>leaving church to get on subway and go home
>get robbed by 5 niggers
>start being sexually assaulted
>scream "I'm HIV positive"
>niggers run away from the HIVvy

archive.is/kT4Im

Why are niggers in America the worst?

Twist ending: she really had HIV but didn't know it

I would've expected a couple of them to say "me too, bitch" and carried on.

Honestly that's smart as hell and the woman deserves some props. I'm surprised more women don't do that

this

tell the Europeans to do the same.

Not gonna lie, that's pretty smart.

Smart girl.

kek

that would require the nigs to get tested first.

Until you run into a poz nog and he just laughs and gives you the big for real

I'm surprised the niggers cared. I figured their primal need to satisfy their sexual urges right then and there would override their risk assessment.

>they didn't just shoot her to put her out of her supposed misery

I thought only the queers were into bugchasing/gift giving?

smart

Blacks are afraid of a lot of things. You may find the KKK robes silly but blacks really feared ghosts back then.

In Africa they fear magic spells and curses.

thats actually kind of adorable in all honestly

fake news
a woman wouldnt refuse bbc

look at this based leaf

Nice ass on the left

She was racist for appropriating African culture.

True story
Nigs really believed that the klan were the ghosts of confederate soldiers coming back to haunt them

They're just so fucking goddamn dumb, it leaves me mystified

It's not. Vodoo is pretty terrifying. Black religions and spirituality is creepy.

They rape children and virgins to cure some diseases. Look up Haitian vodoo

Blacks fighting wars often did not know how to set sights properly believing that setting sights to maximum meant more power.

So when shooting at 100yards they would shoot way above their enemy with sights up to 600yards

Nigga if he already has it and she has it why would he care?

Plot twist : so did all the niggers except they had never told each other in fear they wouldn`t get invited to gang raping white wymyn.

Why do only blacks rape, and why is this never discussed ?

I've been telling my friends that this strategy would work, glad to see that it does indeed

i honestly think they do it cause its harder for them to get laid by hot chicks if they're poor.

>fat degenerate women troll for bbc all the time

Women are weaker and can't stop attackers, so psychological tricks are the only way to go. If someone grabs you, you can't fight back. You have to do the unexpected. Grin and lean towards them, then whisper "I'll fucking stab you". They'll run for the hills

Well this is a good tactic to be honest

>fat degenerate women troll for bbc all the time

There is this one lower quality supermarket in my town that's a haven for this shit. Outside the market, blacks show up in large numbers and I always wondered why. Found out it's fat women who come by and pick them up to fuck. I need to live where there are less degenerates.

>not letting them beat you bloody a bit and going full Tyler Durden and Louing them

man, i live in a city with about 60k ppl and i havent seen a nigger in person in probably 10 years.

>the only time i see niggers is when i travel outside of my home city

I think mine has a little lower population, probably 45-50k. We are surrounded by farms though, and I always see blacks being bused out to the fields. Gets worse every day in this town. I was walking to the store nearby to grab something, and in one glance I saw two terrible sights. A white woman with a coloured guy, and a woman in a burka.

you can thank cuckdeau for that horror show m8

>dont worry based leaf, we'll invade cucknada soon and claim it in the name of lady liberty

You were gonna get it anyway

It would probably be a welcome change. At least then I could have a concealed carry. You are right about it being on Trudeau though. I remember awhile back i was checking out my municipalities website and they say they sent word to Ottawa saying they would take refugees.

No nigs are too stupid to feel sad about being rejected by women. Blacks cant control their instincts like the urge to fuck so they rape women along with no conscience as well.

Honestly, if I were a rapist and trying to rape someone and they say that, I'm not going to stop.

In fact, I know for 100% sure now that she doesn't. What sense would it make for a victim to try and protect their attacker?

If you try to rape a woman who has aids, she will never say "I have aids." Some of them won't even tell you when you're having consensual sex.

>nigger intelligence