Should Islamic bakeries be forced to bake cakes for gay weddings?

Should Islamic bakeries be forced to bake cakes for gay weddings?

>Islamic
>shows a sikh
Die?

How would they? Assad blew them all up.

I hope you know that this guy is from india, they are fortunatly not muslems

I am sorry to be the baron of bad news, but you seem buttered, so allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies, and are more than just ice king on the cake. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite.

So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality.

I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go.

Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the fax, instead of making a half-harded effort. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it's a peach of cake.

Have we offended you, sandnigger?

Getting awfully violent already

This board is becoming a large turing test with most of the posts and content being autogenerated...so there will be mistakes

>Islamic bakeries

Show me one and I'll tell you what for.

If Christians are then yes.

>Bake cake
>Poison it

Fuck (You)

There are some Muslims in India, it's 14% Muslim. Compared to the biggest religion, Hinduism, at 80%.

But the guy in the OP is indeed not a Muslim.

Bakeries should have the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason they want.

Those pastries are looking Sikh, brah!

>Islamic bakeries
The only thing muslims bake are infidels.

No.

And just try it. Christians are weak faggits that have no spine to back up there (false)relgion. You;ll find your head impaled on plastic dick if you try with us.

Yes, they should.

Yes, so I can watch the left eat itself.

Try make us. The tower of falling homosex awaits you.

Absolutely.
They should be forced to make a depiction of mohahomo'd getting fucked by a camel while he sucks goatcock.
This, while the customer shoves a koran shaped into a butt-destroying dildo.
... Its all in the name of diversity and religious freedom,.. Tolerance!
Sup Forums could learn a thing or two from Bakers of Peace.
#basedmuslimanalbuttplugs

Fuk you America pig dog. You love the homosex gays.

He's a sikh.

Sikhs are bros, try fuckin harder redit normies

>haha based shitskins amirite
N U P O L
U
P
O
L

>being racist
old Sup Forums was not racist

>no beard netting
why not just glide your brown butthole all over them cakes you carpet riding fucks.

Fuck you drunken Irish pig fag. Look at your stupid country now. Go suck English dick