How do i leave this website Sup Forums?

how do i leave this website Sup Forums?
i'm tired.

You point the dangerous end towards your brain and pull the trigger

You can check-out any time you like, But you can never leave!

Sorry, you're here forever.

Look on the bright side, at least there will always be HAPPENINGs

You stay here forever

Preferably you just block your access to Sup Forums and other news related stuff that triggers your common sense into thinking critically, or just man up and don't be a bitch

take a break, find a hobby, find an so

or

get really depressed and blackpilled, train, loadup, and make america great again by taking some leftists with you
you know......up to you.......

>suck nigger dick
>get aids
>die

Don't kys, there's no need to put your family through that

>133545118
i'm saying this because i met a cute askhenazi jewish girl that's really into me, i hate that Sup Forums made me hate jews, i'm actually considering not giving a fuck because i just want to be happy.

GTFO PUSSY!!!
and take your bait with you.

Go do what makes you happy, things like love can make you forget about Sup Forums and this mindset

There's only one way out

Lose weight and get some friends. Unironically

go stick it in that gash and forget about us for now bro; as soon as she cheats on/leaves you you'll be back within the day chanting 'GAS THE KIKES' with the rest of us

>gf went to prom with black guy
>she already gave me her full sexual history when I asked, and this was before she knew my political views. She would have assumed I was liberal because of how I hide my powerlevel.
>she says nothing happened between them
>I've found writings she made before she knew me confirming she lost her virginity in high school to a white guy
>I still have this fear that she did something with him and because of Sup Forums memes it's driving me crazy

As far as i'm aware,even Hitler used weaponized redpilled kikes.

i heard jewish girls are into nazi roleplay, maybe i can make it work
>i'll shove you in the oven!
>*opens legs*
>shove it right here

CHill brother, stop caring so much about 1 girl you're gonna leave in 2yrs. And so what if she did the nasty with some black dude, like she's gonna be your tradwife

Go for it dude. I've gome on dates with jews, they're quality

I've been with her for one year but I'm starting to like her enough to think about marrying her. I cognitively know I shouldn't care as long as it was the past and she's faithful to me but it hurts. Fuck I wish I had a big brother to talk to.

You can't anymore. Sup Forums has leaked into the fabric of reality and has become the main driving force for this timeline.

You know what you have to do.

Do research on a minority genophage. One that targets protein trait expression instead of DNA.

Magic up a cure and you could be the /one/.

If that were true then Le Pen would be in office and SD would be saving Sweden

You will never leave. You cant. You know the truth now. You'll be with your jew girlfriend and notice that she stops to pick pennies up off the ground. She'll shill for isreal no matter what and talk about the holocaust constantly. And you better fucking pay for everything, or else your in trouble goy.

Give me more wisdom

>not give a fuck
>want to be happy

You should absolutely pursue that and do what makes you happy. Most people on here are miserable as fuck anyways.

I wish I had a lot of pretty, pretty boys, that I call "friends."

having sex with someone would do it

you dont
enjoy, see you tomorrow

Makes it worse with the new cuck memes

Unsubscribe to the internet.

I can be your big brother. Honestly if your having the thoughts your having bad they havnt gone away after a year already they probably arnt really going to. You can hide the fact it's bothering you so much but it will always be there in the back of your head. Eventually at points it will surface and you will lash out, act out or let it controls your actions one way or another. Bro it's going to be hard but just enjoy the time you had together and move on. The longer you leave it the worse it will get. Look at the positives the relationship has brought you. Think of how much more confident and sure of yourself you are now. You will be shocked at how much of a difference girls will treat you now you have been through this experience. Go out and get a decent wardrobe and start going to the gym. We're all gana make it brah!

Dude most jews are genetically white. The jew stormfag meme is really bad

Gotta get a life. Its a lot harder than people say.

It's true, Sup Forums is the click-bait-iest crack. Just get off the internet altogether. This coming weekend, watch a million movies. Replace one degeneracy with a lesser one.

bring me your tired, your poor, your sick, etc. etc.

how bout you try to be an american

I don't know. I think U should trust her. I just want to feel like I know the answer before I make a decision. She was honest about the rest of her sexual history. Even said she dated a Hispanic guy before me. She says the black guy was dating someone else at the time. If it's true they were really just friends then I'm fine with that, but I am a paring I'd person. My mom is redpilled, I told her and she thinks I can trust her.

>phone posting
Sorry about the spelling. Also, my mom is the type of person who if she even suspects that she used to be a coal burner she would tell me her suspicion

Well then just go live it up at the hotel California fag
Also checked

The obvious answer is pulling a Gomer Pyle

i know, i used to be miserable too, i hope all anons find love and abandon this dreadful depressed place for good

>how do i leave this website Sup Forums?
>i'm tired.
Go full Breivik and keep us posted.

>role-playing

How to leave Sup Forums:
1)get a bf or gf(male), get AIDS
2)watch tv
3)read newspapers

>Those trips of feels

you know wat you have to do: k y s

Bump

I don't know man. Try find a virgin.

Please help

The only way to exit is going piece by piece

>Please help
Embrace the cuck lifestyle and get used to her liking BBC

Jews suck to date - trust me. I started out apathetic towards them when my relationship with one began. It's only through intimate knowledge do you begin to detest something. I know they have some cute ones, but its honestly here, not worth it. At all.

You're just going to redpill yourself further...

You don't, that's the danger of lingering here to much
You are here forever