McGregor is a RACIST

>Call Mayweather illiterate and that his appearance is of a "12-Year Old Breakdancer"

>Says Fuck You and goes on a tirade against Showtime Jew-Spic Executive, Ezpinoza on stage

>DANCE FOR ME BOY (2x), DANCING MONKEYS!!!

Is Conor McGregor an honorary white?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=geCXKT0hhdI&t=7s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

UNTIL he get's fucked in the ass by an 'inferior' black male.

And Showtime execs meet him backstage and say "way to go man! We're gonna need you in Seattle, St. Louis, Atlanta..."

Guys I am from the future. Here's how the whole fight breaks down.

>'inferior'
you have to go back

and I would fucking end you OP, fuck off faggot.

/ourpotatonigger/

Should I do this lads?

get a new meme

Only because they are fighting on the black man's terms. Get Floyd into the octagon and he'll tap in 60 seconds or less.

tough crowd

>Irish
>white

So is the potatonig our guy?

has he the white power to win this shit?

We don't need anymore niggers in St. Louis; regular Irish nor smoked.

Yes

>divide and conquer nonsense
nice try schlomo

I think the promoters have decided to play the race card to make massive money. This is just an added hook, prepared and designed to make headlines and sell ppv buys. Mayweather understands promoting a fight as does dana white. Anything that is going on in the lead up to the fight is no accident.

If it was a regular fight, it would be McGregor hands down, but since it's boxing honestly I haven't a fucking clue who will win.
Being that it is boxing means Mayweather might just dance around the ring, wear him out and win by points alone.

Do it! Promise to post back here in screen cap I'll give a (you)

It's all play acting. He's going to throw the fight to create a "racist gets BTFO by proud black man" narrative. My bet he's already been paid well to ruin his rep and take a dive. Screen cap this.

this x100000

Way Tod show your colors shlomo

That nog is already making excuses for losing and they haven't even fought yet. Mayweather is scared as fuck that Conner will just start beating on him and throw out the rules.

>irish
>white

No, don't fall for it.
As much of a degenerate as Maywether is, he's an excellent boxer and knows how to play the points game, even if it's boring as fuck to watch.
Connor doesn't give a shit about losing what's basically a novelty match, since he's getting paid at least eight-figures to play patty-cake for a few minutes.
They're pushing it as an actual close match so that they can roll out the TAKE THAT WHITE BOY shit when a boxer beats a non-boxer in a boxing match.

Maynogger is probably gonna run around and play for points, so he'll probably win in decision unless something major happens.

Still a decent chance for mcpotato, but not very likely.

I think it should be 2 fights personally, one boxing, the other mma.

Was speaking to someone in the bookie industry and he said they saw a ton of irregular very large bets on Conor by KO. They suspect it's from Mayweather and he's gonna throw the fight.

>flag
nice try

>if FagGregor loses to Maynigger it means I was right
>if MacCucker wins over Fagweather it means the white man is the master race
>dis gon b gud kæk

Ok there Saudi Somalia

oh man all the people getting mad and claiming the potato nog winning is a hate crime. i cant wait

>Irish

>white

Wow.

alright I won't bet so much on potato nigger

Mayweather LITERALLY is illiterate though.

How very large are we talking here??

I love this fight because while I fucking HATE Mayweather, McGregor is going to go down in flames.

Mayweather doesn't win his fights because he's a good fighter, he wins because he knows how to game the system and maximize points in boxing. McGregor is not a boxer, he's a fighter. Unless Mayweather decides to stop being a prancy faggot and actually slug it out with McGregor (which he absolutely WILL NOT do), then McGregor is going to get blasted.

on the other hand, if the nigger wins... then everyone here gonna sperg out about how the fight was fixed by (((them))) and funded by Soros and so on.

Ever heard of acting and showmanship?

this is literally the same fucking leaf posting about mcgregor being a racist all day

kys, sage

he's an honorary white

Irish aren't white. Get it through your thick skulls you, potato nigger.
Ik haat de Ieren.

I'm going to be on McGregor I think, just because he's taller, weighs a bit more and is the younger fighter.
It should be a good fight though either way. Which is why I'm only betting like $200-500, because it really could go either way.

30k+

Sup Chaim. I'm coming to fuck your little daughters and sons

HAHAHAHAHA
Fuck off.

