/Brit/pol - Constitutional History edition

>'Ladies and gentlemen' banned in Tube tannoy announcements
itv.com/news/london/2017-07-12/ladies-and-gentlemen-banned-in-tube-tannoy-announcements/

>Theresa May 'shed a tear' at election exit poll
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40592808

>British MEP sparks furious Brussels row as he accuses Spanish of empire hypocrisy
express.co.uk/news/uk/828418/Brexit-news-David-Coburn-European-Union-row-Spanish-UK-fishing-water

>Visa declares war on cash with plan to pay British businesses to ban coins and notes
express.co.uk/news/uk/827925/Brexit-news-UK-exports-trade-EU-European-Union-deal-Liam-Fox

>Brexit BOOM! British exports in RECORD SURGE after vote to ditch the EU, new figures show
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/13/exclusive-visa-declares-war-cash-plan-pay-british-businesses/

>Charlie Gard has 10% improvement chance, says US doctor
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-40593286

>The anti-immigration party trying to recruit immigrants
bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-trending-40509632

>Illegal immigrants able to enter Britain unchallenged because there are no checks at half of small ports
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/12/illegal-immigrants-able-enter-britain-unchallenged-no-checks/

Previous thread: THREAD THEME: youtube.com/watch?v=-tW0QqiT2LU

Other urls found in this thread:

tvcatchup.com/watch/bbcone
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Objectivism_and_homosexuality
youtube.com/watch?v=9X_ViIPA-Gc
youtube.com/watch?v=-tW0QqiT2LU
youtube.com/watch?v=uAsV5-Hv-7U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>he has a job

>the Magna Carta (1215), the Provisions of Oxford (1258), the Provisions of Westminister (1259), the Statue of Marlborough (1267), the Welsh Acts of 1535 & 1542, the Petition of Right (1628), Instrument of government (1653), Humble Petition & Advice (1657), Habeas Corpus Act (1679), the Bill of Rights (1689), the Act of Settlement (1701), and the Act of Union (1706), Acts of Union (1800), Reform Acts (1832, 1867, 1884), Representation of the People Act (1928, 1949, 1969), Parliament Acts (1911, 1949), Government of Ireland Act (1920), Irish Free State Act (1922), Irish Free State Constitution Act (1922), Royal and Parliamentary Titles Act (1927), Statue of Westminister (1931), His Majesty's Declaration of Abdication Act (1936), Life Peerages Act (1958), House of Lords Act (1999), European Communities Act (1972), European Union Act (2011), Northern Ireland Constitution Act (1973), Human Rights Act (1998), Scotland Act (1998, 2012, 2016), Wales Act (1998, 2006, 2014), Northern Ireland Act (1998), Freedom of Information Act (2000), Political Parties, Elections & Referendums Act (2000), Civil Contingencies Act (2005), Constitutional Reform Act (2005), Constitutional Reform & Governance Act (2010), Fixed-term Parliaments Act (2011), Succession to the Crown Act (2013), For Scotland, Laws of the Brets (1124), the Declaration of Arbroath (1320), the Claim of Right Act (1689) and for Wales, the Statue of Rhuddian (1284).

Also start buying guns.

Objectivism is gay.

NIGEL FARAGE IS ON THIS WEEK

Anyone know how to cure sandfever?

pretty sure some dirty arab gypsy has cursed me with it

how do you get a gun license??

Did you just hear the Trans man?

Britain basically rejected multiple peace deals from Germany and then started world war 2

BRITAIN started world war 2 and lost.
Churchill was madman

no he isn't

it's some alaska shit

Had it muted until the Neil is on.

the eye contact made me nervous

chlamidea

Words. Numbers. Britain.

The free market represents the social application of an objective theory of values. Since values are to be discovered by man’s mind, men must be free to discover them—to think, to study, to translate their knowledge into physical form, to offer their products for trade, to judge them, and to choose, be it material goods or ideas, a loaf of bread or a philosophical treatise. Since values are established contextually, every man must judge for himself, in the context of his own knowledge, goals, and interests. Since values are determined by the nature of reality, it is reality that serves as men’s ultimate arbiter: if a man’s judgment is right, the rewards are his; if it is wrong, he is his only victim..

NIGEL IS ON NOW

wow that emo show was sad, well only started watching when the beating up bit started but still sad

>tfw actually entered a thoughtful discussion on a topic I actually know something about last thread and typed out an educated and thoughtful reply
>0 replies
Back to shit posting I guess.

I thought you were going to sleep, mate?

You apply at your local police department. My advice is to go for a co-terminous license which enables you to possess a Section 1 & 2 and have them expire at the same time.

You will need to fill out an application which requires you to get a signature from a "standing member of the community" so a judge, a lawyer, a doctor, an MP, etc. Your GP is for that.

