BASED Lilly Singh destroys Sup Forums

This Indian cutie has given racists the ass whoppin of a lifetime.

youtube.com/watch?v=8WfEkXvGQhY

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=8WfEkXvGQhY
youtube.com/watch?v=324DWEghhog
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

but she's racist.

she's a poo in the loo

who gives a shit what this turd says?

High quality post

The real question is where does she do the poopoo? In the loo? Or on the street like an Indian

how is she racist?

That's shit is lame.

because antifa are the real racists

>Checks ID.
You foolin no none pajeet.

In her honor I will now watch Nadia Nice in Queen of the Anal Planet

She's anti-white

Also
>I dont like to get mad at things but heres the 5 minute video I ended up with when I spent the day stewing over a racist comment on youtube

hooktube.com/watch?v=8WfEkXvGQhY

Just passing through

I can't stand looking at Indians. It's not that they're ugly, though they are, it's that they radiate patheticness/nerdiness like no other people. Even Pakis who are basically the same people don't have that vibe.

>has nothing but smug contempt for white people
>how is she racist?

>this women does not use the toilet
>she enjoys taking a poo on the streets

BASED curry nigger xD

>Singh
I thought they said Sikhs were bros, maybe it's just their women that are hoes

Hooktube it you clickbaiting Indian fuck.

At what point did the idiot YouTuber this video was made in response to mention their race? Why is she assuming it's a poor white male? Smells like more "anti-racist" hypocrisy.... and also curry.

I just want to know if she POOED IN IT. I digress, if whitey can't see that the "Racism" card is being used by every fucking foreigner to disenfranchise us in our own countries then we're too stupid to continue.

Whites are a minority worldwide, it's time we started protecting our own interests.

I find her extremely annoying. Not to mention she looks more like a less aesthetic south indian type.

>Poo in Loo does anal
The jokes write themselves

>lmao fuck white people to be honest with you
>HOW IS THAT RACIST?!?!
Don't be surprised that white people won't listen to a fucking thing you have to say curry bitch.

I might intentionally let her whip me.

Both are correct.

How are those mutually exclusive?

she's pretty hot, I'd fugggg her

also it's ironic, poos hate niggers amd chinks and jews with a passion

I bet she has a white boyfriend

>racists
she lost before she began speaking.

OP is a shill.
The videos of that shitskin bitch are being constantly posted here.
Don't watch her garbage, don't comment.
SAGE
HIDE

She's not from India.
She's a Paki.

How did it come to this.

theres so much wrong this this im not even going to point it all out, every damn point she makes i could say something about, but for now I'll keep it with this image

>Her parents, Malwinder and Sukhwinder Singh,[10] are originally from Punjab, India,

>Drinking something, looking at computer
>Oh hi there
Really?

There is nothing more obnoxious than rich westernised Indians from Canada. I probably find them more offensive than shitskin poo in loos because they are so fucking arrogant.

it's impossible for a brown woman to be racist against white people.

The comment sections of youtube are always fully anti-sjw
i love it

fuck off Lilly go shit in the street

>posting a weeks-old diatribe made by a self-righteous, ignorant cunt who responds to her own strawmen with the maxim of smugbitch attitude, ostensibly in response to a supposedly racist comment that came from an account she likely made herself

I wonder why OP did this.

Did she buy likes or some shit? No way that dumb video got 635k likes. No video gets 635k fucking likes.

It's impossible for gentile and goyim to be antisemitic against jewish people.

>Geography for racists
>Toilet use for Indians
Someone pls make

If she's from India, then why does she insist on putting all that extra inflection when she says "Opp gone eee ston!" and "pawk eee ston!"

Nigger

POO

This is quite true. Western Indians are worse than niggers in some aspects

I wonder what Caste in India she is from? Must be one of the lower ones.. right?

JK
All these Poo SJWs are elites in their home countries in an actual, literal caste system. Fuck them.

youtube.com/watch?v=324DWEghhog

why does the shit flow west to america?

is that the gulf stream?

But why do I like forking them so much? Not even jewish

Truth.

T.Torontofag

He said "her parents", not "her", you fucking dip.

It's like how Peggy from King of the Hill would pronounce Mexico "Mehico".

Hey Nadia is form Manchester I wonder if she did a benefit anal gang bang

if shes not racist why isnt she calling for Diversity in Israel or is she an anti-semite who doesnt want to culturally enrich the Jewish people?

