggot.

That was you watching Star Trek, you washed up Hippie druggie.

>inb4 muslims start teleporting into Europe
It's over.

Instant internet(limited to how fast you can process shit) is now feasible I guess. Pretty dope.

This. By the time it is practical, only brown people will benefit from it.

Yeah it's pretty cool

fake news

This is why we need NN to put a stop to it. No one should be allowed that much speed.

>shill defending kikes again

Wrong.

They've just done what we've already done, copy paste information from one area to another area.

That is all. Chinks are good at copy pasting.

What compels people to pose like this? It has never been a good idea.

>copy paste information from one area to another area.

That is literally what teleporting is you nigger

No. You still need a conventional side-channel for quantum communication to work. It does not allow FTL communication for some reason. You need extra information to "decode" the quantum signals you can observe. Causality is not violated this way. I don't understand it, but it's like that.
All "quantum encryption" products have pretty much been snake oil too.

No, teleportation isn't copying information and placing it somewhere else. It's moving the original from one place to another without leaving a remnant behind.

Idiot.

[muffled d_runnin in background]

>We're many years away from sending people across galaxies Star Trek-style
Umm, they half to be in orbit to transport

>chinks
>taking their word for it

Lets let the chinks prove theyve done it or we can add this to the noahs ark and holy grail finds of theirs

That's pretty interesting. So this was basically a glorified light show and a macro demonstration of something that lead nowhere?

This shit was done a couple of years ago, using photons in a lab, copying and pasting them to another area inside the lab.

The chinks are not new to this, just like they are not new to cloning/gene manipulation. It's all old hat, I suppose all the US missile systems that Israel sold to China will be "CHINESE INNOVATIONS TO THE DEFENSE INDUSTRY!"

Fuck the chinks, call me when they actually innovate.

google seems to have already commercialized quantum entanglements on their server structure.

>teleported photon
Wait hang on

How fast did it go?

If it went the speed of light, how is that any different from normal photon transmission?

If it's faster, then this breaks a whole bunch of rules of traditional relativity and quantum physics, and we need to re-evaluate a lot of things.

How much energy does it take? etc.

Teleportation has already been done this way before. Form one island to another i believe. This is the first time to be done in space. This story is a nothingburger....nigger

forbes.com/sites/alexknapp/2012/09/06/physicists-quantum-teleport-photons-over-88-miles/#65f8c97546f2

What if we archive that
archive.is/oqN3C

and let's not all forget that teleporting a photon is still a long way from teleporting mass.

It's forbes, you don't archive forbes my darling bot. You click that shit!

Kind of. There's often a lot of BS in news about this kind of stuff. But it's still technological progress. It can lead to applications in other areas. But not FTL communication. And teleporting large objects is utter fantasy AFAIK.

Quantum computing is going to be very interesting though. I don't know how fast this could develop or what the real potential are. It'll be able to compute certain things incredibly fast.

>I only read headlines: the post

There will be an absolute shitstorm when normal encryption methods become btfo and literally everything online becomes public

The Philadelphia Experiment was meant to create a new type of camouflage mechanism for Naval vessels yet it turned into the first teleportation experiment.

First accounts pulled from the supposed surviving members of the crew of the ship in question spoke of men phasing through the ships various interior structures-becoming stuck in pipes or having their bodies separated through the floor. Other reports depicted men becoming stuck in time, fully paralyzed yet aware for long periods of time which would degrade their psychological health.

The ships main mechanism for teleportation is rumored to have been pulled from Tesla's own experiments, as well as being intertwined with the workings of Einstein and many other notable scientists. The ship would use two devices which were placed on the front and back ends of the ship, they would presumably activate and create an aura, cloaking the ship, yet this was not the case. Idk, I may be just rambling but if the Philadelphia Experiment is true then we accidentally created the first teleportation mechanism.

quantum computer is already normal. check out d-bridge. normal encryption /is/ already btfo.

So it's standard quantum entanglement then, which is not a method of transporting anything.

