Banning 'ladies and gentleman'

Anyone else find this complete bollocks?

Other urls found in this thread:

u.teknik.io/4QU1j.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no because the uk is shit.

Friendly reminder that the USA wouldn't exist without the UK

I don't get it, what other words do people want to be called other than 'ladies' or 'gentlemen'?

How about "Ladies and gentlemen, and all you fuckwitted disgusting freaks in between..."

The barrier age for "grumpy old person no longer on board with where the world is going and just wants the good old earth he knew and loved back" is constantly going down, and things like this just help reinforce that.
The pettier they get, the more people they alienate.
Our time will come.

it's just agreeable, extroverted, kind people trying to do their best for muh poor trannies. Either that or the threat of legal action or hurt feels.
The problem is that they're unknowingly being the harbingers of a Marxist authoritarian dystopia.

> unknowingly

They know. They think it will be a utopia.

This would typically surprise me, but I've already been in three places this past year that deliberately say "Gender Neutral Restroom"

That's when I knew Sup Forums was right again.

Public transport users are cattle and should be treated as nothing more. Get used to it, Goys.

GOOD EVENING CITIZENS

keep complaining snowflake

sorry the world doesn't work the way you want it to sweetie

Orwell would be so proud.

Friendly reminder that the UK would be speaking German twice over right now if it weren't for the USA.

You can just imagine the marketing team and all these civil servants putting on a phony "im such a goooood person" smile while they sent the press brief to their liberal media friends. Everyone was probably congratulating themselves on how tolerant and progressive they are. Well it makes me sick this is just phony bullshit. Fake people pretending to care about fake things because it makes them feel good about themselves.

>complete bollocks?

umm that's sexist

They just walk in?

People need to start killing leftists in positions of authority.

Meanwhile your main Metro Tube-Stations are covered from floor to ceiling with *CUSTOM MADE* 'Faggot Rainbow Flag' tiles... which probably cost you all millions in taxes just to do.... sort of like your custom fag-flag coloured bobby-cars.

Your government is wasting millions of pounds to inundate the British people with gay propaganda while using the other half of the money to support the Islamists and their 20 kids by 8 wives who will throw your next generation of 90% fags off of every roof-top in the London skyline.

Think about that for a minute then give me a good reason why you are not hanging them for treason against the British People?

Oh... that's right! YOU CAN'T answer me because they are monitoring your internet ans will throw your ass in GAOL for merely hinting at the fact you agree with me!

That sucks... you guys better get on with the assassinations or you you FUCKED... forever.

>Friendly reminder that the UK would be speaking German twice over right now if it weren't for the USA.

wrong

u.teknik.io/4QU1j.webm

Un-fucking-real.

>They just walk in?

its half entertaining half terrifying how quickly the UK is becoming a police state with orwellian laws

Not very secure when the Ariana Grande concert in Manchester incident happened.

Friendly reminder we told UK to suck a fat dick.
Taxation without representation and all that jazz

F

Yeah gee we're so grateful...

It's London.

London is not a representation of the UK.

It says "Dear passengers, ..." in Moscow Metro, but I won't be surprized if they change this to Ladies and Gentlemen just out of spite lol.

Good.

"you people" sounds a lot more modern.

Should change it to just ladies desu

They did that in SwedeCuckstan years ago

I don't get it? Should we have Sharia compliant underground? With women on one side and men on the other?

Allah ackbar this is worse than the crusades!

I saw this on the news earlier, and they'd wheeled in some vile looking transgender, clearly a guy in a wig, to defend the decision.

It's pointless, unnecessary, and another bit of proof that organisations in this country have no backbone anymore and just pander to whatever is going to cause the least controversy.

There are physically only 2 genders, that's it, the rest is made up bullshit to give people with mental illnesses a 'safe space' to identify themselves as special fucking snowflakes.

Our grandfather's generation would be ashamed.

I know people think those knife surrender bins are a good meme but its actually a serious problem in cities. Last year 32,448 knife crimes were recorded - an increase of 14% on the previous year. Personally I blame niggers

when the fuck did uk become a shittier version of demolition man

I think it's time some of us just packed up and left the planet.... and got as far away as possible.

who fucking cares, it makes absolutely no difference in anyone's life. if this bothers you, you're either a vagina, or have nothing going on in your life.

This is London, it has its own laws lad.

Sharia laws.... Now stop being a dildo face or I'm going to have to Sharia you.

