So they opened a kfc in my town today, some fucking lowlifes couldn't help themselves and had to protest

so they opened a kfc in my town today, some fucking lowlifes couldn't help themselves and had to protest
>pic related
they were holding dead, unplucked chickens for some retarded reason

went there this afternoon because its right next to the supermarket and there was kids working for kfc pestering people in the parking lot with their fucking flyers, blocking traffic. and half the supermarket smelled like a deepfryer

why couldn't you 'murican keep this garbage from the rest of us?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/technology-40602926
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It isn't garbage, it's the colonels original recipe of herbs and spices. Thise protesters don't know what they're missing.

>protest KFC
>by killing chickens
KFC is overated tbqh, the Colonel even hated what they did to his brand. If you want good chicken fry it yourself with cornmeal black pepper,garlic powder and hungarian paprika.

Did you grab a bucket of chicken and eat it infront of them? Or did you walk away like pic related?

Liberal kids are weird.

the cops came and dragged them off before i went there

That's boring, did you still get KFC?

>american food chains are inhumane and imperialistic
>kebab shops are a diverse asset

t. eurocuck

Came here to say this. Best is to get a flyer from them first and then get the KFC in that order. Drives home the point.

fuck that shit, too many somalis there anyways

and no i didnt do the 'the virgin walk' i have pride

>bbc.com/news/technology-40602926
this!

It's okay if you do have a virgin walk, there's always someone out there for you.

oops didnt mean to paste the bbc article

>Real penis growth tips

Wtf user?

yeah that seemed a bit out of place

Did they kill the chickens to protest killing of chickens? I wouldn't put it past lefties to do such a thing.

this is behavior that began in YOUR country and spread to ours. don't fucking forget it.

what the fuck?

Someone should run up grab a chicken and skin it infront of there eyes. If they want to flaunt dead birds around show them how stupid this protest is.

>KFC is overated

kill yourself dixiefuck.
Lincoln was right about 'you people'

I've literally had better fried chicken at a completely nigger ran business called "Chicken Box" that was ran out of an old Wendy's restaurant in the ghetto. KFC is nothing special.

t. southerner

>this is behavior that began in YOUR country and spread to ours. don't fucking forget it.
>what the fuck?
That's right mother fucker you better watch yourself Sven.

KFC isn't bad but it's no true fried chicken

You need to visit the black neighborhoods for that

all of somalia is setting up svencucksheds and yer worried about cluck posters. mind=blown

>article about dick growth
>"this!"
fucking hell user