OUR MEMES HAVE BECOME IMMORTALIZED FOREVER

What have we done

Bump for Meme congress

Time to start memeing this hardcore.

Why are americans so obsessed with celebrities? How do you guys keep up with more than 50 celeb names and their jewlywood movies? Ok who the FUCK is this kid rock guy or person

He sang bawitdaba

Are leaders in other contries any less of Celebrities?

>kid rock Forsen ate
OMEGALUL

Kid Rock was raping B4 he saw he could take muh sheckles from the rednecks FYI he does anything for a dollar

which state?

some kind of musician

If he's pro Title II then I'll vote for him.

All you fucks in MI better vote for kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiid Rooooooooooock

Ted Nugent is way better then kid rock.

Truth

Why the fuck would you force yourself into a real job, when you're set for life and famous?

autism

He's more legit a candidate than (((Franken))) was.

>Congress
>real job

>employee of the state
>real job

Some of us are really stupid.

It's less being obsessed with celebrities and more the fact that celebrities can often bullshit and act very well. So if the election is a "Who would I prefer to have a beer with" contest (Which it is), the celebrity wins because they can easily become whoever a given crowd wants them to be.

Kid Rock will win.

Dwayne Johnson will win in 2020.

President Camacho is not just a character, he is our future.

He refused to play shows unless the vendors sold beer at reasonable prices. He's actually a redpilled, decent dude. Idk about office worthy, though. This also sets a precedent and the left might have a case for shitty celebrities like Katy Perry running for shit next.

Kid Rock is the younger version of The Rock, a former world wrestling federation heavyweight champion.

I hate kid rock, but why not?

DO IT

WHITE TRASHIONALISM NOW

Also I can't stand Stabenow. Our senators are our only Dems in office at a state-wide level at this point, it's time for her to go.

Michigan

Underrated

>Dwayne Johnson will win in 2020.

Keep deluding yourself libcuck.
Just because one celebrity won the presidency doesn't mean some cadre of actors is going to take him down.

Kys for entertaining this thought as valid.

rev up memes boys

I predict more Celeb republicans, the most important skill they need is weathering media assaults and with how divided America is most moderate republican would probably vote for kid rock over a democrat.

Too bad he's gonna lose to his opponent, Joe Dirté

I look forward to the era where WWE hall of fame status is considered a prerequisite for the presidency.

We were so busy wondering if we could we never wondered if we should.... And there it is.

I'd vote for President Camacho

I'M A COWBOYYYYYY BABYYYYYY

Don't try to church it up son

Wiemamerica.

this

If he's not just another cuckservative or libshit, then I'm all for it.

isn't that a democrat spot?

Yeah fuck it let's give kid rock the ol pepe treatment

It's called "name recognition" you stupid faggot, if you're a politician then the more people know who the fuck you are the more likely you are to win. Celebrities have the advantage of being famous before entering politics.

>mfw my thread was not purged