Coheed and Cambria is gonna be pissed

They just need reassurances, tell them they lock clean and shiny.

REMEMBER TO REPORT FOR ANUS INSPECTION EARLY ENOUGH TO BE HOME BEFORE CURFEW. THAT IS ALL

Ok Zhe..

>just pander to whatever is going to cause the least controversy
Because the left realized that the right is too busy working and putting food on their - double meaning here because of welfare - table to complain about social issues.

>red bus on a bridge

eerie indiana t b h senpaitachi

We won't do it a third time, limey.

This time you solve it yourself or you'll be speaking Arabic.

What is Moscow metro like?

Looks fancy but full of people who will kill me for my tracksuit?

Jesus. I saw a poster with that "watchful eyes" slogan in a thread earlier and thought it was satire. It's almost literally "Big Brother is Watching You." Don't you bongs find this terrifying?

Wait a second, I thought citizens in the UK made fun of Americans for living in an unsafe country since we usually lock our doors, and bragged how they never had to because it's so safe there

>barely qualified patrol "officers" wearing bicyclist's reflective vests
>walking into houses unannounced and without warning

I hope these people know that if they tried to pull this kind of shit in America, there would get most of their brain matter smear over drywall.

Holy shit I've never really looked into this TV license shit. 147 GBP?! Even if you watch shit on a tablet you still have to have a TV license ahahahahahah

>Europe is a bastion of freedom!

>waits till the last few years of any war to jump in with vastly superior, unearned economic wealth tipping the scales
Then proceeds to sperg out and shout "WE WON IT ALL OURZ!"

The kikes have been chased out of EVERY nation they have settled in for thousands of years.

They settled in Britain hundreds of years ago and the Brits have not only let them stay, they've given them almost complete control.

This is the result. It's coming to a conclusion. Britain, in about 10 years, will be what the kikes want the whole world to look like.

You were too much of a bitch nation to chase the jews out, now reap your rewards.

Explain this right now, bongs!!

I'm sure the local Imam will love getting informed he must address everyone with gender neutral pronouns. This is like watching a train wreck.

O...okay?

I just looked up Ukip and it is a legit party in England why would the police be involved

It's a non-issue, so it's absurd they made changes. But it's also equally absurd that you got upset about the changes since it's a non-issue to begin with.

I honestly don't get this TV license thing. Sounds like some sort of shitty, "opt-in" tax for using technology. Do they actually go after you? What the fuck.

>Orwell would be so proud.

If we could coat his corpse in a quantum ferro-magnetic polymer and then coat the interior of his coffin in the same but tailored to an opposite polarity... then attached cables to the exterior....

WE COULD POWER THE ENTIRE PLANET WITH FREE ENERGY FROM THE SHEER SPEED IN WHICH HE'D BE TURNING OVER IN HIS GRAVE!!!

FUND IT!

>gets into a war
>literally spends all their time dicking around in a hole and accomplishing nothing thanks to outdated and retarded tactics
>get into another war
>just sit on your island and suck your thumbs until Uncle Sam is ready to back you up
>proceed to spawn a milquetoast cuck who adjusts his thick-rimmed glasses and eats the rest of his """biscuit""" before clattering away on his keyboard about 'unearned economic wealth'
>promptly arrest said cuck for owning forks with sharp tips and posting on Sup Forums, 30 years in the tickety tock bar and lock house

I wish they would stop using 'gentlemen'. That shit is an insult.

They should change it to "right cunts and daft bastards."

Do you think we want this?
Look at the way we've voted, not for comrade Corbyn, not to remain in the EU.
We are doing the best we can, and no darling, it's not as simple as getting the lads together with our ar-15s and knocking on the PM's door.
We rely on democracy to keep the country in order and it needs to be upheld.
Far(er) right wing parties are more popular than ever, and soon we'll start seeing a reduction in this shit.
Assassinating people will not fix anything and just makes the entire movement look bad.

user I don't mean to seem judgmental or anything but this post you just made is very reddit and by that i mean heckin' fucking gay you know? So maybe stop posting like that, it's not so good.

This literally means if you see a paki drop a suit case and walk very quickly in the opposite direction you should tell someone.

Really? Where? I haven't seen one (and I live in a very liberal state with a fair amount of trannies)

It

They'd be the Soviet state along with all of Europe if the US didn't come along in ww2.

Still mad about 1776? Get a load of this guy

>tell big brother

is that fucking comic sans