The fuck is this?

why is this even allowed?

Is macron our guy?

Honestly, our first lady also looks like she could be Trump's mother, ffs.

Why aren't Donald and the Melania sitting together?

>dat ID
>age-shaming

It checks out.

wtf I hate diplomacy now.

>why is this even allowed?

Hillary's campaign couldn't locate Wisconsin

>omg donald trump is eating dinner with a french person. Collusion! Rigged election! Definitely going to be impeached.

le wife swap. It's very chic.

same reason they don't sleep together

Id love to fight ww3. Why is everyone so afraid of getting killed and fighting now?

Is this how a swinging party starts?

Well, it would bring everyone closer to their age group.

That seating arrangement is weird. Their wives should be next to them and the presidents should be facing each other.

Unless this is some French seating custom that I am not aware of.

Jesus fuck, he's gone completely rogue
>says Africa's problems are "civilizational"
>says African women need to stop having 7 or 8 kids
>wants to expand France's military might tenfold
>appointed a rightwinger as his PM
>says he wants to restore the French empire
>retake the Louisiana territories
>expressed interest in restoring House of Bonaparte
>claims to be the karmic reincarnation of Napoleon I
>buddies with Trump and Putin
>crowned himself in a massive ceremony, styles himself the "Son of Jupiter"
>currently bombing former West African territories back into fealty
>says "the French race lords above all others"
>troops on the borders with Germany, Belgium and Italy
>claims Rhineland is French territory
>beheads journalists in public
>claims direct descendance from the first Kings of France in the House of Capet
>appreciates older sluts
>thoughts indecipherable to mere mortals
>literally took the Bogpill
>sending stormtroopers to kebab shops to clear them out of Paris
>pledges to move the French capital to Versailles in the fall
>threatened Frexit if the EU did not capitulate to his demands
>told Merkel to go fuck herself
>aligned himself on the anti-globalist axis
>war of imperialism currently raging in Vietnam to retake former colonies
>pledged to end communism worldwide
>supports the true Pope in Avignon to counter Francis
>will immediately annex Catalonia and Basque Country in the event of independence
>amassing the largest French navy in years
>reestablished use of the guillotine in public executions
>personally beheaded opponents Le Pen, Fillon and Melenchon to cement his rule after two landslide elections
>outlawed all other parties
>respects the superior GILF pussy
>literally browses Sup Forums
>said niggers arent fit for Western society (rough translation)
>renowned as a brilliant military tactician
>declared Mars his "Sun Palace" and plans to build massive cities on its surface from which he will rule France and its colonies

Is he /ourguy/?

Melania looks wayyyyy too happy

Woah did he really say that?

>french seating arrangement
>i.e. degenerates and cucks

you're correct

>sitting next to your spouse and not across from them
its almost as if youve never had a gf

I was thinking it's so you're looking at your wife while you eat and it's harder for the either guy to eye your wife

You forgot
>Can eat a cheeseburger in one bite, unlike filthy Brits

Doesn't seem too out of the ordinary that you should be seated opposite your significant other, or adolescent abuser in macron's case

Comfy as fuck.

The Hun will never stand against us when we are united, Frenchbros.

Trump called window

When ever I go to restaurants with this married romanian woman ive been seeing on the side she sits beside me cause she keeps grabbing at my big white cock in anticipation of being maple glazed later.

You alternate women and men in seating order, which gives OP pic when there is only 4 persons at a table. Also couples aren't place side by side usually.

The main problem I see is having two world leaders stuck at the top of a tower. Seems really risky...

Isn't he an ex Rothschild banker though?

The fuck you going on about? He literally made one right wing comment about africa and he is already pol approved 'god emperor 2.0' and shit like that. Macron is a fucking cuck, fucking merkel tier libshit, a fucking globalist, jewish dog. He complained about africa next he will introduce some retarded policy like let african into france so there are less people in africa.

Fuck macron and fuck retards like you.

Macron is an alpha.
Trump is a beta.

Look at how Macron fucked him up at the NATO meeting. Trump never recovered and decided to throw a bitch fit by pulling out of the Paris Treaty. To which he said the US might rejoin it.

How does it feel to back such a pussy /pol? And to think, you wanted Le Penn to win.

I mean its weird; but he can marry who he wants.

Maybe that's the custom in your country. In the US we sit next to our wives/girlfriends, not across from them.

This image pisses me off.

The French have really been pissing me off lately.

Hillary Clinton.

No, user, you're supposed to play on the joke that Macron is some sort of Far Right nutcase who wants to Genocide the Blacks, spinning his public presence, and completely ruining him in the eyes of the left, memeing the world into thinking he wants to kill all the blacks, however I guess you're just fucking incapable of any sort of fucking critical thinking, so you just decide to make some dumb fucking post that about how Macron is in love with Trump, because you haven't been posting on Sup Forums likely for more than a few weeks and you came here from r/t_d and all you can think about is how he is not Marine Le Pen, which just goes to show you know absolutely nothing about Sup Forums board culture, and care nothing about the community and the culture that has grown here over the years, pissing off the long time posters and oldfags, and basically ruining Sup Forums for fucking everyone, including yourself, because newfags like you don't fucking lurk, hell it used to be considered to be idiotic to not lurk for a few months, even a year wouldn't be considered crazy, but nope you get some link from r/t_d and just waltz the fuck on over to Sup Forums, hoping you can get in on those dank memes and get a bunch of (you)s and get on the front page of r/Sup Forums because golly fucking gee look at all those (you)s! Those are like upvotes right? Remember to fucking include me in the screenshot guiz!!1!!1!!!1! And worst of all this makes shills even worse, since you are too fucking inept to recognize a blatantly obvious shill or slide thread and jsut keep on fucking posting instead of saging or ignoring like any resonable person who enjoys the board can fucking understand, but nope you decide to just be a dumb fucking newfag shit, not realizing that your presense is making it impossible to people genuinely interested to learn anything, since lurking will just show them the toxic shit you spew that has nothing to do with anything that is Sup Forums, and it's absolutely disgusting.

Don't forget that he reestablished primae noctis

Are you retarded?

Absolutely! The Caligula of our time.

Frexit, bitch. That's what that is. Sit a horny frog next to Melania for a couple hours and the fucker wants to leave the EU.

Yes, please don't make fun of me.

how am i supposed to receive handjobs if she's sitting two meter away from me. you fucking homo.

You are wrong about me, also board culture were australians and calling out leafs and swedecucks, thats impossible now because little shits hide their flag now