She's come a long way from her caste, which cleans out latrines in a country where most people do not have flush toilets. You go "manual cleaner"

>Implying singhs aren't brahmins
I bet her relatives own a cotton plantation back in Punjab with literal slave dalits as unpaid labor. Every single Punjabi I've met talks about this shit after a few drinks.

This makes me so angry. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

the sage has struck again

go to options type sage comment and post

I'd have gladly put my Pajeet in her designated street like a decade ago. I have a thing for those South Asian brown girls.

This one is looking old as fuck though and it's made all the worse by the fact that she clearly hasn't realised it yet.

Holy fuck, why are Canadian Sikhs so degenerate? Literally obsessed with nigger culture.

A poo in the loo? Not suprised, bunch of subhumans.

she is hot.

thats what happnes when they trow their history out the door

how much she charges per hour?
anything goes, right...

True, and she drips contempt in this video. She's so fucking dumb that she confuses a flight path with a shipping lane!!!!

Its amusing how much of this whole game people like you and this moronic bitch on youtube dont get. You can whine and carry on about a board full of trolls and shitposters and claim they are evil racists but guess what, they will keep doing it just to piss you off because its funny to watch you squirm

I apologise for being a moron and a newfag but wtf is SAGE I've seen it all over pol

Lol she's so triggered.

Did you watch the video? Bitch assumes all racists are whites who live in trailers, literally nothing but racist assumptions on her part.

some poo girl i work with always pronounces it like "bong la deysh" i dunno why they do it but they just do

HAHAHA, nice try shill. She's a condescending idiot who has no idea what she's talking about. Both she and you have confused a haughty sense of entitlement for some sort of humorous smackdown, which is something totally different.

By the way plenty of YouTubers already proved in detail why she is herself a racist a while ago, so the fact that you just posted this proves you are a shill.

So.. What's this all about, really? This woman is dumb but has a beautiful face. So she gets views? People are funny monkeys.

>finally get home from dealing with fucking retarded, rude Indian customers for 12+ hrs
>see this

END THEM

>By the way plenty of YouTubers already proved in detail why she is herself a racist a while ago
links?

but that's true.

>C O L O N I S E D

Been to India for work once, these people literally shit in the streets. Disgusting.

I see a wannabe yank paki slag

How the fuck does she have nearly 12 MILLION subscribers? There's no accounting for taste on YouTube.

Found in another thread 5 mins ago

This woman is the reason why multiculturalism doesn't work.White Canadians welcome this slut's parents from their shithole with open arms but they didn't teach her to be SLIGHTLY THANFUL for the countries white people built so her entitled ass could live in.

>beautiful face.

But got created the brown sugar booty for the anal pleasure of the white man

>an indian telling other people that they're racist

so a pot calling the kettle black

>that collection of frozen indian turds on the coast of antactica

She's a fucking leaf

us brown people can't be racist. That's only you whites.

This is so retarded, the bitch probably wrote that comment herself. The whole video is basically "lol u support trump and ur trailer park trash, lmao ur poor and u can't afford to travel abroad, u fat uneducated racist redneck kys".
And wtf is happening at 2:25 ? I thought we were supposed to go to PAAHKISTAAAN by plane but now we're going around africa and passing through the red sea ? Bitch we can fly over that shit, did the plane just turn to a boat for no reason ?
Fuck that smug bitch and fuck her country

whatever helps you sleep at night

>woman
>thinks her thoughts are progressive
>thinks she deserves internet connection

private militias when?

>another idiot YouTuber

Blowing in the Ally behind 7-11?

shes just angry that there are LOO's everywhere and our western white culture forces her to wax her monobrow, arms and upper lip

we Indians have excellent hygiene. it's you whites who stink of shit.

so racism IS bad?

Why do minorities who smell bad blame every one else

she's hot but her opinions are not

kill yourself Lilly, and use a toilet ffs

why do you choose to shit in the pit instead of poo in the loo

>Why do minorities who smell bad blame every one else
Dunno, but on a related subject.
Why the hell do niggers smell so fucking bad everywhere? I've heard from 'muricans that niggers smell bad, and I've actively confirmed that to be the case over here too.

Why do both American niggers and Finnish niggers, who should not have any similarities besides race, both smell so fucking bad?