Your FEO will do an interview. Inspect your already purchased, and bolted to the wall gun locker. And talk things over with you.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Objectivism_and_homosexuality

>that ed balls on his back

sides

hot trannys?

>british
>any space exploration
>ever

>this opening

cheers

will give it a try

THIS WEEK THREAD

Reminder we've got a This Week thread up here:

We crashed into Mars

lots of moths around this year

i know a fella who knows a fella
send £4000 and i'll have a word
no promises though

Also, providing you do not have permission to shoot on land for vermin hunting (and even sometimes regardless), you will need to be a gun club member for 6 months (or 9 months depending how long probationary is).

did y'all miss me?

Post the YKTD variant instead.

I dont even have a job or my own house maybe in 2 years or so i'll proably get a shotgun

Johnny Vegas has married and has children with this woman

what is your excuse ?
Seriously?
He has to be one of the most grotesque human beings ever.

Just had to evict a massive one from the house, 2-3 inch wing span.

I don't know why you even try. Fucking Randposter is in tonight.

>what is your excuse ?
I'm not rich.

which

Why do Persian girls have more white looking features than others from the middle east?

What's my excuse for not marrying Johnny Vegas?

we'll always be together

the only pick up line I know is 'you wanna touch it'

aryan

Hellenics?

I found a huge one yesterday at me front door.

parasite

I don't know what to believe anymore

What was it trying to sell?

eddie when he got kicked out the army

BLACKED.com

What's your argument against that the unrestricted free market ultimately dilutes national culture?

You can't just "get a shotgun", first of all, you can only apply once every 5 years or risk waiting months, most people spend £3000 on their first go around and get atleast 8 guns. 5 at a minimum. And you don't need to own a house, just have adequate space to accomodate guns under the law. Which is somewhere you can bolt a gun locker too.

who gives a royal fuck
i trimmed ya ma's pubes in zero gravity

what did he get kicked out for?

having a loud wank in the middle of the naafi?

It's my birthday today (13th). Twitter is the only entity to wish me a happy birthday thus far.

3 weeks AWOL and refusal to soldier.

On a scale of 1 to Down syndrome hawking-esque cripple how monged do you have to be to get the boot from the army?

hope you die today desu

being a fat slob who refused orders
see above, fat slob couldnt do his running so got the boot

Balls just got double penetrated by the Neil and Nige.

poof

moth balls

thought you got arrested for that

a mate of mine went AWOL form the Irish army and came to stay in NI
said he could never go back to the south

this was only an... appetizer. i will return tomorrow in force. expect the DAY OF RAND

Was it ?

I read it and found it interesting. But as much as I would like to see the blackrod hack through the doors of parliament, the royal family is too selfishly concerned with maintaining good behaviour through ceremonial duties like opening swimming pools so that they can keep their comfy lifestyles to actually do anything of benefit to the country.

Ed Balls shut down by are Neil

all randposter's are coming together to attack /britpol/

fuck off pube

>refusal to soldier

why though? you could have done your 4 years in battalion, left and joined TA RLC and got a buckshee 10 grand

If you'd said the phrase "refusal to soldier" to me 6 years ago I wouldn't even be able to comprehend it, they can't even beast you in Catterick anymore

Afghani brothel let you stay for 3 weeks?

Late night ABBA lads. Post the best pop songs ever released.

You can do, but I was locked into another 2 years because I agreed to a trade course. I was a bit silly post tour, drink and whores and such so I thought a trade course away from regiment might straighten me out. But decided I wanted out so fucked off for a holiday then turned myself in at regiment, they weren't going to kick me and the RSM (top bloke) asked me if it was because I hadn't got a JCC and said he could recommend me if it's what I wanted, but they weren't going to kick me so I just stopped going into work until they did.

youtube.com/watch?v=9X_ViIPA-Gc

youtube.com/watch?v=-tW0QqiT2LU

I did 6 years, see

pfahahaah what a dafty

day of the rope?

how does nigel farage continue to btfo literally everyone all of the time no matter what situation he' in

>Not the 12 minute album version
Fucking pussy
Pop song, not Pomp song

>joins the army
>refuses to soldier

where were you during those 3 weeks?
neet nightwalks and masturbation, i take it?

Oh no he's back

From now on I will only refer to Bongland as "Airstrip One"

Don't call it grave

lads, I like almost all british rock music

but I fucking loathe the Beatles

do most brits feel this way also?

>plastic surgery fucked sluts who fuck wogs
nah mate

have another classic

youtube.com/watch?v=uAsV5-Hv-7U

Not politics related

Please leave

Yes. They were terrible.

Threadly reminder Winston was happiest in the whole book at the end when he had been forcefully bluepilled, ignorance is bliss.