Can anyone explain why it is 'entanglement' when you run the experiment using a laser across the distance?

youtube.com/watch?v=wh-ZcdO5fe8

I still don't know of a crack for RSA, even hypothetically. Everything else could easily have backdoor, brute-force, or cryptanalysis-based solutions, but I'd be very interested to hear anything about reductions to the security of RSA.

Too bad almost no one uses it for communications.

it's not real teleportation, but maybe that is impossible so they call quantum entanglement = teleportation.
so it seems that 2 objects aka photons (for now) can exist at 2 locations and be 'the same'. How is that possible? Nobody knows. But apparently when you screw with one of the photons, the other one is screwed with too at the identical time.
Are both the same photon? Well it didnt really teleport, it's just at 2 locations at the same time.

Considering this is coming from the same country that open,y abuses the shit out of the scientific peer review system I have my doubts.

I'd prefer an Instant Redpilling Device.

>What compels people to pose like this?

wear black in the sun and underpants get sweaty

Quantum ''teleportation'' has always been click-bait, headline hype ''science''. Anyone sufficiently versed in Physics knows that.

Imagine that you have a blue ball and a red ball in a box

I take one of the balls and run away with it

Later, you check the ball and see the color
if red -> i have a blue ball
if blue -> i have a red ball

Wow, we just communicated faster than light and teleported information

*TELEPORTS BEHIND YOU*

SINK
THE
CHINKS

excuse me while I find ways to imagine the world with less tech not more

can't be bothered to care

I've always been dissatisfied with this answer, because if you can "screw with" the photon, you should be able to send a pile of them, screw with them in a regular sequence, and measure the sequence at the other side. Use frequency analysis, and as long as your screwing is stronger than background noise you should be able to get a data stream across.

They don't do that, though, despite it being a relatively obvious idea.

It has. This was simply the longest distance this has ever been done on.
It's a long way to go, it's still only single photons or w/e.
Will revolutionize digital communication though. No more ping!

i guess it teleports the information at a speed greater than light, which is still teleportation. just not of the object

by what definition is a photon an object?

Did ((( they ))) hold a weird occult dance thing before it , like CERN ?

>nothing personnel kid

these are scientists, they are fine with proving that it works. They dont gain much by implementing TCP on top of it

>retarded magyar is retarded

Teleportation sounds sexier and gets plebs to read nothing stories.

Most likely they were all drugged to cover up the experiment if it went wrong and you've heard the drooling ramblings of deeply troubled servicemen fucked over by their superiors.

By what definition is matter material?

>We sent light to space and part of that light stayed on earth

I know man.

If so, then why is sending a digital bitstream not immediately being done and used for infinite internet? From what I understand this cannot be done, despite the apparent idea of "transmitting information".

Photons have energy, and are somewhat treatable as particles. With the right interactions you can turn photons into things with mass, and vice versa.

This is unlike forces, which do not have energy of their own, but are abstractions of interactions with particles.

I don't object to them being called "objects"

>Quantum entanglement occurs when two objects are formed at the same instant and point in space - effectively existing in two separate places at once. Although they are separated, the two objects are immediately influenced by each other regardless of the amount of distance between them. This is known as the "wave function".

Umm... sweetie...

are you retarded?

QUANTUM ENTAGLEMENT IS NOT FTL TELEPORT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE BRAINLETS

More on this please. Sounds like what is ones on those Zeppelin's nowadays. Real spooky shit.

>I'd prefer an Instant Redpilling Device.
They're called migrants.

The guy who wrote this article is a meme-tier "science journalist".

It's not even a light-speed information device yet as far as I can tell.

This is a meme-tier urban legend that's been printed word-for-word in 'Spooky Mysteries of the Unknown' books since god knows when.

>Umm... sweetie...
Umm no sweetie x

Fuck off before I teleport to your shithole and get dome from your babushka for 5 cents.

It's not going to be that bad.