OMG 30K
THAT HAS TO BE MAYWEATHER

I'm not motivated enough anymore to put anything big on him.
on the other hand he is a "white" guy fighting a nigger, I mean who would humiliate himself getting beaten by a nigger so maybe his chances are not so bad.

it's WWE theatrics, that's all. i love me some Mac though. he sells it quite well without sounding like a Ric Flair wannabe aka Chael the fail Sonnen. he is a bad ass too and I don't care if he wins or losses (I do, I want him to win but I seriously doubt he can) but give him respect for going against one of the all time most skilled boxers ever. Most people wouldn't dare. He is unafraid payday or no payday. He knows it's good for him either way and what does he have to lose vs what does he have to gain? Gotta love that spirit.

tell me about this McGregor, why does he box outside his sport against a nig?

Don't pay race too much mind. It's all about skill, weight, reach, age, etc.

A ton of them, dispersed all over.

Says the Paki nigger

Unfortunately the only knowledge I have of either guy is when they're spoken about on JRE. Rogan always speaks very highly of Mayweather and his skill level. As for Conner, he and other guests have stated a bunch of times before how Conner's punches always seem to really surprise his opponents with how fast and hard they are.

conor has only tapped one guy so i don't know. of course you can tap a noob with no experience but Conor is a pure striker with insane power so I don't see a tap. A few kicks to the legs/body and Floyd taps.

floyd's fine with it

apparently this might blow away the pacquiao fight. like 800 million bucks.

>Could go either way

This will be over in the first round and mgregor will be lucky to even land a punch on Mayweather

It's a good day when your flag becomes triggering.

>American
>not a brainlet

Potato niggers are not white. Now pay famine reperations white boi!

You don't see any white guilt so he's instantly
>racist

Normies get out!!

Have you watched a Mayweather fight, ever?
He usually drags them out and makes it a match of endurance.
Eitehr McGregor knocks him out quickly or Mayweather wins by points.
Stupid dumb nu-male yuropean scum

How did someone make this? and how did they remove him from the frame?

Your problem is you don't box or understand boxing, also Mayweather is used to fighting other boxers, not some WWE wrestler

You're literally the niggers of Europe

bet an amount you wouldnt mind losing yet would still net you a decent profit if you win.
the only chance connor is banking on is being able to knock floyd out, yet floyd actually has a harder punch than mcgregor and has fought fighters who hit harder than mcgregor. the longer the rounds go the less power will be behind mcgregors punches as well, reducing that chance.
there is absolutely no chance connor will win by points.
the fight is entirely for money, and it will be a fun spectacle to watch.

And you're the niggers of the world?

Wow the Irish really are niggers

uhh photo sauce?

Extremely wise. Don't bet against the fighter with edge in rules, motive, and record

You sound like the same fucking morons that said Ronda Rousey would win a fight with male fighters

UFC fans are absolutely delusional

mayweather is 49-0. hes taking his free 50. you really think one of the best boxers of all time would ruin his record and reputation losing to mcgregor?
pol thinks there's a racial conspiracy around everything. fight sports doesnt play that shit. Tyrone Woodley might be one of the most hated fighters right now, and its specifically because he is ALWAYS playing the race card. Even other nignogs think hes a pathetic cunt.

That lanklet is going to finally experience his first BBC rawdog. Top kek. I'm going to be lurking Sup Forums when this match happens because the meltdowns will make the election look like nothing. Behold the incredible boxing skill of Conor: youtube.com/watch?v=geCXKT0hhdI&t=7s

I believe none other than Joe Hogan said that.

cant remember name ,try reverse image search i got a few more of her. its the same company did the nudes of emily ratajowskzi

ufc fighters arent actors, they train to fight not to PR. if you watch press conferences of almost any white ufc fighter v.s a non white, the only type of insults they are generally able to formulate are race related. e.g "you look like a scrawny little... half mexican.." .

You cunts can't be this stupid mayweather is retired and in tax trouble fighting an upcoming star with 4:1 odds. Mayweather is gonna bet it all on his opponent and throw the match. Giving him a large enough payout to pay off the tax man and live a life of luxury well into his 70s. The ConMan knows it's fixed and doing mayweather a favor. Mayweather has a perfect record for sell and this is his biggest payout you only get these odds when it's a ridiculous fight might as well be a circus fight man against a gorilla. All boxing greats do it. Go watch Tyson last fight. Put it all on the white dream.

thanks dude

fuck off with racsit blather

funny when he said floyd never faced anyone good

fukin hilarious when he said floyd never dare enter the octagon cuz sooo true

MCGREGOR FIRST ROUND KO THEN RACE RIOTS.

boxing is a nigger sport anyways, just like football and basketball. even if you win, you're still a fucking coon.

Let's see how much power he has with gloves 2x as heavy. Floyd has advantage bc the gloves are second skin. McGregor will lose some of those hard hits with twice the glove. Floyd will take quite a few more hits than an MMA glove would provide.

Screenshot this -- it'll be McGregor's excuse. That's why he took the fight -- he wins even if he loses. Scream for MMA rematch, then brag about scared floyd is and how he's the potato king of the world til the next diaz v. mcgregor.

>Lanklet

He's like 5'8 and jacked, what the fuck are you talking about?

floyds making 9 figures on this fight. i think that should cover his tax problems alone.
joe rogan did a podcast with Maynard James Keenan (vocalist of TOOL) just last night, if anyones interested btw.
this is also from over a year ago, and there is no context. mcgregor will box far far better than this in a real match. even though my money is on money mayweather

also where the fuck is this video OP

fuuuk you

its public relations sparing for an agitated audience to tune in to him throwing the fight.

then the promoters make more money because they want the heel to be beaten.

watch some wrestling were it is more obvious.

hype hype hype...this will be another boring shitshow just like all mayweathers fights and it saddens me.
boxing should not involve hugging/clinching and I bet on a DQ from when Mcgreggot gets sick of his bullshit tactics he could punish.
Please for the love of boxxing just give me a good fight.

how the fuck does flyd have tax problems?

doesnt he have an accountant? or are the jews feasting on him?

As an Irish/polack i can tell you this:
The Irish can take head trauma. Mayweather is going to have to win by points because he's not going to score a knockout on mcgregor
Add the fact that mcgregor is bigger, taller, and younger than him and as the fight goes on mcgregor will have more in the tank than mayweather.
There are three races you can never knock out: the Irish, the Scots, and Slavs

if you hug in boxign should be point against u

its video overlaying. it looks like the camera and angle was the same and they just cut one side and them put in another scene of the fight. the camera may have shown that part of the ring early in the fight where no one was in it, allowing the person who edited it to overlay a cutout of mcgregor going super saiyan

Fucking this. It's the old game of selling a really really big fight and cashing in as much as possible. Wait till next week where he calls out an oil tycoon for being fishy, locking in the texan demo

>you really think one of the best boxers of all time would ruin his record and reputation to mcgregor

Yes.

im totally rooting for mcgregor over the horse hair gloves 12 year old breakdancer fag

>Racist

this word literally carries no meaning or impact now that it's been overused by the left calling anyone remotely right wing or nationalistic a 'racist'

true, the only team you should root for is whatever one is the whitest that year. that's how i do it anyways.

Go watch connor spar he is getting tagged by guys who wouldn't ever step in the ring with floyd. It's fixed floyg spent 8 million a month. He bets his 100 million purse wins 500 million and throws the fight. Set for life and there's nothing anyome can do about it. Make it look pretty because boxing is show business.

>bigger, taller, and younger
He's an inch taller and 3 pounds heavier

McGregor is absolutely fucked. There is no way he can beat Mayweather in a boxing match. It just isn't going to happen. There's two major reasons why.

First, the conditioning just isn't there. McGregor has only ever gone the distance one in MMA. In MMA, matches are tops 5 rounds at 5 min per round. In boxing, Mayweather has gone the distance multiple times. That's 12 rounds of 3 minutes each. Mayweather is an energy conserving counterpuncher that is highly conditioned for boxing matches.

Two, McGregor's fisticuffs aren't there. MMA fights trained in striking, take downs and ground, but they do not excel at striking like a boxer. Additionally, boxing has its own ruleset when it comes to fist fighting that McGregor will probably find more restrictive than he is used to. McGregor's striking ability is too open against an opponent like Mayweather. I will be surprised if McGregor can adapt to keeping his hands up at all times, because in MMA they prefer to drop their hands to counter take downs. McGregor's head movement and footwork is nowhere near Mayweather's.

This match will probably go the distance. Floyd will download McGregor about 3 or 4 rounds in and McGregor will begin to tire. Mayweather is going to pommel him with well timed counters and shoulder roll all real damage.

RIP 21st century great white hope McGregor

Look jackass, if you don't know what you're talking about please don't weigh in. Boxing gloves are to protect my hands, not some dumbass's face.

>an inch of height doesn't matter
>this fuckboy doesn't know about the irish skull
like I said

rules for fighting never made any sense to me but I was always an aggressive piece of shit that never stops till the enemy is down,this mayweather guy while good just ruined boxxing for me and this was after lennox jab/klitccko brothers.
I fucking hate the sport and now this fight is "the big one" ? rules...fuck the rules and just fight till one man is left standing.
also got a bet on how many clinches per round from mayweather.

Do your hands hurt when it's cold Boooy?