Modern symmetric encryption ciphers are safe from quantum computers. They're unbreakable in practice (the theoretical "breaks" on them there have been are FAR from being exploitable in practice).

Most current asymmetric ones are much less safe though. And they're used to negotiate temporary keys for the symmetric ciphers (in widespread protocols like SSL/TLS, SSH, most VPNs, etc). So if you break them, you break the symmetric ones too (the way they're currently being used). But AFAIK, if you use very large keys, they will be safe from quantum computers for a very long time. This only slows down key negotiation until the symmetric ciphers kick in. And there are asymmetric algorithms designed to be safe from quantum computers. There are already efforts to promote quantum-safe algorithms.

Quantum computers aren't just "faster", it's that they compute differently and different algorithms are possible. Some things just aren't slow on quantum computers like they are on conventional computers.

So, conventional encryption can be rendered mostly safe from quantum computers already, and when it becomes a real issue, they probably can be rendered completely safe.

But, some traffic that was recorded before then might be decryptable in the future with quantum computers.

The NSA is known to have huge data storage facilities for intercepted traffic. They can't save all of it, but they save traffic of interest for indeterminable amount of time. As it is, it's probably mostly short term to give them the same to steal encryption keys.

it's not real and everyone who fell for this popsci bs should leave this board

>We shat da photan throo da lzer. Is totes teleporty cuz normies b live anithin we say!

ive seen the FLY , i know how this ends

>it's not real and everyone who fell for this popsci bs should leave this board
Poland is right again.

HOW CAN WHITTU PIGGU EVEN COMPETE?

Fear Dahnald, for I have acquired the ultimate teleportation technique.

I will teleport every delegate to my side of the Republican Nomination, the side of true conservativism! Your days are numbered Dahnald. May you count them wisely.

Sup Forums 2011:
"not buying it"

Sup Forums 2017:
"WAAAH TELEPORT XD LIKE THAT MOVIE, THIS IS GOING TO END BANDLY"

Don't worry. Comcast will someone benefit more than anyone.

You'd never be able to tell if chinks actually did it, they all look the same

Sup Forums is a normie board now.

This was debunked last year. The states of entangled particles were found to be determined when entanglement occurs and not later when you "check" one. The cloning thus occured before the entangled particles were separated. China obviously didn't get the memo.

teleportation is cut and paste NOT copy and paste

>aka photons (for now) can exist at 2 locations and be 'the same'. How is that possible? Nobody knows.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantum_indeterminacy

Teleportation replication

>teleportation now real
heh, nothing personal kid.

I was genuinely angry when I read the article and it turned out to just be a quantum entanglement experiment IN SPAAAAACE, no scratch that IN ORRRRRRRBIT. How much do you suppose the Chinks are paying for this propaganda campaign in Western media?

>chinks can teleport light
who gives a shit.

My hate for normies writing utter bullshit under the guise of 'quantum mechanics' is only exceeded by my hatred of people mispronouncing Japanese words.

Can we please stop scientfic advance, I'm starting to get spooked

i want this to be real, but the chinese got caught lying about some shit with stem cells or cloning or something a year or so ago

Deebly goncerned.

They do it constantly m8 and it's not just with physics, they do it with genetics and other fields.

Fuck them.

It's not really an advance tbqh, it's boring and not exciting, I want juicy wormholes being opened. Like yours, open your wormhole for me bitch.

I'll put my worm in your hole

I'll grab my microscope bby x

>Chinese scientists

Do not listen to this fucking article.
Chinese 'scientists' lie CONSTANTLY

They do this because there is no downside to being found out as being a fraud in China. Slap on the wrist at most, but if they secure funding; then they'll be rich for the rest of their lives.

Remember when they did entanglement across a river, and that turned out to be a hoax, too?

Remember this thing? It was a hoax, too:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantum_radar

Taking Chinese studies at face value is like taking your 15 year old brother's life accomplishments as truthful. There might be some truth to it, but it's buried under his description of how he was a Navy steal.

Wait until someone can replicate their experiments

I agree tbqh deesu